HTML Hermaphrodity and the Mystery of the Missing Specimens [v0.22] [Fapforce5]

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
how to get to the red room? writes "You must prove your worth of service before entering"
Red Room at Missy's Detective Agency
Complete the task for Missy/Jeffrey at the Naked Beaver Diner; Revisit Missy (maybe twice ?) and you should get instructions

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
I start the game up -> I go to the wardrobe to wear clothes -> i get stuck cause apparently there's nothing to close the wardrobe????

And this is on a new game..

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Here's the 11.3
Whoops, forgot to update the main page. It's 11

Are you using mobile? I haven't tested it on mobile.
Nah using PC, fixed it by restarting game.

Not exactly sure what happened but it only happened once..

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
One of my pet peeves about this project is its unbalanced energy budgeting and the resulting grind that imposes to the game. How do I hate thee? Let me count the ways....

Max Energy starts at 100, but sleeping is hard clamped to a max of 85. Go to bed with 25 energy and get up at 85. Go to bed at 50 energy and still wake up at 85. BULLSHIT!

Increase your fitness, once, twice, thrice. Your Max Energy goes up past 100. However sleeping is still hard clamped to 85, and your work and exercise still tire you out the same amount. BULLSHIT!

A single energy drink at the Tragic Markup costs the same as a bottle of fine vintage Chateau Neuf De PumpMyHardThrobbingMeatWhistle at $50. BULLSHIT!

So I find it more than justified to grep through the javascript and spot where the dev hides MC's energy levels so I can cheat the ever loving daylights out of it in the javascript console. Yes you too can flip the bird at the corporate overlords by topping off those pesky energy levels with:

Code:
g.st[9].t=100
In case you were wondering, "g" is this thing's equivalent of SugarCube.State.variables and g.st is the motherlode of stuff you might want to peek and poke at for the MC's stats.

Reactions: SolarBoy

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
One of my pet peeves about this project is its unbalanced energy budgeting and the resulting grind that imposes to the game. How do I hate thee? Let me count the ways....

Max Energy starts at 100, but sleeping is hard clamped to a max of 85. Go to bed with 25 energy and get up at 85. Go to bed at 50 energy and still wake up at 85. BULLSHIT!

Increase your fitness, once, twice, thrice. Your Max Energy goes up past 100. However sleeping is still hard clamped to 85, and your work and exercise still tire you out the same amount. BULLSHIT!

A single energy drink at the Tragic Markup costs the same as a bottle of fine vintage Chateau Neuf De PumpMyHardThrobbingMeatWhistle at $50. BULLSHIT!

So I find it more than justified to grep through the javascript and spot where the dev hides MC's energy levels so I can cheat the ever loving daylights out of it in the javascript console. Yes you too can flip the bird at the corporate overlords by topping off those pesky energy levels with:

Code:
g.st[9].t=100
In case you were wondering, "g" is this thing's equivalent of SugarCube.State.variables and g.st is the motherlode of stuff you might want to peek and poke at for the MC's stats.
Oh. Good point. I'll increase it to Max energy when you sleep. The energy thing I set a long time ago when energy wasn't really used and I haven't thought to increase it.

Also there's an energy item I haven't given access yet that increases it by 100. I'll throw that in.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
The homeless camp has a strange quirk of not loading the background image of the tent city every time. Also the hobo doctor dead ends with no "no more content" type of message after the offering of the wine passage.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
The night club could use some love. MC gets her all hot for him to the point where she suggest they hook up there, and the club has been written in for how long, but we still have nothing written in there yet with her? Also how can the park's john have a glory hole while the club's one and only interactible unisex bathroom stall lacks such a thing? In fact, you can't do ANYTHING in there short of that one event where you might be bumping uglies with someone's favorite baguette.

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
The homeless camp has a strange quirk of not loading the background image of the tent city every time. Also the hobo doctor dead ends with no "no more content" type of message after the offering of the wine passage.
The night club could use some love. MC gets her all hot for him to the point where she suggest they hook up there, and the club has been written in for how long, but we still have nothing written in there yet with her? Also how can the park's john have a glory hole while the club's one and only interactible unisex bathroom stall lacks such a thing? In fact, you can't do ANYTHING in there short of that one event where you might be bumping uglies with someone's favorite baguette.
Mostly time and money. There's so much I want to add, but I just don't have time since this is a work of love and not profit, so I have to work a real job. Also I pay for an artist to do the images and I have a very limited budget.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Staimh
3.70 star(s) 14 Votes