RPGM Hermione and the Magic of Love [2024_3 Public] [snow.forest.games]

2.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Ferreppe

Dec 19, 2018
Pls i need a save file, mine don't function at all, don't give me any objective and i run with Sasha with no end!!!!!

Ferreppe

Dec 19, 2018
Load the old save game. Complete the quest with Sasha again!
I made it three time yet :cry: after the quest when i go out from the cave i haven't any objective! Where i can go to leave Sasha? I try this way!

Last edited:

UTO88

Sep 11, 2017
I made it three time yet :cry: after the quest when i go out from the cave i haven't any objective! Where i can go to leave Sasha? I try this way!
Very strange. Could you please upload your save file (before entering the cave with Sasha).

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
leave the north gate, and its the first barn on the right...
Stupid in-game clock, if you spent too much time finding the girls then you can't exit the castle to find Ron's brothers, Hermione (she's not even in the party) will tell you it's too late...

Phobos69

Mar 20, 2019
Confused...game does not recognize old saves when I copy them to my 'Save' folder. Do I need need 'new' or 'old' configs? (global, etc)

Fatneck

Aug 19, 2020
I give up . running arround almost one hour with nothing. Probably because i have no clue where i am going. Everything looks the same. Long hours of gameplay with little content. Defenetly not the way an RPG game should be. Finding place is mostly up to chance. It looks good, and when you find something to do, it is fun. To bad the castle is a maze.

danomator

Jan 21, 2020
can anybody pls help me lol. i got the quest to find the sex toys in the castle but i'm running around for hours now if been everywhere it feels 20 times and i can't find them.
Edit: i read through this thread and apparently they are supposed to be in the kitchen but there is nothing. i can't click anything, the elves only have a ? and no sparkles no nothing anywhere.

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 29 Votes