Votes: 35 2.8%
  • Max

Votes: 520 41.1%
  • Maggie

Votes: 62 4.9%

• Total voters

gideon9900

Apr 4, 2018
Found this and at first glance, thought the models looked good. Story seem intriguing as well. While I think that extreme oversized breasts, compared to normal human standards, only have a niche place in life. Against my better judgement, I did the DL, opened it up, and named the MC.
2 screens later, a cock that's bigger than MCs own arms pops out.
Closed it and deleted it.

Deybigson

Aug 7, 2018
This is one of the best games I've ever seen, I love this type of story and you managed to do it perfectly in a way that I really like, and your art Is very good too, the characters are perfect, pretty faces, Big breasts, big nipples, big areolas, big ass, big cock, curvy I like all of that in a story. a 10 for this game! Congratulations!

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Found this and at first glance, thought the models looked good. Story seem intriguing as well. While I think that extreme oversized breasts, compared to normal human standards, only have a niche place in life. Against my better judgement, I did the DL, opened it up, and named the MC.
2 screens later, a cock that's bigger than MCs own arms pops out.
Closed it and deleted it.
singlefrog.jpg

thryllth

Jul 15, 2017
I'm all for oversized assets in games, fantasy being what it is and all. But damn, dude don't need a belt just wrap that shit around your waist and tie it off.

xYukix

Apr 7, 2018
Hopefully you actually finish the game on time unlike most of the devs these days, endless years of game dev while rockstars went from gta iv to gta vi by now.

4.60 star(s) 12 Votes