RPGM Hermione and the Magic of Love [2024_3 Public] [snow.forest.games]

2.60 star(s) 29 Votes

BishoujoHelper

Jan 2, 2018
To pass through a large gray and green block, use the enter key.
The one square that I found to click on apparently does the same thing. But why was it done that way, just to piss us off?

And when I got stuck on quest 39 looking for Ron's brothers,
No, they are in the back room behind the gym (in the castle).
I went WTF? I've been in there several times and never saw a back room. DOH! The clock covers up the door in the upper right until you get only a few squares away.

Where could i find a secluded place in Hogsmeat after dating with Weasley`s brothers (Quest 41), i`ve searched everything already... Need a detailed route...
That's the small area that you enter from the middle of the left side of Hogsmeade, it has an exit on the top side that puts you on the road one screen left of Hogsmeade but you can't get back in that way.

It's not all bad: one nice thing I noticed is around quest 40 that rendered backgrounds start appearing during scenes and dialogues. Wish they showed up even earlier too.

Last edited:

KroqGar

Jun 30, 2017
you have to go down to the hogshead in the evening/night time
Found them at the end now I'm stuck on bathroom at docks it seems that you cannot activate any lever there,but maybe this is as far as we can go even because the quest do not change it is still 41

Last edited:

BishoujoHelper

Jan 2, 2018
Found them at the end now I'm stuck on bathroom at docks it seems that you cannot activate any lever there,but maybe this is as far as we can go even because the quest do not change it is still 41
You have to go there very late, it said Evening but it didn't seem to show up until after 9:00 pm, i.e. Night. Read books in the Library to pass time if you have to. Same thing for when Hermione is supposed to collect more ingredients later, which AFAIK is the last quest in the December Public Release.

Reactions: sebbu
2.60 star(s) 29 Votes