RPGM Hermione and the Magic of Love [2024_3 Public] [snow.forest.games]

2.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Klauw1988

Aug 23, 2020
I tried the official version, everything works. I don't make the game, I don't delete the files. I just collected the missing ones from the previous version.
Wait, let me get this straight and correct me if i'm wrong.

The newest version have some missing files and you fix this by extracting them from a "older" version to the newest version. This doesn't make any sense. If the older version does have the files, then where did they go in the newest version? This doesn't make any sense at all, really.

This is probarly the most buggiest game i've played on f95zone. :ROFLMAO:

Silvanesh

Nov 28, 2017
I agree ! Tired of constantly fixing the error that the game can not find picture files! What kind of crooked hands does the author have to have to make such mistakes in the game? !!!!

UTO88

Sep 11, 2017
Let's now hate an indie game that is made by 1-2 people. Against the backdrop of the latest AAA games, it is just perfect!

belec

Aug 15, 2017
Can't complete second quest (broom ride ).
you can enter at any time courtyard and start that quest.

1655611633357.png

and if you skip quest you get stuck on fly the broom part.

UTO88

Sep 11, 2017
bug: you can fly on the first day making it so you can't progress quest on day 2.
The bug was fixed in FIX-2. I don't have time to apply for a theme design. Who wants to download from the MEGA:

Klauw1988

Aug 23, 2020
Let's now hate an indie game that is made by 1-2 people. Against the backdrop of the latest AAA games, it is just perfect!
Nobody is comparing it to a triple A game or developer. I've tried this game last year, and it was very bugged. Those issue's are still in the game and we are now a year further ahead.

It's just strange that the newest version is missing files, while they where in older versions. Extracking files from a older version and copy it to a newer version, fix the missing files. How can it be that files just disappear with a newer version?

Yet again, nobody is comparing it to a triple A or developer, but this game is just a buggy mess. I think those 1 to 2 persons should fix all the issue's before bringing out more content. For me, it's unplayable right now. I can't continue the game anymore. Somehow I get a black screen with "loading" and some missing files error. I've tried everything, every fix and even use all the files people post on this forum.

Nobody is hating the game, but it's just a buggy mess. And I hope that the developer can fix all the problems.

Last edited:

r-fat_ch05

Jul 1, 2020
There are indeed bugs in the game, and I think that the developers need to be more careful. Bugs cause irritation and push away from the game. (And the game is really interesting)))). At the same time, I want to note that the developers quickly fix the errors and the corrected version of the game is posted on their website. I wish them success in development and look forward to continuing!

Reactions: UTO88

brig106

Jan 27, 2019
I am stuck with quest 48. Meeting with Sasha, An unusual picnic.
Objectivies:
Hermione and Sasha Have to go to the forbidden forest for a picnic.
I enter the area and click continue the quest. I click through the screens. As soon as Hermione starts dancing game freezes and I have to close game. Any resolve would be appreciated

Silvanesh

Nov 28, 2017
Stuck with quest 24 - search for ingredients! In the description of the quest must find friends and with them to look for them - but these friends as not looked for could not find! Please tell me where to find them?

UTO88

Sep 11, 2017
June 25 will be the June version. Better wait for her. I hope the bugs are fixed there.

geordie

Oct 16, 2017
June public version:

In the Public June - 2022 issue.

New:

- 1 new event in the framework of Hermione's story. + 4 small random events. (The passage of all quests takes from 13 hours).

- 8 new images for Hermione's Photo Album (In total, now 464 pics + 7 videos + 80 portraits for dialogs + 102 Backgrounds).

Fixes:

- Lots of different bugs.

Known bugs:

- Companions in the group is not displayed on the battle screen (does not affect gameplay).

- When playing from old saves, there may be problems with the passage.

- Ron does not disappear from the boat shed in Quest #37 (when playing from old saves).

Reactions: joik-best

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Hermione and the magic of love (Public.June.2022).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:
Reactions: joik-best

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
One thing I don't understand is how you all play the latest update. The downloaded version of the game lacks a bunch of maps: 38, 58, 67, 72, 86, 88-92, 94-97, 99, 103-106, 129, 131, 175. I ran into a couple of glitches, that's why I looked into the Data folder.

UTO88

Sep 11, 2017
One thing I don't understand is how you all play the latest update. The downloaded version of the game lacks a bunch of maps: 38, 58, 67, 72, 86, 88-92, 94-97, 99, 103-106, 129, 131, 175. I ran into a couple of glitches, that's why I looked into the Data folder.
It's all right. They enlarged the location . The extra ones have been removed.

2.60 star(s) 29 Votes