Votes: 52 3.1%
  • Max

Votes: 688 41.1%
  • Maggie

Votes: 91 5.4%

• Total voters

l590268

Jun 27, 2018
I actually did a poll of my subscribers and a redesign was chosen. I mainly did this due to feedback I was getting calling it "grotesque." I'm in the process of redoing earlier scenes with the new penis, but working on the next update is priority at this point.

View attachment 3858544
if you want my lone and i guess unpopular opinion (given the poll), i like the original one better

JjjjjjjjhxhxoaM

Jul 21, 2024
Heh, I honestly wish the MC's dick girth hadn't gotten nerfed with the update. When I first started the game I was iffy on the MC's appearance but lol the moment his sheets came off I was like. "Ah, this seems like it'll be a fun monster to self-insert as..."
Completely agree, the girth was one of the reason I enjoyed the first release. We have enough games with long dicks and not enough fat ones

#BringBackGirthMC

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
Hey friends I hope dont bother to OP, but I think so is good exist more save, I had modifi your screen.rpy in your game

thanks very good game

Note: only put in game folder

Truck
Thanks for the suggestion. I'm not sure I understand though. There's currently not a limit on the amount of saves.
1721748267553.png
I do need to make those buttons more visible though. Will work on that for the next update.

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
Is the update also available for Mac?
Thanks for the heads up. I just updated the links for Mac and Linux. Let me know if you have any issues.

GeppettoPossum Gennie's pop up shows pubic hair but the standing model doesn't. Is that intended? I assume the model in the character viewer might update to current appearance.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Good catch. I think I made the pop-up image before the rotating model. I'll fix this for the next release.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
character models looks like caricature (even if intended by lore - still a bit too much) and main story is cliche as it gets for AVN, but game overall surprisingly nice, writing is decent enough too
not a fan of futa variant, would prefer dickgirl instead, but oh well, at least character seems popular, so there is hope she will remain on main LIs list and not suffer usual "optional" fate
a bit worried about multiple attempts to make MC suck his own dick, not sure where dev going with it, but whenever it is - i hope it will be optional

• Red Heart
Reactions: GeppettoPossum

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
character models looks like caricature (even if intended by lore - still a bit too much) and main story is cliche as it gets for AVN, but game overall surprisingly nice, writing is decent enough too
not a fan of futa variant, would prefer dickgirl instead, but oh well, at least character seems popular, so there is hope she will remain on main LIs list and not suffer usual "optional" fate
a bit worried about multiple attempts to make MC suck his own dick, not sure where dev going with it, but whenever it is - i hope it will be optional
Thanks for your thoughts.
I'm not going anywhere in particular with the autofellatio content. It's just one of the fetishes I like and don't see often enough in games. It will always be optional, along with the futa content with Max.
With regards to Max being relegated to "optional," I'm going to try my best to have the same amount of content for each of the LIs, regardless if they're optional or not. The first release was kind of Max heavy. This release was more Rachel heavy.
I'm also going to be keeping the cast pretty small so as to not have someone's favorite only get a scene once in a blue moon.

Apr 6, 2024
definitely enjoying the game and direction.

i'll never truly understand the people that dislike futa/trans (perfectly fine to not have it be your cup of tea) and then will see tags like futa/trans and turn into a complete idiot and play the game, and complain about it.

also, right there in the dev notes is "This game's MC has a LARGE penis. In addition, several of the women have LARGE breasts. If you're not a fan of things that are not 100% realistic, this might not be the game for you. For what it's worth, there are in-game explanations for why the characters are proportioned this way.
I wanted to make a game that featured some of the things I personally enjoy and don't see terribly often. Tall girls, short girls, big nipples/areola, male on futa, futa on male (optional), autofellatio. Mainly I wanted to make a game that I would enjoy playing myself. "

and then they'll continue to be even more of an idiot and complain about those exact things

game is great, animation and renders look superb.

as i saw one person say they'd prefer a dickgirl over an actual futa, which i also agree with, i am still content with the game and give my kudos and support to the dev.

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
definitely enjoying the game and direction.

i'll never truly understand the people that dislike futa/trans (perfectly fine to not have it be your cup of tea) and then will see tags like futa/trans and turn into a complete idiot and play the game, and complain about it.

also, right there in the dev notes is "This game's MC has a LARGE penis. In addition, several of the women have LARGE breasts. If you're not a fan of things that are not 100% realistic, this might not be the game for you. For what it's worth, there are in-game explanations for why the characters are proportioned this way.
I wanted to make a game that featured some of the things I personally enjoy and don't see terribly often. Tall girls, short girls, big nipples/areola, male on futa, futa on male (optional), autofellatio. Mainly I wanted to make a game that I would enjoy playing myself. "

and then they'll continue to be even more of an idiot and complain about those exact things

game is great, animation and renders look superb.

as i saw one person say they'd prefer a dickgirl over an actual futa, which i also agree with, i am still content with the game and give my kudos and support to the dev.
Thanks for the compliments.
I agree with your assertions. That's why I tried to make my dev notes/synopsis as detailed as possible. I didn't want anyone getting surprised by the content. I'll admit the MC's original penis was probably TOO big. In a way I was kind of relieved when my subscribers voted for a redesign. It will hopefully be less divisive. An added benefit is that it's a bit easier to pose/animate.

Xzweerte

Nov 30, 2020
Amazing game so far! Lovely renders. I hope we can pick which characters we can romance instead of selecting all of them.

4.60 star(s) 13 Votes