HTML Hermaphrodity and the Mystery of the Missing Specimens [v0.22] [Fapforce5]

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
why cant the game be saved ?
It can
It does use a very different method to most other games
Although a lot of html games do not automatically provide an in game save game method

You need to select and cut and past the parameter stream to a text file
You can load that text stream back to restore a saved game

Apr 10, 2018
It can
It does use a very different method to most other games
Although a lot of html games do not automatically provide an in game save game method

You need to select and cut and past the parameter stream to a text file
You can load that text stream back to restore a saved game
I haven't started playing the game yet
but does this mean to just copy the line at the address bar and the to load just paste it?

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
There's a continuity problem in the first passage of sissy school in the basement. MC had successfully solved the case in the sex shop viewing booths, but the teacher makes a statement about MC having fucked up the Tiffany case.

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
There's a continuity problem in the first passage of sissy school in the basement. MC had successfully solved the case in the sex shop viewing booths, but the teacher makes a statement about MC having fucked up the Tiffany case.
How does the MC resolve the sex shop viewing booths case ?
I thought that was deliberately unsolvable

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Don't peek behind you, otherwise you faild. You need onl do your job if you ackt like a pervert you faild the mission and get panished.

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Don't peek behind you, otherwise you faild. You need onl do your job if you ackt like a pervert you faild the mission and get panished.
As far as I'm aware there are only two ways of completing this task
Either peek at Tiffany and get admonished - clearly a failure
Or don't peek at Tiffany, eventually fall asleep while watching and get admonished - clearly a failure

You are saying there is a third scenario ?

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
As far as I'm aware there are only two ways of completing this task
Either peek at Tiffany and get admonished - clearly a failure
Or don't peek at Tiffany, eventually fall asleep while watching and get admonished - clearly a failure

You are saying there is a third scenario ?
No he will catch the cultis and they will bit him up he will succes but don't faild the mission cause it will success.

Reactions: Staimh

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
Yeah I added in a success line. I suppose if your going to sit there for three days you deserve something. At the time I made it I didn't have the funds to buy the success art

Reactions: Staimh

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
I'm still a bit sad that the sissy path has strong alternative content rather than letting you continue just fucking women but them's the breaks I suppose: we'll always have our kid with the bimbo. I'd prefer some kinda "autogynephile/pervert" path where it's obvious we're just doing it for kicks but thems

(btw, when you do anal with the bimbo in the living room it still shows you without bewbs and bigger butt)

Is there any point in stretching your butt other than the satisfaction of a job well done? And why does the sissy school suggest that you can let dates buttfuck you but then I can't unlock it?

Anyway, a good update and one of the few sissy games where you can at least have decent amount of hetero stuff as well and it has a consistently good and appealing tone, which is a rarity in the genre.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
There's another continuity problem in the "crossdressing in public" sissy school event. MC gets handed off to Tiffany to hit the mall for female clothing, and the passage pretty much reads like it was MC getting thrown out and needed to crash in the girls only apt building where Tiffany lives. MC had long done the thing to reconcile with Mom throwing him out, and he had done it long before he wore out his welcome with his french speaking carpet munching friend. So there was no sleeping on park benches and being found by sex shop workers. There's only a little spackling over of the post mall visit to Tiff's place to play with the girls.

anonjoe

Sep 29, 2020
Forgot I downloaded this. Tried it out earlier, doing the Private Investigations job, bought the clothes necessary, yet they don't seem to be in my inventory or wardrobe at all. Not sure what happened, the game took the money for them, but I can't continue the job right now. Will try again tomorrow when I have time, figure it either bugged out a bit, or maybe I forgot something at the shop.

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
Forgot I downloaded this. Tried it out earlier, doing the Private Investigations job, bought the clothes necessary, yet they don't seem to be in my inventory or wardrobe at all. Not sure what happened, the game took the money for them, but I can't continue the job right now. Will try again tomorrow when I have time, figure it either bugged out a bit, or maybe I forgot something at the shop.
You'll need the grey tie shirt, black pants, black socks, and black shoes. They are at two different stores.

jaydillah

Oct 28, 2018
how do you trigger the new eve and lola content? do I need to start a new save? I don't know where to even see their love meter.

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
how do you trigger the new eve and lola content? do I need to start a new save? I don't know where to even see their love meter.
Love meter is Work in progress. Once you go to the house as a crossdresser you'll trigger the alternate Lola and Eva content.

Genghis

Apr 15, 2017
Wish there were more masculine content and a skill tree for it. Looks like all the focus is going into the sissy stuff which I'm not a big fan of but whatever gets you off I guess.

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Wish there were more masculine content and a skill tree for it. Looks like all the focus is going into the sissy stuff which I'm not a big fan of but whatever gets you off I guess.
Probably should have the sissification tag but I've no idea how to instigate that being reviewed

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes