RPGM Hermione and the Magic of Love [2024_3 Public] [snow.forest.games]

2.60 star(s) 29 Votes

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Hermione and the magic of love (Public_June_2021).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: Mongoose69

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Bad dev. Doesn't understand in a quest to find 10 things you put more than 10 things on the map, so you don't have to search like an idiot to find the 10th. Pretty sure he only put 9 too to troll people.

Last edited:

Fatneck

Aug 19, 2020
Bad dev. Doesn't understand in a quest to find 10 things you put more than 10 things on the map, so you don't have to search like an idiot to find the 10th. Pretty sure he only put 9 too to troll people.
Yheah, I feel trolled since i started this game. Every update i hope for at least some sort of quest guide. Big new world without hints and no obvious next steps. Plus , the big beautyfull world is a maze even with the map. It looks so promissing. However i myself find it kind of unplayable.

Fatneck

Aug 19, 2020
Yheah, I feel trolled since i started this game. Every update i hope for at least some sort of quest guide. Big new world without hints and no obvious next steps. Plus , the big beautyfull world is a maze even with the map. It looks so promissing. However i myself find it kind of unplayable.
My bad i have the quest log with 22 completed quests. I just can not find the new ones. So i find myself at a dead end.

r-fat_ch05

Jul 1, 2020
When each new version of the game is released, the developers post hints on the passage on their website. Everything is explained quite clearly... I didn't have any difficulties with completing quests. Yes, there are bugs in the game, but the developers quickly eliminate them.))))

BobYu94

Jul 8, 2017
Are there any choices in this game or is it basically a VN for RPGM? (the creator should really give better descriptions for the quests)

Last edited:

danomator

Jan 21, 2020
guys help me out here: are old saves incompatible or am i just to dumb to find the next quests? i currently have 29 finished quests but it shows no new one. is there a trigger somewhere or do i have to start a new game cause i went about everywhere by now.

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
Quest: the first sex. Where to find a cozy place??? I've been running around, I can't find it in any way(((

Last edited:

JamesWhisky

Jan 24, 2019
I have problem with completing the quest when she needs to find some sextoys. Either Im totally blind or its bugged. I cant found anythin in kitchens or forest or whenever. Spend 2 hours now doin this quest. Where the hell is somethin that I can use? Like in the whole castle isnt anythin that she can use or it s so well hidden that only developer knows where he put it. I spent 2 hours runnin through the whole castle 3 times in every room possible but there is no carrots, cucumbers or anythin she can use and now I spent 30 minutes runnin around woods and farms and there isnt anythin either. So maybe Im totally blind or the game is uncomplete for this quest or its bugged.

r-fat_ch05

Jul 1, 2020
I have problem with completing the quest when she needs to find some sextoys. Either Im totally blind or its bugged. I cant found anythin in kitchens or forest or whenever. Spend 2 hours now doin this quest. Where the hell is somethin that I can use? Like in the whole castle isnt anythin that she can use or it s so well hidden that only developer knows where he put it. I spent 2 hours runnin through the whole castle 3 times in every room possible but there is no carrots, cucumbers or anythin she can use and now I spent 30 minutes runnin around woods and farms and there isnt anythin either. So maybe Im totally blind or the game is uncomplete for this quest or its bugged.
Specify what is written in the quest task.

JamesWhisky

Jan 24, 2019
Specify what is written in the quest task.
It says found sex toys. That is what is exactly writen in the quest menu and quest task. Nothin more. So yeah it says nothin. And under it is that it s in castle but there is nothin as far as sex toys in the whole castle which I spent 2 hours getting in every room al least twice.

2.60 star(s) 29 Votes