Who's Your Favorite Girl So Far? (As of v0.3)

• Betty

Votes: 44 18.6%
  • Max

Votes: 86 36.4%
  • Emma

Votes: 30 12.7%
  • Rachel

Votes: 33 14.0%
  • Maggie

Votes: 32 13.6%
  • Gennie

Votes: 7 3.0%
  • Camila

Votes: 4 1.7%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
None, and there never will be any.
Not true at all on the second point. Dev's only said it will be optional. Currently there's giving the futa a blowjob or a handjob, both of which are futa on male. FoM doesn't just mean butt sex, it's really doing any dickplay with the futa character.
Doubt there'll be futa dom though, just doesn't seem to fit Max's personality.
Here's the relevant info. Pretty sure the same is clarified in game but I'm not gonna replay just to double check.
FOR CLARITY: Max will never use her penis on any one other than you (if you want her to). The furthest I could see Max going with other girls is cunnilingus. But again, this would be avoidable. For all intents and purposes, Max is a girl. She just happens to have a penis that you and her can have fun with should you choose to.

Dr. Mick

Nov 21, 2017
how much futadom / futa on male is there?
There currently isn't any futadom content, nor does it seem likely given how the character of Max seems to be.
There is what has been said to be a light femdom scene in the most recent update, but from what I've heard it is quite tame; though, fair warning, it does include some foot content.
As for FoM, it may have changed since, but at least on the first page the dev had said there would potentially be optional futa on male content later on.
In the current release there is some (optional) oral fun between the two. Eventually the MC will (optionally) bang and (optionally) be banged by the futa.
We'll have to wait and see.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Says who? Because until/unless the developer himself makes a statement on that (and I haven't seen GeppettoPossum saying anything about it so far), then I don't think any of us can do more than just speculate, really. :unsure:

-Mal
Yea, my b, saw futadom and automatically just conflated the two, which I usually don't do lol. I do personally like non-dom switch content. I'm pretty sure there won't be futadom though.

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
There will definitely be optional futa-on-male stuff, but futadom is fairly unlikely (if my understanding of the definition is correct). I could see maybe doing something with it as a non-canon bonus render, perhaps. But you guys hit the nail on the head about Max not really being that type of person.

There's no chance she wins the poll but I'm looking forward to seeing more from Maggie. The internal dialogue she had makes me interested to see how things will develop moving forward.
v0.4 will have a good amount of Maggie content, so don't worry! :cool:

Nadira

Jun 29, 2024
There will definitely be optional futa-on-male stuff, but futadom is fairly unlikely (if my understanding of the definition is correct). I could see maybe doing something with it as a non-canon bonus render, perhaps. But you guys hit the nail on the head about Max not really being that type of person.
That's good. FoM with romance is rare as fuck. So having it here is quite refreshing.

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
I would love for you to add a grandmother and maybe a doctor female in the future.
Grandmother is unlikely as all the grandparents are dead and GILF isn't really one of my fetishes.
Although I suppose if any of the siblings or cousins have kids that would make Betty a grandmother...
And as the other commenter said, you'll get your female doctor in v0.4. :cool:

Two quick Q's.
Which chick is the one in the 3rd (and maybe 2nd) preview image? The shorty with the healthy giant tits?
Was any more lactation added aside from the bonus image that was around in 0.1?
The 2nd picture is your twin Emma. She's 5'7". The 3rd picture is your cousin Maggie (6'3") and your older sister Rachel (5'0).
Rachel has fairly big breasts for her frame but they are tiny compared to Emma's.

Bruddy

Aug 23, 2017
Thanks for your kind words. No, there's no tracking in the game. While it would be interesting to see what people pick, I wouldn't even know how to set something like that up. Coding is probably my weakest link as far as making this game goes (next to setting up lighting).

By and large, I'm putting what I want in the game. I do poll my subscribers from time to time. For example, currently there's a poll going that has decided that Betty will have an extra scene in v0.4. As far as fetishes in general go, I make as many of them optional as I reasonably can. In v0.3 there's a very mild foot scene that I'm not even sure qualifies as "foot fetish" that I made optional just in case it would rustle someone's jimmies. I just know how weird people can get when feet get involved.

View attachment 4084156
Bruh don’t listen to these ppl, footjob scenes are great!

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
i was in main game, early on. BUT i did open and look at the journal. after that is when i noticed it was not rolling back anymore. i'll try a fresh install, see if i can get it to happen again.

gamewise. holy shit. i LOVE natural hangers AND large aureoles. so really liking your choice of aesthetic here.

also something crazy. my longest, closest, uh girl in real; rachel HAS her boobs. has them. they look, like THAT. and man i don't know how to feel about this. :LOL::LOL:
Yeah it's definitely something involving the Journal screen and possibly trying to scroll while the screen is still up. I'm investigating.
Glad you're enjoying the game! Rachel's breasts aren't based on any girl in particular, so I guess...enjoy the coincidence? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: HeathenJack

Fantabulous

Feb 13, 2024
your were open with Max from the beginning and that's truly commendable in the sea of deceit most devs foster on this side
but that in turn means that the overwhelming majority of your players are here for the futa content and nothing else, so is that really a surprise for anyone?
The two polls ask different questions. SS' poll is/was about which character you would like to have sex with in the next update, whereas the poll here is asking who's your favourite girl so far. For me the results make perfect sense in both cases because (1) mom is generally the preferred LI for those with an incest kink, and (2) Max is the lest common among the characters that you can bang so far, even more so for being a real futa and not a shemale.

Neither means "the overwhelming majority of players is here for the futa content", IMO. In fact I'd dare say mom would probably have the lead in both cases if we could bang her already, unless the scene with her wasn't as good as expected I suppose.

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
The two polls ask different questions. SS' poll is/was about which character you would like to have sex with in the next update, whereas the poll here is asking who's your favourite girl so far. For me the results make perfect sense in both cases because (1) mom is generally the preferred LI for those with an incest kink, and (2) Max is the lest common among the characters that you can bang so far, even more so for being a real futa and not a shemale.

Neither means "the overwhelming majority of players is here for the futa content", IMO. In fact I'd dare say mom would probably have the lead in both cases if we could bang her already, unless the scene with her wasn't as good as expected I suppose.
The SS poll was not quite what you described. It was for who would get an extra scene in v0.4 and then referenced which characters had the most content in each of the first three updates. Max was a main focus of v0.1, and that's probably why her score was lower. Betty is a clear favorite in both camps, polls notwithstanding.

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024

if GeppettoPossum did a poll asking who's here for futa i would bet that the numbers are roughly equal to the poll he posted here

taru

Apr 23, 2018
love it hopefully the dev keeps up with the stuff like fisting gaping and the bad dragon toys not any game utilize that stuf as well as this has so far

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes