RPGM Hermione and the Magic of Love [2024_3 Public] [snow.forest.games]

2.60 star(s) 29 Votes

limitno18

Jul 2, 2017
I am stuck on quest Hermione birhday. Cant find girls to ask about the gift. Anyone knows where are they?

KojiroSasaki

Jun 20, 2021
"Meet a stranger"
any ideas where?
You have to look at the timetable for the day and see when class is finished. Ex. its a Thursday, you want to have it be after 4pm. Once you do that you then head to the front of the castle, head down until you see a bench to your left, and their will be a secret passage way leading to a little pond.

Strange_Hum

Mar 11, 2021
quest 41, the toilet on the dock -- does this mean a building in Hogsmead, the upper left corner, next to the pier? But at what time?

UPD: found. after 21:00

Last edited:
Reactions: sebbu
Dec 19, 2020
Hi need help im trying to leave the area im in but it keeps saying "I cant go there naked". My 2d character is clothed, is there a way to dress back up?

UTO88

Sep 11, 2017
Hi need help im trying to leave the area im in but it keeps saying "I cant go there naked". My 2d character is clothed, is there a way to dress back up?
What location is this? And what quest is active? Can you attach a screenshot?

Reactions: Mihir340

Assser

Sep 21, 2017

New:
- 4 new events in the framework of Hermione's story (Completing all quests takes more than 7 hours).
- 27 new images and 2 videos for Hermione's Photo Album (In total, now 349 pics + 7 videos + 78 portraits for dialogs + 100 Backgrounds).
Fixes:
- Minor bugs.
Known bugs:
- Sasha is not displayed on the battle screen (does not affect gameplay).
- When playing from old saves, there may be problems with the passage.
- Ron does not disappear from the boat shed in Quest #37 (when playing from old saves).

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Hermione and the magic of love (Public_March_2022).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: LooLoo Baloo

obake

Oct 4, 2017
cant work the game on linux using nwjs, it seems to throw the error Actor1.png not found but the images are in rpgmvp encoded...

2.60 star(s) 29 Votes