Who's Your Favorite Girl So Far? (As of v0.3)

• Betty

Votes: 45 18.9%
  • Max

Votes: 87 36.6%
  • Emma

Votes: 30 12.6%
  • Rachel

Votes: 33 13.9%
  • Maggie

Votes: 32 13.4%
  • Gennie

Votes: 7 2.9%
  • Camila

Votes: 4 1.7%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Pretty grate update, my only real issue is that both Emma and Max want to be our first time having vaginal sex, we promise that to Emma before its mentioned by Max, but don't say anything about that to Max when she says she wants to be our first. Feels like tricking her.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
You mean like when every MC tells every girl she's the most gorgeous girl in the world? :)
No, that's different. That's like telling two girls who look nothing alike that they're both perfect. That's easily true, most people have multiple tastes. So both girls can be gorgeous and perfect while not looking like the other.

Telling two different girls, they'll be the first girl you'll have vaginal sex with is different. That's not really a matter of opinion or taste. The only exception I would argue would be in the case of rape as rape isn't sex. So say the mysterious doctor character was to rape MC, I would not consider to to be the first person MC haas had vaginal sex with, because rape isn't sex it's rape. This would mean MC would still have to have his first time with his sister or cousin.

I don't mind if we don't get to chose, and we're forced to have Emma be our first, but the lying annoys me. Especially with MC telling all the girls he won't be keeping any secrets. That strongly implies openness and honesty, kinda tripping at the starting line on that

• Red Heart
Reactions: FatGiant

Dr. Mick

Nov 21, 2017
Pretty grate update, my only real issue is that both Emma and Max want to be our first time having vaginal sex, we promise that to Emma before its mentioned by Max, but don't say anything about that to Max when she says she wants to be our first. Feels like tricking her.
Sounds like the best solution is a threesome :sneaky:
That way they're both there for the first time ;)

• Haha
Reactions: S1nsational

The game master

May 19, 2022
Unofficial compressed Android port for Heritage [v0.3] [GeppettoPossum]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download android port
(321 MB)

For other host links join my discord:

If you want you can support me here:

*This unofficial port/mod is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
U re awesome thank u very much

• Red Heart
Reactions: phdusa1

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Dev
Will there be any meaningful choices in future Updates? Right now the only choices seem to be view the scene or not? The game is getting near the point of being a Kinetic Novel (Comic Book) please give the MC some real choices in the next Update ;)

Dr. Mick

Nov 21, 2017
Dev
Will there be any meaningful choices in future Updates? Right now the only choices seem to be view the scene or not? The game is getting near the point of being a Kinetic Novel (Comic Book) please give the MC some real choices in the next Update ;)
There have already been multiple "meaningful" choices, including whether or not to be with different love interests, and choice of including some distinctive content within the story.
Not sure how significant a choice has to be for you to regard it as meaningful, but considering that the existing choices already change what you do or don't see, and that they are setting the Micah's preferences, I'd say they're fairly meaningful.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Melmoth99

Alcibiade15

Oct 18, 2022
You'd better look for another game that's the way you prefer.
That's what I'm going to do, of course. I'm not frustrated or angry with the author. It just seemed relevant to inform the creator of some reasons why he's losing players (I guess I'm not the only one in this case). Sometimes, some people take criticism into account, even going so far as to correct it in their future version. Maybe he'll also continue with his "artistic vision". But if you never say anything, nothing happens...

Reactions: Juerhullycin

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
That's what I'm going to do, of course. I'm not frustrated or angry with the author. It just seemed relevant to inform the creator of some reasons why he's losing players (I guess I'm not the only one in this case). Sometimes, some people take criticism into account, even going so far as to correct it in their future version. Maybe he'll also continue with his "artistic vision". But if you never say anything, nothing happens...
You're dumb. Don't like it then go play something else that's to your taste. The art might turn some people away but it'll just as much attract people to the project. This game features body proportions that aren't typically seen in AVNs which will attract people who can't find many games where the available body types fit their tastes. Niche support isn't a bad thing, it might mean a smaller potential supporter pool but it also means less competition within its supporter pool. You can think it's disgusting all you like but I and I'd bet you most of the people in this thread think it's fucking wonderful.

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
There have already been multiple "meaningful" choices, including whether or not to be with different love interests, and choice of including some distinctive content within the story.
Not sure how significant a choice has to be for you to regard it as meaningful, but considering that the existing choices already change what you do or don't see, and that they are setting the Micah's preferences, I'd say they're fairly meaningful.
What Choices are you talking about when you say "whether or not to be with different love interests"? I saw No Choice about who you have sex with? It seems you have sex with everyone other skipping the Futa content you don't have a choice?
The only choices I saw were things like skipping controversial subjects like Femdom Foot Worship, Futa content, Cum Eating and so on?

As for what I mean by Meaningful Choices are things like going to a movie and getting a event at the theater where if you choose to stay home you get an event at home. In many games there are paths for Subs or Doms each with different events or just choosing one girl over another may change the events with her and the girl you rejected.

Last edited:

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
Roll back should not be disabled. The only instance when it should be is when you're in the Journal (looking at character bios, etc.). Could you provide any other details about when it happens? Is it like that from the start? What happens if you toggle back and forth in the Journal?
i was in main game, early on. BUT i did open and look at the journal. after that is when i noticed it was not rolling back anymore. i'll try a fresh install, see if i can get it to happen again.

gamewise. holy shit. i LOVE natural hangers AND large aureoles. so really liking your choice of aesthetic here.

also something crazy. my longest, closest, uh girl in real; rachel HAS her boobs. has them. they look, like THAT. and man i don't know how to feel about this. :LOL::LOL:

• Red Heart
Reactions: GeppettoPossum

Dr. Mick

Nov 21, 2017
It's barely over two months since the release of this title; the author is still building a base to enjoy their story. Losing a person or two who doesn't like this particular VN isn't significant, nor should any "criticism" overshadow the developers plans for creating their project.

As for making any corrections, that only applies to actual mistakes. Things like typos or technical issues are something an author or dev needs to "correct", maybe even clarity of choices or grammatical structuring sometimes. However, changing fundamental parts of a project to fit the tastes of an individual who doesn't appreciate it would be a mistake, not correcting one.

Hopefully you find something you enjoy, while the rest of us continue to appreciate and anticipate more of this unique and interesting work.

Dr. Mick

Nov 21, 2017
What Choices are you talking about when you say "whether or not to be with different love interests"? I saw No Choice about who you have sex with? It seems you have sex with everyone other skipping the Futa content you don't have a choice?
The only choices I saw were things like skipping controversial subjects like Femdom Foot Worship, Futa content, Cum Eating and so on?

As for what I mean by Meaningful Choices are things like going to a movie and getting a event at the theater where if you choose to stay home you get an event at home. In many games there are paths for Subs or Doms each with different events or just choosing one girl over another may change the events with her and the girl you rejected.
You mentioned one in being with Max. As the dev already stated, you can choose not to be with her, and she'll just remain as part of the story without being a love interest. Also, avoiding the content you listed, is a significant choice for people who don't want to see it. Depending on how much they like it or don't, having that choice can indeed be very meaningful.
As for what you said in your post before editing it (about avoiding being with the large breasted women), that would defeat the purpose of the main storyline, and what Micah has recently awakened with his genetic Heritage. Basically means that you aren't getting the point of the story.

As an example, let's say someone hates feet content. While choosing a VN, they go through an original post, read the dev notes, check the tags, and see that footjob is among them. If it isn't marked as optional, they might choose to skip it. If while going through a VN there are scenes with foot content that can't be avoided, they might skip past it and hope they don't miss any important dialogue. If it keeps happening, they may choose to stop reading that title. However, considering what you said, you're trying to avoid content and scenes that directly tie into the main storyline and plot. Seems a lot more significant and meaningful than whether or not someone went to the movies.

If it isn't to your taste, that's fine, feel free to explore something new. Seems what you're looking for, unfortunately, won't be found here.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
People who don't like Max should be damned grateful that she's optional, if there's one thing in this game I'd change in this game it's making her mandatory just like all the rest of the family.

Personally I feel it was a cowardly half measure considering the story of the game.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
People who don't like Max should be damned grateful that she's optional, if there's one thing in this game I'd change in this game it's making her mandatory just like all the rest of the family.

Personally I feel it was a cowardly half measure considering the story of the game.
Why ? Leaving like/dislike for Max as character aside, many don't like futa/trans characters, it's also why it's optional in most games.
Futa/Trans unavoidable just means game will be avoided by many.
Personaly i like Max as character, but i find futa utterly unappealing, Max could be the best written character in history and i still wouldn't want any romantic or sexual relationship.

Beside that i find that the rest of the family is mandatory the greatest weaknes of this game.
I hate forced relationships with LI's, so far the only ones i like are Betty, Emma and Maggie....completely dislike Rachel, Gennie i find neither great, nor attractive.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Why ? Leaving like/dislike for Max as character aside, many don't like futa/trans characters, it's also why it's optional in most games.
Futa/Trans unavoidable just means game will be avoided by many.
Personaly i like Max as character, but i find futa utterly unappealing, Max could be the best written character in history and i still wouldn't want any romantic or sexual relationship.

Beside that i find that the rest of the family is mandatory the greatest weaknes of this game.
I hate forced relationships with LI's, so far the only ones i like are Betty, Emma and Maggie....completely dislike Rachel, Gennie i find neither great, nor attractive.
Futa being option in most games is fine, but in most games it doesn't conflict with the story. In most games it doesn't conflict with how the rest of the relationships are built.

Honestly I don't care about how people feel about futa in general but especially in the context of this game.

The context of the game is are all genetically predisposed to being attracted to each other to a practically irresistible degree. We've seen this with the family members who can't be avoided in both directions. Depending on your choices with Max you see it in both directions with Max too. Not to mention that her being a true futa, as opposed to simply a trans girl, is tied to the story.

Max only being optional doesn't make sense for the story. Just like a celibacy play would make no sense for the story, or only fucking/dating those outside the family.

People wanting choices for this that and the other thing is all well and good, but they have to make sense and fit within the story. It's just like how there was no choice in what to do with the fathers letter, it would completely alter the game for the fathers letter not to have been read. Or a choice in who to save or let die in the fire, again game altering.

Also, there are hints of other kinks that either won't or shouldn't be optional, like lactation for example. The girls will lactate sooner or later regardless, I'm sure, but I suspect people will want the choice to be interested in it or not, which makes no sense because it'd strongly implied that MC would get similarly hooked on the girls milk as they are on his cum. So the smell will be enticing etc.

In most harem games, the harem is largely separate from the story itself. The harem will influence the story to be sure, but the story can be told without them. That is not the case in this game.

Dr. Mick

Nov 21, 2017

This is a tough one.
While Max is one of my favorite characters in the story, and the whole point to the story is about the family all being genetically predisposed to be together, I have a hard time making any content mandatory.
I still think that Max being a love interest is fundamental to the overall plot, however I can understand if some people don't want to see particular sexual content within a visual novel.

As long as it doesn't detract anything away from the story, I can see giving the option to skip the sex scenes with Max. Yet, when it comes right down to it, this is a harem incest novel, centered around the family being almost irresistibly drawn to one another. So, it would seem rather odd not to include the whole family within that inherent plot point.

Basically, as long as people can skip what scenes they actually see, I think it makes the most sense, storywise, to automatically include the whole family.

Reactions: S1nsational

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
This is a tough one.
While Max is one of my favorite characters in the story, and the whole point to the story is about the family all being genetically predisposed to be together, I have a hard time making any content mandatory.
I still think that Max being a love interest is fundamental to the overall plot, however I can understand if some people don't want to see particular sexual content within a visual novel.

As long as it doesn't detract anything away from the story, I can see giving the option to skip the sex scenes with Max. Yet, when it comes right down to it, this is a harem incest novel, centered around the family being almost irresistibly drawn to one another. So, it would seem rather odd not to include the whole family within that inherent plot point.

Basically, as long as people can skip what scenes they actually see, I think it makes the most sense, storywise, to automatically include the whole family.
Not all media is for all people. I'm not into futa at all, but I'm still with Max cause that's the story being told... I just click quickly through her sex scenes. I also think all love interests in every harem game should be unavoidable though... Cause it massively decreases dev work load.

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
You mentioned one in being with Max. As the dev already stated, you can choose not to be with her, and she'll just remain as part of the story without being a love interest. Also, avoiding the content you listed, is a significant choice for people who don't want to see it. Depending on how much they like it or don't, having that choice can indeed be very meaningful.
As for what you said in your post before editing it (about avoiding being with the large breasted women), that would defeat the purpose of the main storyline, and what Micah has recently awakened with his genetic Heritage. Basically means that you aren't getting the point of the story.

As an example, let's say someone hates feet content. While choosing a VN, they go through an original post, read the dev notes, check the tags, and see that footjob is among them. If it isn't marked as optional, they might choose to skip it. If while going through a VN there are scenes with foot content that can't be avoided, they might skip past it and hope they don't miss any important dialogue. If it keeps happening, they may choose to stop reading that title. However, considering what you said, you're trying to avoid content and scenes that directly tie into the main storyline and plot. Seems a lot more significant and meaningful than whether or not someone went to the movies.

If it isn't to your taste, that's fine, feel free to explore something new. Seems what you're looking for, unfortunately, won't be found here.
Not to argue but, that is not what I am saying. Meaningful Choices change the story. If you eat cum or not nothing changes in the game.

In most VNs you have real choices as I said a Sub path would be different than a Dom path scenes would be written in a different way based on your path Sub or Dom. Just like choosing to date one girl over another girl changes scenes, events and dialogue with both girls in most VN.

This seems more like a Kinetic Novel to me because other than removing the Futa content choices do not change scenes or the story

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
I understand what you mean by "meaningful choices". Choices that lead to branching plot points. This game doesn't actually have those. Its choices are just to avoid or not, so far. This game is still very early in development, so it's normal not to have such choices yet. Dev has also stated that coding is his weak point, so maybe he's just holding off on branching routes until his coding skill improves.

It's also important to note that this is a heavily harem-focused game. The harem is non-optional. Most harem games do not have "meaningful choices" that lead to choice-exclusive scenes. Since the goal of harem games is "gotta catch 'em all", it makes little sense to force players to choose one girl over another, so it's pretty rare to see choices that lead to exclusive scenes, such as your example.

It sounds like you're more of a "dating sim" fan. Those games are built entirely on forcing the player to choose one girl over another and giving exclusive scenes only with the girl(s) you choose. In harem games, the choices are rarely more than choosing whether or not to see specific content(girls, fetishes). Sometimes you'll get minor choices that lead to dialogue changes, or slightly diverging plot points that eventually merge again. Multiple endings in harem games are usually nothing more than which girls ended up in your harem, and whether or not you knocked them up.

Thanks for the reply.
Definitely noticed the scene you're talking about. It was bad enough having Micah land in front of Emma's foot, and I was very glad we were able to skip anything to do with feet. There's only a handful of types of content I'm completely opposed to, and feet are number two on that list.
Greatly appreciate that you made it optional.
Yeah, foot fetish is on the extremely short list of fetishes I don't have, but that scene really didn't qualify. Emma stepped on his head for a moment, they were both joking around. I think he playfully bit her toe, and the scene was over. It was just a cute sibling moment, really, and didn't feel sexual at all.

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes