Who's Your Favorite Girl So Far? (As of v0.3)

• Betty

Votes: 52 20.2%
  • Max

Votes: 95 36.8%
  • Emma

Votes: 34 13.2%
  • Rachel

Votes: 34 13.2%
  • Maggie

Votes: 32 12.4%
  • Gennie

Votes: 7 2.7%
  • Camila

Votes: 4 1.6%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

gideon9900

Apr 4, 2018
Found this and at first glance, thought the models looked good. Story seem intriguing as well. While I think that extreme oversized breasts, compared to normal human standards, only have a niche place in life. Against my better judgement, I did the DL, opened it up, and named the MC.
2 screens later, a cock that's bigger than MCs own arms pops out.
Closed it and deleted it.

Deybigson

Aug 7, 2018
This is one of the best games I've ever seen, I love this type of story and you managed to do it perfectly in a way that I really like, and your art Is very good too, the characters are perfect, pretty faces, Big breasts, big nipples, big areolas, big ass, big cock, curvy I like all of that in a story. a 10 for this game! Congratulations!

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Found this and at first glance, thought the models looked good. Story seem intriguing as well. While I think that extreme oversized breasts, compared to normal human standards, only have a niche place in life. Against my better judgement, I did the DL, opened it up, and named the MC.
singlefrog.jpg

thryllth

Jul 15, 2017
I'm all for oversized assets in games, fantasy being what it is and all. But damn, dude don't need a belt just wrap that shit around your waist and tie it off.

xYukix

Apr 7, 2018
Hopefully you actually finish the game on time unlike most of the devs these days, endless years of game dev while rockstars went from gta iv to gta vi by now.

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
Heh, I honestly wish the MC's dick girth hadn't gotten nerfed with the update. When I first started the game I was iffy on the MC's appearance but lol the moment his sheets came off I was like. "Ah, this seems like it'll be a fun monster to self-insert as..."

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
The fact that they look like inbred mutants actually works for the premise of the game. That "heritage" do be heritaging all over the place it seems.
Thanks for the game.

uuhwhat

Jul 16, 2017
That's a lot of words just to say that you can't read.

Zorlond

Jun 15, 2021
Heh, I honestly wish the MC's dick girth hadn't gotten nerfed with the update. When I first started the game I was iffy on the MC's appearance but lol the moment his sheets came off I was like. "Ah, this seems like it'll be a fun monster to self-insert as..."
I get the feeling that the girth-nerf was simply because the animator couldn't get it to work in any believable way. Too much clipping or model distortion, or something equivalent. It's unfortunate, but understandable.

That's a lot of words just to say that you can't read.
Functional Illiteracy is a real thing, sad to say.

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes