RPGM Hermione and the Magic of Love [2024_3 Public] [snow.forest.games]

2.60 star(s) 29 Votes

r-fat_ch05

Jul 1, 2020
It says found sex toys. That is what is exactly writen in the quest menu and quest task. Nothin more. So yeah it says nothin. And under it is that it s in castle but there is nothin as far as sex toys in the whole castle which I spent 2 hours getting in every room al least twice.
Toys are in the kitchen. The kitchen is in the basement of the castle. There are goblins cooking food.)))

JamesWhisky

Jan 24, 2019
Toys are in the kitchen. The kitchen is in the basement of the castle. There are goblins cooking food.)))
Been there 27 times minimum there is nothin there. Only 4 creatures with no lines and there is nothin in any cupboard or anywhere else. I know it s said that there should be somethin there but either it s bugged or I dont know.

r-fat_ch05

Jul 1, 2020
Been there 27 times minimum there is nothin there. Only 4 creatures with no lines and there is nothin in any cupboard or anywhere else. I know it s said that there should be somethin there but either it s bugged or I dont know.
Your version of the game may be damaged. Tomorrow, the developers should post a new version for public access. Try to save your saves and run them in the new version.

JamesWhisky

Jan 24, 2019
Your version of the game may be damaged. Tomorrow, the developers should post a new version for public access. Try to save your saves and run them in the new version.
Yeah probably it is but I have it from here so I dont know what could cause damagin the files.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Hermione and the magic of love (Public_July_2021).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

babaicheg

Mar 7, 2019
There are too many "There must be something here!" pictures, dont know if its because game in development or because of bugs. First sex scenes for example.

UTO88

Sep 11, 2017
There are too many "There must be something here!" pictures, dont know if its because game in development or because of bugs. First sex scenes for example.
It's just that these pictures are only for patreons so far.

CorwinFr

Feb 19, 2018
Hello, I tried this game for about 2 hours, it's very nice, but, is there some choice to do ? Cause as far as I am i just follow instructions.

UTO88

Sep 11, 2017
Hello, I tried this game for about 2 hours, it's very nice, but, is there some choice to do ? Cause as far as I am i just follow instructions.
I have not seen clear elections.
But judging by the empty spaces in the gallery, there are many secret (random?) events in the game.

Reactions: CorwinFr

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Will this have blackmail. For example Hermione is blackmailed by Draco because he saw her breaking a rule? Is this gonna follow the books or Will this be a unique story set in Hogwarts with Hermione as protag written by you?

Reactions: Mitsukayn

r-fat_ch05

Jul 1, 2020
Will this have blackmail. For example Hermione is blackmailed by Draco because he saw her breaking a rule? Is this gonna follow the books or Will this be a unique story set in Hogwarts with Hermione as protag written by you?
I think this question should be asked on the developers ' website, it is unlikely that anyone will be able to answer it here....)))

2.60 star(s) 29 Votes