RPGM Hermione and the Magic of Love [2024_3 Public] [snow.forest.games]

2.60 star(s) 29 Votes

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Hermione and the magic of love (Public_December_2021).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
Great, no map and if you go to the docks near the college you can't leave the area - deleted

gsuk

Jul 31, 2018
I've reached "restock the ingredients" in the main quest. WTF is that supposed to mean?

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Hermione and the Magic of Love [December 2021 Public] [snow.forest.games] crunched

Original / Compressed Size Win: 1,03 GB / 327 MB - Hermione_and_the_magic_of_love_Public_December_2021-crunched.7z

Download (Win): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: - Cruncher 0.4.1 (bas@f95zone)

Last edited:

BishoujoHelper

Jan 2, 2018
Besides the spelling, grammar and continuity problems, I found 2 softlock bugs and a few others worth complaining about:
Use the Key Item "Teleportation Crystal" that you're given to zap back to the school, when you're given it , and you'll be stuck behind a large gray and green block in the dungeon room that's your destination. Can't remove it from the other side either. No idea if any removal is plot gated. I'll check occasionally, but I have little faith in a dev that puts in an untested convenience teleporter that forces you to reload or start over. <EDIT> Actually, you can get out past the block if you click in one place, but good luck finding it! </EDIT>

Also got stuck inside the map with the boathouse and 2 rowboats (bottom right exit from South Gate, was used in the intro in nighttime), because it has no exits! But then when I got on a boat in Hogsmeade it sent me to a map that looked just like that but did have an exit and you could get inside the building. <EDIT> Only had this problem the first time, no idea why. But getting stuck once is plenty. </EDIT>

For some reason, quest #19 it says to go to barn through North Gate but couldn't get out that way (says need permission), but I was able to leave through South Gate.

The one time I have Hermione NOT wear panties, when going up the big stairs to the Library the guy who never does anything near the bottom of the stairs points out that she's wearing white underpants. Then, after I go to the Library and try it again, he says that she isn't wearing panties!

Game has potential, but some of the problems have been around since the youtube trailer. Would also be nice to have a map of the outdoors areas too, just as long as it doesn't say it's the "Beach st Floor" ;). <EDIT>Played more and got an outdoors map that's not quite as useful as the Hogwarts one, but at least it names some places you might expect to have to go to later. We'll see. </EDIT>

Last edited:

r-fat_ch05

Jul 1, 2020
Besides the spelling, grammar and continuity problems, I found 2 softlock bugs and a few others worth complaining about:
Use the Key Item "Teleportation Crystal" that you're given to zap back to the school, when you're given it , and you'll be stuck behind a large gray and green block in the dungeon room that's your destination. Can't remove it from the other side either. No idea if any removal is plot gated. I'll check occasionally, but I have little faith in a dev that puts in an untested convenience teleporter that forces you to reload or start over. <EDIT> Actually, you can get out past the block if you click in one place, but good luck finding it! </EDIT>

Also got stuck inside the map with the boathouse and 2 rowboats (bottom right exit from South Gate, was used in the intro in nighttime), because it has no exits! But then when I got on a boat in Hogsmeade it sent me to a map that looked just like that but did have an exit and you could get inside the building. <EDIT> Only had this problem the first time, no idea why. But getting stuck once is plenty. </EDIT>

For some reason, quest #19 it says to go to barn through North Gate but couldn't get out that way (says need permission), but I was able to leave through South Gate.

The one time I have Hermione NOT wear panties, when going up the big stairs to the Library the guy who never does anything near the bottom of the stairs points out that she's wearing white underpants. Then, after I go to the Library and try it again, he says that she isn't wearing panties!

Game has potential, but some of the problems have been around since the youtube trailer. Would also be nice to have a map of the outdoors areas too, just as long as it doesn't say it's the "Beach st Floor" ;). <EDIT>Played more and got an outdoors map that's not quite as useful as the Hogwarts one, but at least it names some places you might expect to have to go to later. We'll see. </EDIT>
To pass through a large gray and green block, use the enter key.

Pov1l

Mar 13, 2021
Where could i find a secluded place in Hogsmeat after dating with Weasley`s brothers (Quest 41), i`ve searched everything already... Need a detailed route...

2.60 star(s) 29 Votes