RPGM Hermione and the Magic of Love [2024_2 Public] [snow.forest.games]

2.60 star(s) 29 Votes

S.A.M studios

Jan 3, 2020
it's strange he/she didn't release it as a patch instead of the whole game
probably only a map change on 100kb
He/she is noob developer his new update doesn't take continuations too with last save you we have to save before the last quest to continue in the next update

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Hermione and the magic of love (Public.2024.1-FIX1).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

nodice20

Jun 26, 2019
Curious that 3 of this game's 5 star ratings have no interactions or postings besides leaving a review for this game.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Does Malfoy get his chance to corrupt Hermione too?. Have her get tempted by Slytherin and have her want to change Houses. A Bad Girl Granger?. Have Hermione want to avoid Potter and Weasley. Good Hermione Gone Bad as it were.

Reactions: BBCinyourass

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
The plenty of patreon only quest in public build that you can't play to play those quest you need a patreon buil that is behind the paywall
you got paywall wrong
a paywall are if you shall submit a code to play some content
and that's why i said no patreons share the patreon build
like many other games on this site

BelloFiore

Jul 12, 2020
Quest 41 - Date with Ron's Brothers , after looking for Shasha in painting class . Any clue what to do next ?

S.A.M studios

Jan 3, 2020
I think he posted a nude Hermione pic publicly on Christmas or hollowness i forgot, that against the patreons TOS. If you are posting nude images then you have to do it behind the paywall that might be the reason his page got removed.

Last edited:

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
When did this happened? I think due to lack of support he deleted his page or something might wrong happened to him.
I'm a supporter of this game
and i have the patreon edition but i do not have the time to download the new version

I hope they will be able to fix the issue with stupid patreon rules... when someone want connect to adult game developers section in Patreon we have to confirm that we are 18+.

2.60 star(s) 29 Votes