Who's Your Favorite Girl So Far? (As of v0.3)

• Betty

Votes: 48 19.6%
  • Max

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Emma

Votes: 30 12.2%
  • Rachel

Votes: 34 13.9%
  • Maggie

Votes: 32 13.1%
  • Gennie

Votes: 7 2.9%
  • Camila

Votes: 4 1.6%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

HerreroA

Apr 3, 2023
Tempted to use the link, but given all the recent spiked shares lately, I'm gonna wait for an uploader to test it and update the OP
its alr, the windows version are my rar i did because i downloaded the game 1 week before, the other files are directly from the dev upload, i just uploaded it in gofile instead of using his own links

MalLiz

Jan 26, 2024
Since the update has leaked, I'll go ahead and update the OP so it'll get bumped to the Latest Updates page. :)
If I may make a suggestion here, you may want to consider making the updates smaller, chunk-sized downloads to patch into currently existing installs of the game, instead of having people re-download the entire game each time. Right now that's no real issue, what with the game being "just" 1.4GB in size, but as your development continues, the game will get larger and thus more cumbersome for everyone to download, be they us filthy pirate scum, or your glorious backer master race.

I seriously doubt you'll ever end up going Grandma's House with this game (for so many obvious reasons :LOL:) but it might still be worth emulating the update methodology of that game's dev.

Food for thought, ya know?

-Mal

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
If I may make a suggestion here, you may want to consider making the updates smaller, chunk-sized downloads to patch into currently existing installs of the game, instead of having people re-download the entire game each time. Right now that's no real issue, what with the game being "just" 1.4GB in size, but as your development continues, the game will get larger and thus more cumbersome for everyone to download, be they us filthy pirate scum, or your glorious backer master race.

I seriously doubt you'll ever end up going Grandma's House with this game (for so many obvious reasons :LOL:) but it might still be worth emulating the update methodology of that game's dev.

Food for thought, ya know?

-Mal
That's definitely a possibility going forward. If each update adds ~500mb, it's gonna add up real quick. I know not everyone has the "luxury" of unlimited data.
Is futa completely avoidable? As in not even encountering that. No need for wiseasses to say something like "by not playing the game."
The character Max is a futa and she still appears in the game even if you're not on the "futa path," you just won't develop a sexual relationship with her. The only hint of seeing her junk visually is a slight bulge in some renders. I do hope you'll give her a chance, though. She's a cutie.

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
That's definitely a possibility going forward. If each update adds ~500mb, it's gonna add up real quick. I know not everyone has the "luxury" of unlimited data.

The character Max is a futa and she still appears in the game even if you're not on the "futa path," you just won't develop a sexual relationship with her. The only hint of seeing her junk visually is a slight bulge in some renders. I do hope you'll give her a chance, though. She's a cutie.
No, futa disgusts me.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
A woman should be natural...not pumped up with silicone. :( :( :(................. View attachment 4083377
They are all natural, there is a reason they grew so big.

No, futa disgusts me.
Then the only answer you'll get is one of those silly ones you didn't want.

The only way to completely avoid the futa is by not playing. You don't have to fuck her but she is a main characters and can't be avoided.

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
The game started out with a good idea and had promise. Unfortunately, the ridiculously huge breasts are downright ugly, and it gets even worse, making pretty much all the female characters disgusting. Too bad!
A woman should be natural...not pumped up with silicone. :( :( :(................. View attachment 4083377
Not sure what is meant by "it gets worse." None of the sizes of any of the women's breasts have changed since the initial release. There's a disclaimer in the OP as well as screenshots showing how big their breasts are.

In addition, there are no silicone breasts and never will be any in my game. The girls all have natural breasts.

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
Heritage-0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

only MILF

Formerly 'buktccbfc71'
Dec 30, 2020
Not sure what is meant by "it gets worse." None of the sizes of any of the women's breasts have changed since the initial release. There's a disclaimer in the OP as well as screenshots showing how big their breasts are.

In addition, there are no silicone breasts and never will be any in my game. The girls all have natural breasts.
I have nothing against the AUTHOR...people have different views and tastes. :unsure:........PS.........too big is also NOT BEAUTIFUL.:confused:

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes