Who's Your Favorite Girl So Far? (As of v0.3)

• Betty

Votes: 46 19.2%
  • Max

Votes: 87 36.3%
  • Emma

Votes: 30 12.5%
  • Rachel

Votes: 34 14.2%
  • Maggie

Votes: 32 13.3%
  • Gennie

Votes: 7 2.9%
  • Camila

Votes: 4 1.7%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

MalLiz

Jan 26, 2024
Why? Is it not the case that breeding the family is literally the plot of the game lol
Note the other guy's usage of the words too soon. Blowing your load too quickly (so to speak) might not be in the game's best interests. Or it might actually be, who knows?

-Mal

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Regarding the futa content, which says it's an avoidable choice. Does that mean avoidable where like other titles offer the user a choice for the girl to have the futa penis, or a choice to remove the penis and replace it with a pussy only?

I'm really not into futa or MC loving penis content, so I was wondering how that will be offered to the non futa fan.

Regards.

MalLiz

Jan 26, 2024
Regarding the futa content, which says it's an avoidable choice. Does that mean avoidable where like other titles offer the user a choice for the girl to have the futa penis, or a choice to remove the penis and replace it with a pussy only?

I'm really not into futa or MC loving penis content, so I was wondering how that will be offered to the non futa fan.

Regards.
...That was all literally explained just 5-6 posts ago, my man. Why ask questions that have already been answered very recently? :unsure:

-Mal

Alcibiade15

Oct 18, 2022
You were expecting them to shrink?
Yes! They are greatly exaggerated, even considering that they have to be because of the storyline. I wish the creator would come to his senses. There are girls with big breasts, but when it no longer respects the laws of physics, it goes too far and, frankly, it's ugly. Nothing against the creator, just my opinion. Afterwards, I'm not asking for flat girls, but that we respect common sense a little , that the proportions of the body make sense. . I think that would make the characters more aesthetic, stimulating and interesting.

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
just started the game and gotta tell you, disabled roll back pissing me off already...

edit: unren works thankfully. but really, unless it breaks your coding, devs why? its so easy as you are reading to tip past a screen quick accidentally, just want to roll back to read or reread something.
Roll back should not be disabled. The only instance when it should be is when you're in the Journal (looking at character bios, etc.). Could you provide any other details about when it happens? Is it like that from the start? What happens if you toggle back and forth in the Journal?

Reactions: Melmoth99

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
Hey Geppetto, ignore the trolls.
You clearly stated in the OP what someone could look forward to by reading your visual novel. Additionally, if they took the time to read through the threads they could get some more insight into what can be found within.
Personally, I think you're doing a great job, and eagerly anticipate what you do next.

Quick question: Is there any type of tracking so that you know what choices people make in your novel?
For example, if you give the choice in your project to show a scene with feet content, and someone chooses "Hell No!" vs "Sure", will you need a poll to find out what people chose, or is there something in your app that lets you know?
Thanks for your kind words. No, there's no tracking in the game. While it would be interesting to see what people pick, I wouldn't even know how to set something like that up. Coding is probably my weakest link as far as making this game goes (next to setting up lighting).

By and large, I'm putting what I want in the game. I do poll my subscribers from time to time. For example, currently there's a poll going that has decided that Betty will have an extra scene in v0.4. As far as fetishes in general go, I make as many of them optional as I reasonably can. In v0.3 there's a very mild foot scene that I'm not even sure qualifies as "foot fetish" that I made optional just in case it would rustle someone's jimmies. I just know how weird people can get when feet get involved.

1727652464541.png

Reactions: pupupig

Suprserpent

Mar 20, 2021
The talk of fat pussies and heavy squirting as well? Holy shit. Rachel has a big clit too? AND STOMACH DEFORMATION?!? I need to keep an eye on this dev... View attachment 4084375 View attachment 4084379 View attachment 4084386 View attachment 4084381

Edit: Fuck paying attention. I think I'm going to be an avid viewer of your work! Look at that grool... :love:
This is like the 8th time I've had to go back to this comment and add more as my intrigue has exponentially increased. Geppetto, I kneel...

1727658925168.gif

• Red Heart
Reactions: GeppettoPossum
4.30 star(s) 30 Votes