RPGM Hermione and the Magic of Love [2024_3 Public] [snow.forest.games]

2.60 star(s) 29 Votes

UTO88

Sep 11, 2017
Help so I met up with Ron's brothers at hog's head inn but I can't find a secluded place for Quest 41
This is a small location. You can exit to it in the lower left corner of Hogsmeade. The brothers will appear after 9 pm (21:00).

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
Visit the toilet in Hogsmeade, next to the pier, after 21-00. It will be fun there...
Stuck in this quest. I watched Irma's performance, and on the pier, although there is a quest icon, but the quest does not begin. He writes that a contraceptive potion is needed.

UTO88

Sep 11, 2017
Stuck in this quest. I watched Irma's performance, and on the pier, although there is a quest icon, but the quest does not begin. He writes that a contraceptive potion is needed.
You need at least 1 contraceptive potion.

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
basement girls bathroom
Firstly, it is impossible to get sperm in this place at this moment. Secondly, the contraceptive potion clearly should already be in Hermione's inventory at the time of Irma's performance. Because, after that, it is impossible to get sperm and, accordingly, the potion itself, and because of its absence, the continuation of the quest on the pier does not start, although there is a quest icon.

EmpireCapital

Jan 21, 2019
Firstly, it is impossible to get sperm in this place at this moment. Secondly, the contraceptive potion clearly should already be in Hermione's inventory at the time of Irma's performance. Because, after that, it is impossible to get sperm and, accordingly, the potion itself, and because of its absence, the continuation of the quest on the pier does not start, although there is a quest icon.
Really thought it was there mate, As I had to go there for it, another place I got sent to was the study rooms above the library. If its not there mate, I had to replay the game quiet a few times due to bugs that stopped me progressing through the quests

Feb 19, 2019
Hermione's Birthday

If you are looking for a present for Hermione. Then first you need to go to the Music Class (the attic of the Western Tower). Then find Ron's brothers. They are in a shed, outside the Castle (exit through the north gate).

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Hermione and the magic of love (Public_April_2022).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Strathie

Oct 8, 2021
Hi guys I´am stuck. Where the heck is the bathroom from Myrtle? I found it for the first Quest where she tells me her story, but I can´t find the romm anymore. I am with harry who would like to have some fun with me and after we visit the barn the Quest says "find a secluded location in the castle" (so I think I have to go to Myrle´s bathroom or do I have to go to an other location?

UTO88

Sep 11, 2017
Hi guys I´am stuck. Where the heck is the bathroom from Myrtle? I found it for the first Quest where she tells me her story, but I can´t find the romm anymore. I am with harry who would like to have some fun with me and after we visit the barn the Quest says "find a secluded location in the castle" (so I think I have to go to Myrle´s bathroom or do I have to go to an other location?
Moaning Myrtle's toilet on the 3rd floor, left side of the map.

2.60 star(s) 29 Votes