RPGM Hermione and the Magic of Love [2024_3 Public] [snow.forest.games]

2.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Josedx9

Aug 26, 2018
After playing this game for two hours, I can say that it is a complete waste of time.
Much of the content is locked behind a paywall, even scenes as simple as playing with a "Sex Toy".
At a certain point, the missions no longer tell you exactly where to go, so you have to spend it wandering around that labyrinth called castle until you find the next point of interest.
The scenes are really slow and it was designed this way, as after being shown they fade on the screen with a stupid magic sound.
In addition, the game is presented as if it is going to have a complex construction of the character, which would allow a pleasant slow and fun corruption of the protagonist, but from one moment to another she is diagnosed with nymphomania and voila, the potential is gone of the game lol

r-fat_ch05

Jul 1, 2020
The level of the game increases from release to release. What the game really lacks is animation. It's the 21st century and static images look a bit old-fashioned. I hope the developers will take this into account. As for the prohibition of access to some drawings, it is quite logical. Developers want to get a certain fee for their work and it would be strange if this was not the case. I hope that the project will continue )))

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
The level of the game increases from release to release. What the game really lacks is animation. It's the 21st century and static images look a bit old-fashioned. I hope the developers will take this into account. As for the prohibition of access to some drawings, it is quite logical. Developers want to get a certain fee for their work and it would be strange if this was not the case. I hope that the project will continue )))
Animations also cost far more money to commission per scene than static images do, chances are that may well be the deciding factor regardless of what century it is, the dev has to either do those animations themselves which takes time and skills they may not have, or pay somebody to do them which may take chunks out of what ever income they get from patreon or other sources.

UTO88

Sep 11, 2017
The RPG-Maker has a significant problem. It cannot play large files. Even if the developers make a 3dcg video, they have to make it very short and compress it a lot.

Humato

Jan 20, 2018
I think they could have done this game more interesting and less confusing if they started this game making project beyond the original story.

This game show Hermione as an adult and want the players to believe she is younger. If they made a "Hermione beyond"-game they could make their own story and corrupt her into being more and more horny. For those players that got problems to locate where to go there would be great to have an ON/OFF feature for pointers. They could also have skiped the clock and let the player get a more relaxed gaming experience to explore.

As an example for what I think the game should be about:
The nowadays adult former students need to go back to their old school because the students start to disappear. Those students who are still left seems to have no idea or is to scared to tell anything. The school face an old fiend that is much stronger and is from the time before Voldemort. Sadly there's not to many records of what kind of fiend it is. Most of them are destroyed. And those records that is left is hidden by some of their former teachers that didn't make it.

A main story with a lot of side quest that could corrupt Hermione. If they dev made that instead of trying to change the original story I think it would turn out much more interesting. That would also give the dev more free hands and less forced hands. Trying to make changes to the original story will just make people angry, if they liked the original one.

Sorry to say this, but this game wasn't anything for me.

WeissQueen

Dec 20, 2017
I'm at a quest that says - Talk to the girls for a birthday gift for Hermione. What girls? Where are they?

StachuJons

Nov 6, 2020
In this game you have any choice ? is there an option not to have surgery?

Last edited:

Phobos69

Mar 20, 2019
I updated to the March 2021 Public but see no new quests? In the previous version I had completed 23. How do I trigger the new version? save somewhere?

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I updated to the March 2021 Public but see no new quests? In the previous version I had completed 23. How do I trigger the new version? save somewhere?
you need to start from your previous quest
or else can't the new quest be triggered

UTO88

Sep 11, 2017
Hi,

What kind of scenes are in there yet/planned?
Tags don't give away anything at all tbh^^
For some reason, moderators do not add tags in the topic title.
The game already has: public nudity, peeping, handjob, blowjob, group oral sex, masturbation, play with sex toys, lesbo kissing, peeping, bukkake, public humiliation. The developers on their page promised EVERYTHING ELSE (sex, anal sex, group sex, bestiality).

2.60 star(s) 29 Votes