RPGM Hermione and the Magic of Love [2024_3 Public] [snow.forest.games]

2.60 star(s) 29 Votes

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Didn't get a answer the first time so i'm asking again
This game still have all those blocked images only available for patreons ?
If you mean those places where it has a stupid blue screen, and say's something like "Something should be here"

YES!

radohak

Apr 15, 2019
Well, I just played for few hours and I think I'm in-line with the common opinion around here:

This game is a FUCKING DRAG! That's one of the worst gameplays I have seen for an RPGM game.

I would be honest tho, maps are beautiful and despite the so-so translation, the linear story makes you move forward.

But, gosh, this whole walking and pixel hunting around - freaking annoying.

Reactions: Litvan and taglag

hardzon

Mar 18, 2018
Finding things/hidden people is a nightmare; the hints are bad. HP lore knowledge does not even help... like, find the twins, they're practicing sports. The twins, infamous Gryffindor beaters... you'd go straight to the Quidditch pitch, right? But no... they are hidden in a backroom, behind the Gym room in the castle!
The clovers are the worst to find. One is somewhere in the village. And after you have them, clovers pop all over the place on the map...

Reactions: radohak and taglag

KroqGar

Jun 30, 2017
i like the game btw click on a crate in a depot and you'll get all the clover you need if you miss 4 or less, for cabbage there are only 3plantation on the whole map 2 with the flower so searc cabbages not the flower..yep having problem with map and i cannot use keyboard thanks for images the game is good ,i'm having problems
finding the artist in city and the notebook in library for side quests are they doable for public users?is there a walkthru somewhere?

Last edited:

mouchette123

Dec 12, 2017
Hello everybody,

In the quest 37, has someone found the grass of inverted time in the swamp ?
I searched for 2 hours but without success.

Thank you very much for your help !

mouchette123

Dec 12, 2017
Look in the water, among the lilies.)))
Thank you for your answers, but I still didn't find... I must be dumb :)
Is it in one of the screens where there is a slime walking ? Or am I totally wrong with the place ?
Is there a visible element to identify the grass in the water ?
Sorry with my questions, but it is very frustrating ! :)

Many thanks for your help !

2.60 star(s) 29 Votes