RPGM Hermione and the Magic of Love [2024_3 Public] [snow.forest.games]

2.60 star(s) 29 Votes

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
For some reason, moderators do not add tags in the topic title.
The game already has: public nudity, peeping, handjob, blowjob, group oral sex, masturbation, play with sex toys, lesbo kissing, peeping, bukkake, public humiliation. The developers on their page promised EVERYTHING ELSE (sex, anal sex, group sex, bestiality).
thanks

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
For some reason, moderators do not add tags in the topic title.
The game already has: public nudity, peeping, handjob, blowjob, group oral sex, masturbation, play with sex toys, lesbo kissing, peeping, bukkake, public humiliation. The developers on their page promised EVERYTHING ELSE (sex, anal sex, group sex, bestiality).
of course they do but u need to report it = open a ticket

Reactions: UTO88

nn2017

Nov 26, 2017
I can't play it, I constantly get to a scene and I can't see it because it tells me that only patreon donors can see

MonkeyBlue

Jun 27, 2018
Must be going "well" for them to force people in to patreon for the full game.. seeing how they only have 54 subs.. or not..
Even the worst game on this site that release the full game for free have more patreons...
And some have even gone to release it on steam and still uploads the latest update uncensored here.

May 20, 2019
TBH I don't get the appeal of using images of extremely out-of-place looking 3d models in an otherwise 2d pixelated rpg maker game

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
Here's a CG rip I made for version April 2021:

I've uploaded it from free mega account. The link may stop working if too many people download it. It used to work like this some time ago.
Anyone with PRO account. Please reupload this game.

You may get the ripped pictures v.fast other way:
go to Hermione and the magic of love (Public_April_2021)\www\img\pictures
there are encrypted pictures in format .rpgmvp.
Go to online converter:
Drag and drop ALL .rpgmvp files (but not folders) into the select files icon then click Restore. Wait some seconds. You may download them by batch by Save All by Zip File. End.

r-fat_ch05

Jul 1, 2020
The level of the game grows from release to release, as for paid content, its price starts at just $ 1, that is, almost free.))) This is my opinion. What I really don't like about the game is that the updates are too short. Approximately 10-15 minutes of game time in each new release. I hope that this shortcoming will be corrected with the growth of the number of subscribers.)))

2.60 star(s) 29 Votes