Votes: 55 2.9%
  • Max

Votes: 767 41.1%
  • Maggie

Votes: 104 5.6%

• Total voters

Zorlond

Jun 15, 2021
Lack of realism as a complaint? Really? Although, might be worth fixing the numbers a bit. If that things a foot long, the MC is only about 3' tall.
Easiest way to check is to compare his dick to his forearm. On a 6' person, elbow to wrist is about one foot, give or take a little. Funny thing is, that size is quite within natural possibility. Thirty years ago the world record holder for dick size was slightly under 13 inches, and that was before a lot of research and development into mechanical and medical alterations.

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
Lack of realism as a complaint? Really? Although, might be worth fixing the numbers a bit. If that things a foot long, the MC is only about 3' tall.
I do think it's funny when people complain about lack of realism. There certainly have existed people that fit the proportions of all my female characters. Might not be common, but it's certainly within the realm of possibility.

Easiest way to check is to compare his dick to his forearm. On a 6' person, elbow to wrist is about one foot, give or take a little. Funny thing is, that size is quite within natural possibility. Thirty years ago the world record holder for dick size was slightly under 13 inches, and that was before a lot of research and development into mechanical and medical alterations.
Last I heard there was debate as to whether a penis over 10" has ever been verified. Mandingo and DannyD are among the biggest at around 9.5" I think.
But regardless, this is a game, not a historical non-fiction book. Not to mention I clearly warn in the dev notes that those expecting 100% realism might want to look elsewhere. It's not on me if players don't read them. ;)

dimensions.png
I should also note that the MC's penis is the same length as it was before the redesign.

Last edited:

Zorlond

Jun 15, 2021
Last I heard there was debate as to whether a penis over 10" has ever been verified. Mandingo and DannyD are among the biggest at around 9.5" I think.
Well, once you get to the bigger sizes, I get the feeling most would rather hide their dick because everyone who finds out just starts treating you as a walking cock rather than a person. Kinda like bigger boobs used to be, you either committed completely or you did everything you could to make people not notice.

View attachment 3882770
I should also note that the MC's penis is the same length as it was before the redesign.
I noticed the length was maintained (thanks for the bonus before/after image), and I also notice that despite the MC being about 5'8, his forearm is still pretty close to 12", and thus comparable to his dick size. It really would make the most sense for tags added to cover penis sizes to just compare them to the owner's other body parts.

Kazutoyo

Oct 8, 2020
This game suits me perfectly, exaggerated cartoony design with stupid big tits and stupid big cock, and yet with realistic graphics. Good stuff. Shame about the cock remodelling, but I'm really looking forward to see what's next, especially with Emma.

Not sure how common this is, but besides huge tits in general, I really enjoy watching a mouth stretch like crazy to deepthroat that impossible huge cock that cause her to bulge. Which would be absolutely impossible if it was realistic, realism is boring for fapping fantasies.

• Red Heart
Reactions: GeppettoPossum
4.40 star(s) 18 Votes