RPGM Hermione and the Magic of Love [2024_3 Public] [snow.forest.games]

2.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Fushan

Donor
Respected User
Aug 12, 2016
where the fuck is the quest " in search of a secluded place" ( it's in the castle) been looking every room i can.

danomator

Jan 21, 2020
where the fuck is the quest " in search of a secluded place" ( it's in the castle) been looking every room i can.
apparently in the kitchen from what i read on an older post here but there is nothing. i even started a new game and i'm stuck again finding these sex toys. i clicked every square in the kitchen. i don't know anymore where to look. i'm stuck with this since yesterday and i've been as it feels 50 times in every room. just lots of nothing everywhere :c

Fushan

Donor
Respected User
Aug 12, 2016
apparently in the kitchen from what i read on an older post here but there is nothing. i even started a new game and i'm stuck again finding these sex toys. i clicked every square in the kitchen. i don't know anymore where to look. i'm stuck with this since yesterday and i've been as it feels 50 times in every room. just lots of nothing everywhere :c
went back to another save where the crying girl says kitchen, banana and cucumber. so i guess it's locked/bugged

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Is there enough lewd content to make this worth playing yet?
I tried it ages ago and there seemed to be very little.

tathar86

May 10, 2017
sorry but I dont find the girls for the hermione gif..... seriously make more details for your quest.....

2.60 star(s) 29 Votes