RPGM Hermione and the Magic of Love [2024_3 Public] [snow.forest.games]

2.60 star(s) 29 Votes

UTO88

Sep 11, 2017
thanks a lot :D
If it doesn't work. Or take any picture with a resolution of 1024*768, rename it to "Pic_Lavender_Brown.png" and copy it into the game ("pictures" directory).
Even at the beginning of the dialogue (event), hold down the "Enter" key. The dialogue (event) will go very quickly and the game may not "understand" that something is missing. But it doesn't always work!

raulduc

Dec 22, 2019
Someone know where to find second moon grass?
First Fields east of Hagrid.
Second Outskirts of Hogsmeade (exit from Hogsmeade to the east).I can t find there.

Silvanesh

Nov 28, 2017
The game is interesting ! I like the plot! But it is disappointing the way Hermione looks - the image is something murky and blurry! I would like very much that the author would rework them and make them clear and that all the body and genitals look clear and beautiful and anatomically detailed!
And I would like Hermione to be a virgin at the beginning - and to be deprived of her accordingly during the game! And that the game would have implemented pregnancy in her with the choice of the candidate from whom to get it!

Last edited:

UTO88

Sep 11, 2017
The game is interesting ! I like the plot! But it is disappointing the way Hermione looks - the image is something murky and blurry! I would like very much that the author would rework them and make them clear and that all the body and genitals look clear and beautiful and anatomically detailed!
And I would like Hermione to be a virgin at the beginning - and to be deprived of her accordingly during the game! And that the game would have implemented pregnancy in her with the choice of the candidate from whom to get it!
Murky and blurry? Are you using the compressed version?

Dirk87

Jul 23, 2017
If you go into the History of Magic room during quest 23, you'll lose controll of your char without any way to leave the room.
Also, there are still broken/missing pictures. I waited a long time before trying this game so that it's not "shit" - still not really there tbh.

Last edited:

Silvanesh

Nov 28, 2017
No ! The regular version ! I meant that the characters are drawn in such a low quality and it does not matter what version of the game! The quality and sharpness of detail of the characters will not change ! With such poor drawing and censorship is not necessary ! You can barely see anything!

UTO88

Sep 11, 2017
So i installed it for android but i keep needing to isw the esc button, how do i do that on an android device?
Touch screen usage (For users of the Android version!)
• the <esc> key and therefore opening the game menu is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen.
• you can also toggle the textbox/choice list with a two-finger-tap.
• swipe down to leave map/timetable/gallery image or swipe right to go further.

Klauw1988

Aug 23, 2020
This game is very buggy, i'm now even stuck in the game. I've tried to download the "Lost_Pics.zip" from UTO88 and it fixed. But later on, when Hermione loses her panties and going to the dungeon, I got exactly the same issue again in the courtyard. Again "error failed picture loading."

I've tried all the fixes, but now I'm stuck at a loading screen with the same error over and over again. I've tried a few fixes, but I can't get further anymore.

I already stopped playing this game because it was to buggy, now after a long while it become even worse. I might going to skip this game again, and maybe probarly for ever.

Sorry, it's just to buggy.

UTO88

Sep 11, 2017
This game is very buggy, i'm now even stuck in the game. I've tried to download the "Lost_Pics.zip" from UTO88 and it fixed. But later on, when Hermione loses her panties and going to the dungeon, I got exactly the same issue again in the courtyard. Again "error failed picture loading."

I've tried all the fixes, but now I'm stuck at a loading screen with the same error over and over again. I've tried a few fixes, but I can't get further anymore.

I already stopped playing this game because it was to buggy, now after a long while it become even worse. I might going to skip this game again, and maybe probarly for ever.

Sorry, it's just to buggy.
Missing pictures in scenes can be skipped by holding the ENTER key at the beginning of the scene.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Touch screen usage (For users of the Android version!)
• the <esc> key and therefore opening the game menu is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen.
• you can also toggle the textbox/choice list with a two-finger-tap.
• swipe down to leave map/timetable/gallery image or swipe right to go further.
just FYI using my unofficial android port's gesture description in the official android version doesn't mean that it actually works, it never has and still doesn't besides the regular 2-finger-tap™.
by the way. your zip with missing images is still missing a lot of them, iirc 56 images + 1 required audio file were removed compared to last month's release.

Klauw1988

Aug 23, 2020
Missing pictures in scenes can be skipped by holding the ENTER key at the beginning of the scene.
Nope, I get a black screen with "loading" in the middle and then it keep on repeating the same failed error code. When I also hold enter, nothing happens. The screen stays black with "loading" and repeating the error code.

UTO88

Sep 11, 2017
just FYI using my unofficial android port's gesture description in the official android version doesn't mean that it actually works, it never has and still doesn't besides the regular 2-finger-tap™.
by the way. your zip with missing images is still missing a lot of them, iirc 56 images + 1 required audio file were removed compared to last month's release.
I tried the official version, everything works. I don't make the game, I don't delete the files. I just collected the missing ones from the previous version.

2.60 star(s) 29 Votes