RPGM Hermione and the Magic of Love [2024_3 Public] [snow.forest.games]

2.60 star(s) 29 Votes

brig106

Jan 27, 2019
This is a small location. You can exit to it in the lower left corner of Hogsmeade. The brothers will appear after 9 pm (21:00).
I found the secluded place in bottom left hand corner, to the left of the Three Broomsticks Inn, as you enter it is called the "Nook". However the Weasley twins are not there even after 9pm

UTO88

Sep 11, 2017
I found the secluded place in bottom left hand corner, to the left of the Three Broomsticks Inn, as you enter it is called the "Nook". However the Weasley twins are not there even after 9pm
Maybe a bug. Or maybe try to go again in a couple of hours (you can scroll the time in the library).

Fatneck

Aug 19, 2020
Can someone point out exactly where these are? This is such a bullshit question, I've been wandering around for couple of hours and still missing two.
Yes it is a very hidious quest. I gave up on playing this game months ago. Everytime an update arrives i can not use my old save for some reason. and i am quit fed up searching these. It is one of the barns if i remember to the left of the starting point of the quest. i am not sure anymore. it is inside the barm on the lower left inside a crate. Good Luck.

Reactions: suntzuaz

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
The game, according to the content, is simple, but these searches for some places are just horror, which has nothing to do with the content of the game, but everything only complicates.

Captain Bipto

Mar 19, 2019
anyone know where Rons brother's are, for quest 23?

nvrmind, found 'em :cautious:

Last edited:

UTO88

Sep 11, 2017
Hello, How can I use this save? I've added the file in the "saves" folder but when i restart the game i only find my save files. Thanks in advance.
First you need to make a save with the same name (for example, save 10). Close game. Copy the file over yours. Then the game will see it.

Reactions: eddieedison

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
The Four-Leaf Clover Ingredient quest is a truly horrible example of a bad quest and player abuse. The item pictures are way too small to see on such a busy background and over such a large search area.

The request to list the locations of the 10 four-leaf clovers has been made several times but never addressed. I’ll try to start one here but I’ve only been able to find five of the damned things.

Starting at the south-lake screen where Hermione gets the quest to find the ten four-leaf clovers:
  1. Just down-right of her starting position.
  2. To the left just beyond the white flowers.
  3. Below the lower storage shed and wood pile, on the edge of the tree.
  4. To the left of the upper lake pier next to the tree.
  5. One screen left in some forest, below and to the right of the first large dark-green tree, between three plants.
  6. On the upper-left path, just up-left of the beach sign.
  7. Straight down and across the path, just right of the trunk of the large light-green tree.
  8. At the far lower-left, to the left of the small dark-green tree.
  9. Second screen left, over the bridge, in the abandoned shack, on the lower-left broken crate.
  10. Outside and below the same shack, on the open crate.
and that’s all I can find. I can no longer and now I can finally play the game because of despite this ridiculously stupid quest.

There are also two of these four-leaf clovers at the top of Hagrid’s farm field but they do not seem to be are not part of the quest as they do not increase the item found count.

My thanks to (y) UTO88 (y) for posting pictures with red circles and arrows of all the locations in the following post.

Last edited:

UTO88

Sep 11, 2017
The Four-Leaf Clover Ingredient quest is a truly horrible example of a bad quest and player abuse. The item pictures are way too small to see on such a busy background and over such a large search area.

The request to list the locations of the 10 four-leaf clovers has been made several times but never addressed. I’ll try to start one here but I’ve only been able to find five of the damned things.

Starting at the south-lake screen where Hermione gets the quest to find the ten four-leaf clovers:
  1. Just down-right of her starting position.
  2. To the left just beyond the white flowers.
  3. One screen left in some forest, move to the upper left path, just up-left of the beach sign.
  4. Second screen left, over the bridge, in the abandoned shack, on the lower-left broken crate.
  5. Outside and below the same shack, on the open crate.
… and that’s all I can find. I can no longer play the game because of this ridiculously stupid quest.

There are also two of these four-leaf clovers at the top of Hagrid’s farm field but they do not seem to be part of the quest as they do not increase the item found count.

A previous post mentioned that there is one in the village but I can not find it. Another post said that you can find all you want in a crate at a “depot”. However, the only depot I know of is the train depot in the south of Hogsmeade and I can not find any crate. Another post said that there is one in the “barn”. There is only one barn in the game at the top of the village fields and I can not find one there. Although the word “barn” may have been misused for the abandoned shack that did have one.

Please post where you have found any of the others and I’ll add them to this list, and I’ll also finally be able to continue to play this game.
The approximate locations of the clover are indicated (so the quest is completed).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2.60 star(s) 29 Votes