RPGM Hermione and the Magic of Love [2024_3 Public] [snow.forest.games]

2.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Strathie

Oct 8, 2021
Where can I find the pond for the Quest "Letter from a Stranger"? It says it is near the castle but I have checked all areas around the castel but can´t find it.

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
Where can I find the pond for the Quest "Letter from a Stranger"? It says it is near the castle but I have checked all areas around the castel but can´t find it.
South exit. You go down one flight of stairs and turn left through the bushes.

edasadds

Oct 20, 2018
Suddenly.
The Public+ version has appeared. "Removed pic "only for patreons" of the November release"
Downloading from my update request:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Link is dead. Can you reupload it? I can't find it anywhere else and these "only for patreons" pictures ruin my gameplay :(

UTO88

Sep 11, 2017
Link is dead. Can you reupload it? I can't find it anywhere else and these "only for patreons" pictures ruin my gameplay :(
These "only for patreons" pictures have not been in the game for a long time. Such an old version is also no longer found.

• Red Heart
Reactions: edasadds

edasadds

Oct 20, 2018
These "only for patreons" pictures have not been in the game for a long time. Such an old version is also no longer found.
Oh I played it months ago and gave up and decided to search for a way to bypass it today. Guess I don't need now. Thank you!

sebbu

May 2, 2022
is there a list of the quests available ? i see 54 total (the ones before 32 don't seems to show a number)
i've completed 44/45 quests (the 53th one seems to be the last, and i have all the 32 to 54 quests),
i'm stuck with the quests 48 and 54, i've talked to sasha once or twice, and she disappeared from the attic, isn't near the willow and the secluded place in the forest doesn't appear (to the right from the swamp entrance, accross the bridge and behind the tree).
and i count 7 patreon-only quests : 40, 42, 44, 46, 49, 51, 52.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

UTO88

Sep 11, 2017
There are still events / quests that are not recorded in the quest log. For example: dice club.

KroqGar

Jun 30, 2017
Playing it back cannot find the girls with ron and Harry in the quest for hermione's birthday where are they?

2.60 star(s) 29 Votes