Who's Your Favorite Girl So Far? (As of v0.3)

• Betty

Votes: 46 19.2%
  • Max

Votes: 87 36.4%
  • Emma

Votes: 30 12.6%
  • Rachel

Votes: 33 13.8%
  • Maggie

Votes: 32 13.4%
  • Gennie

Votes: 7 2.9%
  • Camila

Votes: 4 1.7%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

peva1

May 30, 2023
Futa being option in most games is fine, but in most games it doesn't conflict with the story. In most games it doesn't conflict with how the rest of the relationships are built.

Honestly I don't care about how people feel about futa in general but especially in the context of this game.

The context of the game is are all genetically predisposed to being attracted to each other to a practically irresistible degree. We've seen this with the family members who can't be avoided in both directions. Depending on your choices with Max you see it in both directions with Max too. Not to mention that her being a true futa, as opposed to simply a trans girl, is tied to the story.

Max only being optional doesn't make sense for the story. Just like a celibacy play would make no sense for the story, or only fucking/dating those outside the family.

People wanting choices for this that and the other thing is all well and good, but they have to make sense and fit within the story. It's just like how there was no choice in what to do with the fathers letter, it would completely alter the game for the fathers letter not to have been read. Or a choice in who to save or let die in the fire, again game altering.

Also, there are hints of other kinks that either won't or shouldn't be optional, like lactation for example. The girls will lactate sooner or later regardless, I'm sure, but I suspect people will want the choice to be interested in it or not, which makes no sense because it'd strongly implied that MC would get similarly hooked on the girls milk as they are on his cum. So the smell will be enticing etc.

In most harem games, the harem is largely separate from the story itself. The harem will influence the story to be sure, but the story can be told without them. That is not the case in this game.
Just because they are genetically predisposed doesn't mean it's inevitable. Gennie married Richard and never slept with her cousin. Even easier to explain why the MC wouldn't sleep with Max, specially since there's a penis.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Just because they are genetically predisposed doesn't mean it's inevitable. Gennie married Richard and never slept with her cousin. Even easier to explain why the MC wouldn't sleep with Max, specially since there's a penis.
It's all but inevitable. So far as the story has explained, Gennie never really met her cousin so it wouldn't have been an issue. Who knows what would have happened had she been in proximity to our father before she met or married her husband. it's entirely possible we'd have two more sisters and no cousins.

I'm not in the mood to educate people on transphobia, so I'm just going to start blocking people. Her having a penis is irrelevant. She's a girl. Hell, because she's a True Futa, and not a trans girl, she has perfectly functional pussy that you can play with in addition to her dick.

Reactions: AlterdStates7

Dr. Mick

Nov 21, 2017
Not to argue but, that is not what I am saying. Meaningful Choices change the story. If you eat cum or not nothing changes in the game.

In most VNs you have real choices as I said a Sub path would be different than a Dom path scenes would be written in a different way based on your path Sub or Dom. Just like choosing to date one girl over another girl changes scenes, events and dialogue with both girls in most VN.

This seems more like a Kinetic Novel to me because other than removing the Futa content choices do not change scenes or the story
While I understand what you're trying to get at, we don't agree. Considering the other points of the story, it is entirely possible that Micah eating his own cum will have story implications later on. As a counterpoint, I've seen a few novels where the sub and dom "paths" don't affect anything with the story, they only change the scenes with sexual content.

As for what you're actually looking for, it's likely a bit too early in the story to be expecting diverging paths. Considering the harem nature of this novel, and its central theme, I would guess the choices are going to be more about content than path. Though if/when there are love interests outside the family, that may be a divergent choice.
Yeah, foot fetish is on the extremely short list of fetishes I don't have, but that scene really didn't qualify. Emma stepped on his head for a moment, they were both joking around. I think he playfully bit her toe, and the scene was over. It was just a cute sibling moment, really, and didn't feel sexual at all.
Thank you for letting me know what was in that scene. I'm now even more glad I skipped it.
Even just reading your description made me a bit queasy; Emma's foot touching Micah's head, and him putting any part of it in his mouth nauseates me :sick:
My aversion to feet is entirely separate from any fetish, so it doesn't matter that it wasn't sexual. The issue is the unsanitary nature of feet, and the collection of bacteria, fungus, viruses, and contaminants that are found on them. The lab cultures I've seen grown from foot samples are sickening. I realize my experience, and thusly my perspective, aren't shared by everyone, which is why I'm grateful when any feet content is optional, or simply not included.

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
The context of the game is are all genetically predisposed to being attracted to each other to a practically irresistible degree. We've seen this with the family members who can't be avoided in both directions. Depending on your choices with Max you see it in both directions with Max too. Not to mention that her being a true futa, as opposed to simply a trans girl, is tied to the story.
I can see giving the option to skip the sex scenes with Max. Yet, when it comes right down to it, this is a harem incest novel, centered around the family being almost irresistibly drawn to one another. So, it would seem rather odd not to include the whole family within that inherent plot point.
Max is already a genetic freak so why should the same rule work for her its the easiest out i have seen in any game ever.

Fantabulous

Feb 13, 2024
Well I have to say I was surprised when 2 frames into the game the option for the MC
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
appears.
What's so surprising about that with a three legged male? :D

FWIW as a general rule I'm against such gigantic shlongs because there's no realistic way you can go balls deep in your partner without killing them in the process, but then who I am to negate the kinks or the next fellow and their bulging tummy fantasies...

Unrelated maybe but I felt far worse once watching a vid with a guy banging a poor chick for like half an hour without *ever* getting hard. Her sad face spoke volumes for her frustration and shame all along as the bloke held it in his hand trying his best to get her off, without success of course.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: GeppettoPossum

peva1

May 30, 2023
It's all but inevitable. So far as the story has explained, Gennie never really met her cousin so it wouldn't have been an issue. Who knows what would have happened had she been in proximity to our father before she met or married her husband. it's entirely possible we'd have two more sisters and no cousins.

I'm not in the mood to educate people on transphobia, so I'm just going to start blocking people. Her having a penis is irrelevant. She's a girl. Hell, because she's a True Futa, and not a trans girl, she has perfectly functional pussy that you can play with in addition to her dick.
Not wanting to have intercourse with a woman who has a penis isn't transphobic. Never denied she was a woman, just as I know she's a hermaphrodite.

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
Not wanting to have intercourse with a woman who has a penis isn't transphobic.
I'm really impressed that he didn't call you an alt-right na*i, the thrown their own buzzwords around so much that they not only lost all relevance, they don't even know anymore when to use which -ism or -phobia, because at that point they are using them practically interchangeable.

Because whatever the situation with Max is it's not transphobia. Neither is not wanting to date a dude with three arms.

Added a new poll since a new update's out. Final results from the last poll are below:
your were open with Max from the beginning and that's truly commendable in the sea of deceit most devs foster on this side
but that in turn means that the overwhelming majority of your players are here for the futa content and nothing else, so is that really a surprise for anyone?

Reactions: Joey's Conscience

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
I'm really impressed that he didn't call you an alt-right na*i, the thrown their own buzzwords around so much that they not only lost all relevance, they don't even know anymore when to use which -ism or -phobia, because at that point they are using them practically interchangeable.

Because whatever the situation with Max is it's not transphobia. Neither is not wanting to date a dude with three arms.

your were open with Max from the beginning and that's truly commendable in the sea of deceit most devs foster on this side
but that in turn means that the overwhelming majority of your players are here for the futa content and nothing else, so is that really a surprise for anyone?
What's interesting is Max seems to be quite a bit more popular here than among my actual subscribers on SubscribeStar.

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
What's interesting is Max seems to be quite a bit more popular here than among my actual subscribers on SubscribeStar.
i personally have noting against max, and i don't want to sound like your game is only that. BUT on this side the futa/trans tag is filtering out a great number of people because if it's used it's pretty much only femdom and/or NTR content.
in moste games if there are transgirls they are my favourite (couldn't even tell you why)and i have nothing against Futa characters if they are the passive part of a relationship, but on this side that is rarer as water in a desert. I mostly dont even open games with that tag attached to it anymore.

So like i said that most people in this threat are probably here exactly for Max, so the poll is by no means a surprise for me.

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
Two quick Q's.
Which chick is the one in the 3rd (and maybe 2nd) preview image? The shorty with the healthy giant tits?
Was any more lactation added aside from the bonus image that was around in 0.1?

Suprserpent

Mar 20, 2021
I find the poll so interesting. I avoid futa completely, so in a sense, I am playing a different game from those people. I'm sure the scenes with Max are blowing the minds of those players just like the scenes with everyone else I have seen so far has blown mine. I am missing a large part of the game, but I am so satisfied with what I have seen on my end. It is genuinely impressive that Geppetto is able to satisfy both sides so well.

Suprserpent

Mar 20, 2021
GeppettoPossum, you should be giving master classes on how to make a perfect incest/harem game! You're focusing on your own fetishes(which line up with mine incredibly well, btw)
So real. After I played yesterday, this is exactly what I said elsewhere: "I saw the thick nipples and areola so I decided to try this out. I'm genuinely blown away. Besides the futa, it's like this dev had a direct line to my brain and added everything I cannot get enough of. The only thing missing is sleep sex... I can't shut up in the thread either. I'm enraptured. At first, I was a bit thrown because there was optional self-sucking by the mc, but my hesitancy is completely gone. Everything here is absolutely incredible."

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Love wading through the slog of braindead posts after a game thread gets updated =P. I probably missed a bunch that got deleted too since I got in so late, lol... But yea on the topic of things being optional, personally if I were making a game I wouldn't have any LIs optional. Maybe some sex acts, but personally I see VNs/EGs as closer to books (I know CYAs are a thing, I mean in general) and movies than an arcade. I'd want to tell a linear story and any optional content would probably be sandbox/open world. I don't self-insert so that probably has a lot to do with how I see it. I'd rather have a high-quality single path story than 100 different endings. I wouldn't really care about losing people who don't like certain things, I think the storytelling takes primacy over people's preferences.

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes