RPGM Hermione and the Magic of Love [2024_3 Public] [snow.forest.games]

2.60 star(s) 29 Votes

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
"Hermione and Ron must find a secluded place.
Hermione was there recently."

So where is this place???
yeah the direction or clues to some of the quests really need some work here. I had a terrible time with this one and a few others.

also hate the images popping up "something should be here" although i do understand it it still bugs me :(

Jul 21, 2019
I dont know where to go and i cannot find Ron's brothers. The quiet place i tried to find many places but didnt find them. Can anyone help me? This is my save file game, Thank you.

Jul 21, 2019
yeah the direction or clues to some of the quests really need some work here. I had a terrible time with this one and a few others.

also hate the images popping up "something should be here" although i do understand it it still bugs me :(
You can find it (on the third level west floor) in the toilet where people didnt go visit because afraid of the ghost. the location is (not east, not south, not north) where Hermione can meet with a naked ghost girl. There she can do masturbate alone but the ghost can able to see her, and this game is weird though. first time i seeing and playing a game where Hermione must do open her virgin not by fucking Harry Potter or Ron Westley but do going surgery at the clinic with some nurse available there helping her. Normally people got no virgin after fucking her first mate but she sacrificed her virginity by doing surgery in the clinic. This is totally weird. Why cannot she go fuck anyone else other than Harry or Ron or any both of her close friends or she got raped by someone in the sleep or raped in the jungle by monster or human or raped by animal or she doing open her virginity by herself.

This game is using UK system law
I havent seen the system not shown the ground floor in this game instead the developer used first floor and basement underground floor when im playing on it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Luther Arkwright

FPcrab

Aug 14, 2018
who found 10 clevers for potion? If dev think what this is fun - run around broken locations and searth that fklin ckevers- this is not! i found 9 and stuck

whatever3000

Sep 20, 2020
Same here. This quests are stupid as fuck. I'm not planning to spend hours to randomly walk on the map just to find 10 ingredients or "Ron's brothers". If you have the save file right after collecting 10 ingredients. plz share

Jul 21, 2019
who found 10 clevers for potion? If dev think what this is fun - run around broken locations and searth that fklin ckevers- this is not! i found 9 and stuck
it was hiding or hidden under the 2D Tree, the clue is the place area before you met the beach. go round and round on that area, i pressed enter or just moving on yourself by keyboard, dont exit that place because it is +1 more ckevers. im not sure why developer must be doing very hard for this game though. i love hard levels quest using mindfuck but its kinda depressing me almost wanted to give up myself, i fucking mad but finally found it travelling 360 degrees all map walking through. i found it myself. if you need save file to the last game here you go. i would love to share with you all.

Last edited:

FPcrab

Aug 14, 2018
it was hiding or hidden under the 2D Tree, the clue is the place area before you met the beach. round and round on that area, i pressed enter or just moving on yourself by keyboard, dont exit that place because it is +1 more ckevers. im not sure why developer must be doing very hard for this game though. i love hard levels quest using mindfuck but its kinda depressing me almost wanted to give up myself, i fucking mad but finally found it travelling 360 degrees all map walking through. i found it myself. if you need save file to the last game here you go. i would love to share with you all.
a little later here another mindfuck - fined a moongrass for the potion. I search all castle, and every location at this game and found nothing. I spent over 6 hours on this "game", I think I've had enough. The developer has no brains to come up with something more than "find 10 pieces of unnecessary garbage to see 2 pictures with a curve animation." I think that's enough for me, to the trash.

Jul 21, 2019
a little later here another mindfuck - fined a moongrass for the potion. I search all castle, and every location at this game and found nothing. I spent over 6 hours on this "game", I think I've had enough. The developer has no brains to come up with something more than "find 10 pieces of unnecessary garbage to see 2 pictures with a curve animation." I think that's enough for me, to the trash.
I shared a last path save file before the new patch to be release sooner or later. this just to make it easier to everyone. i knew the pains, i spent almost like 3 hours and trying to walking at the same area countless times and all the village areas where potentially could be able to complete and found the item in the quest. you need to have glasses of water to drink before you get to be mad at this game. tension was ridiculously happening to me, stressful but worth to sharing my story with you. the last quest to me was to have sex with Ron Weasley but not enough evidence of pictures or animations. It is spoiled to answer though maybe worth it to you and someone else who seeks on it. Cheers!

Last edited:

r-fat_ch05

Jul 1, 2020
For their patrons, developers regularly post hints on the passage of the game. Unfortunately, my friend, Hermione prefers wealthy men...

2.60 star(s) 29 Votes