Votes: 43 3.2%
  • Max

Votes: 564 41.4%
  • Maggie

Votes: 70 5.1%

• Total voters

uuhwhat

Jul 16, 2017
Found this and at first glance, thought the models looked good. Story seem intriguing as well. While I think that extreme oversized breasts, compared to normal human standards, only have a niche place in life. Against my better judgement, I did the DL, opened it up, and named the MC.
2 screens later, a cock that's bigger than MCs own arms pops out.
Closed it and deleted it.
That's a lot of words just to say that you can't read.

• Haha
Reactions: PickleSteve

Zorlond

Jun 15, 2021
Heh, I honestly wish the MC's dick girth hadn't gotten nerfed with the update. When I first started the game I was iffy on the MC's appearance but lol the moment his sheets came off I was like. "Ah, this seems like it'll be a fun monster to self-insert as..."
I get the feeling that the girth-nerf was simply because the animator couldn't get it to work in any believable way. Too much clipping or model distortion, or something equivalent. It's unfortunate, but understandable.

That's a lot of words just to say that you can't read.
Functional Illiteracy is a real thing, sad to say.

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
I get the feeling that the girth-nerf was simply because the animator couldn't get it to work in any believable way. Too much clipping or model distortion, or something equivalent. It's unfortunate, but understandable.
I actually did a poll of my subscribers and a redesign was chosen. I mainly did this due to feedback I was getting calling it "grotesque." I'm in the process of redoing earlier scenes with the new penis, but working on the next update is priority at this point.

1721704084108.png

• Hey there
Reactions: Lerd0
4.60 star(s) 12 Votes