RPGM Hermione and the Magic of Love [2024_2 Public] [snow.forest.games]

2.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Hypor

Nov 22, 2018
Those missing files need to be copied into both folders Characters (www\img\characters) & Pictures (www\img\pictures)

The Pic_McConagall.rpgmvp gose into the pictures folder, other two into charcters folder... i just copied them all into both folder.

Darkcloudx79

Aug 18, 2017
View attachment 661020

Overview:
This game is based on the Harry Potter novels, but it is not a game about Harry Potter. This game is about Hermione! About the same Hermione whom we all love so much and who so undeservedly ended up in the second role. We decided to correct this injustice. In our game, the main character is Hermione! In it you will learn about her feelings and experiences, about her fears and secret desires, about what we did not see on the screen, but what we always guessed. Complete the game and Hermione will reveal her secrets to you! Good luck.​

Thread Updated: 2020-06-30
Release Date: 2020-06-29
Developer: snow.forest.games
Censored: No
Version: May 2020 Fix2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Saves from demo don't work.

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - -
Android:
MEGA - - -

Patches: BUGFIX

UTO88 thanks for the link

View attachment 661017 View attachment 661018 View attachment 661019 View attachment 661021
So...
I extracted and ran "Android" version, where is the apk?

maltador

Jun 7, 2017
June version has Hermione giving a blowjob to Potter. Her hair and face changed. Liked the old one better

UTO88

Sep 11, 2017
where are all the hidden events please tell
I found two events.
1) in the hall above the library you can meet a girl, help her, she report about some club, but I did not find it.
2) on the third floor in the west corridor, there is a toilet with a Ghost.

spam bot

Jan 26, 2018
we should get June at the end of this month, they release the previous month to the public at the same time they release the newest version to Patreon's

2.60 star(s) 29 Votes