RPGM Hermione and the Magic of Love [2024_2 Public] [snow.forest.games]

2.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
Well games in the harry potter universe always work, nostalgia and all that good stuff, also witches also work great in adult games, maybe they need some sperm for some magic potions, could just be joi would work, dating sim would work, trainer games like akabur also works, this here is rpg it works the walking around the castle can be... a lot but the animations pictures are alright the story is nice and i lik the art style, a nice game it is clear the dev put lots of work in it, good job, it is a fun little game. 8 / 10

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
Quest 54 (Side).“Treatment of Sasha's allergy will continue.”
Girls should find a secluded place.

And where is this secluded place, I can't find something in any way?

UTO88

Sep 11, 2017
Quest 54 (Side).“Treatment of Sasha's allergy will continue.”
Girls should find a secluded place.
And where is this secluded place, I can't find something in any way?
It seems to be Hogsmeade, near the pier. In the evening.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Is there still a Paywall in the Public Release?
Not sure, but is reason I got really tired of this one, be nice to get a version with that "Should be something here gone, or what ever it said when images were not available."

CuCkaSauRus

Jan 5, 2019
Literally the ugliest Hermonie in existence.
Everyone that doesn't agree with me is completely insane.
Seriously

Viper

Apr 28, 2017
Not sure, but is reason I got really tired of this one, be nice to get a version with that "Should be something here gone, or what ever it said when images were not available."
Yea, that's the same reason I stopped playing lol

1eyed1

Aug 22, 2016
I am on questI am on quest 30 but there is a quest start in hermione's room that says it can no start because I "have not met Irma(Quest 29)" but I can't get irma to talk to me and don't really know where to go from there.

sebgroper

Apr 11, 2021
Honestly this is so fucking boring. No point in it being RPGM either. It's not like you're changing your weapons or gear or using battle items. It's basically a VN that makes you run around and find the next (!) repeat x1000.

Reactions: cumslut123456789

UTO88

Sep 11, 2017
Honestly this is so fucking boring. No point in it being RPGM either. It's not like you're changing your weapons or gear or using battle items. It's basically a VN that makes you run around and find the next (!) repeat x1000.
RPGM is a game engine. Not a game genre, but a game engine. The genre can be anything.

2.60 star(s) 29 Votes