RPGM Hermione and the Magic of Love [2024_3 Public] [snow.forest.games]

2.60 star(s) 29 Votes

UTO88

Sep 11, 2017
So today I saw that this game had a new update. So I thought "let's try it for a third time. It has to be better as last time, right?" But oh boy, I was so wrong. This time the character get stuck right on the beginning with the first broom lesson. I can't do nothing, character is stuck.....
Started a new game, got to fly on a broomstick. EVERYTHING IS FINE.

Reactions: r-fat_ch05

KroqGar

Jun 30, 2017
Very nice game, the first time that I tried it, I got stuck after a hour or something. Reload a save, didn't work, got stuck on the same spot over and over again. After a few months, I deciced to try out the game again. I could finally play through the spot where I got stuck last time but not long after, I received a error message and I couldn't continue. Reload a safe, not working.

So today I saw that this game had a new update. So I thought "let's try it for a third time. It has to be better as last time, right?" But oh boy, I was so wrong. This time the character get stuck right on the beginning with the first broom lesson. I can't do nothing, character is stuck.....

I really gave up on this game, really. I never saw such a buggy mess on any adult game. I'm out, how harsh this message might sound. I can't see any improvements at all. Just the same buggy mess over and over again. I can even remember a message on this topic where a guy posted "missing files" that were in the old version but not the new version. They magically disappeared, so I had to put old files in the new folder, to get past some error's. Terrible, really terrible...

View attachment 2049633
I never had bug problems maybe it is your device...i play it on pc....

Klauw1988

Aug 23, 2020
I never had bug problems maybe it is your device...i play it on pc....
I play it on PC aswell. This is the fourth time that I'm forced to start all over again.

My character is stuck multiple times, many times "images" are missing and black error screens. If you go 1 or 2 pages back, you see how buggy this game is.

I have nothing else then frustration and irritation with this game. Starting all over again is getting frustrating. Save games doesn't fix many issues, so loading up a save game will not fix the issue many times.

I've played many RPG maker games and I do had some bugs here and there in other games, but atleast I could reload a save and continue afterwards. I didn't need to transfer older files to a newer version, because the newer version is missing files. I didn't had to start all over again time after time. I didnt had error's nor strange loading screens. You will get the idea.

Last edited:

Klauw1988

Aug 23, 2020
Started a new game, got to fly on a broomstick. EVERYTHING IS FINE.
So, I need to start again for the fourth time? How many times do I need to start over to finally reach the end?

That makes absolutely no sense. I wonder if you even read my comment. Then you already had found the answer to the comment you just posted.

UTO88

Sep 11, 2017
So, I need to start again for the fourth time? How many times do I need to start over to finally reach the end?

That makes absolutely no sense. I wonder if you even read my comment. Then you already had found the answer to the comment you just posted.
If people don't have problems, but you do? Perhaps you have a problem? From PC? Or OS? Or other programs? Or do you think that people are here to play a joke on you?

Klauw1988

Aug 23, 2020
If people don't have problems, but you do? Perhaps you have a problem? From PC? Or OS? Or other programs? Or do you think that people are here to play a joke on you?
Go back a few pages and you have your answer. How come that I'm the only one with problems in your eyes?

So, because you don't have any problems, nobody else should have problems? Why is it only my fault? Go back pages and you will see that I'm not the only one.

But you already should now, because I also responded earlier to you. Stop denying and hiding the fact that this game is a mess. We all know already that you love the game deeply. Seems like you can't handle critism of something that you love.

Go back pages, check the reviews and the score, and you will have your answers.

I do want to like the game aswell, just like you. But starting all over again is frustrating. But I quess it's my own fault afcourse, it's always your own fault no matter what.

Even though I re-install my computer every two months, even though I have no "weird" software on my computer, just Discord, Steam and DAZ3D and that's it. Always keep everything up to date, even windows and all the drivers, I even update bios. Oh yeah I'm using Windows 10 like anyone else. But yeah, it's definitely my OS. Yes, that's it. Have I mentioned that I re-install windows once per two months. Oh yeah I did. Oh wait I know what you are going to say. Maybe you install a corrupted version of Windows. Well your wrong, fresh from Microsoft, downloaded from the creation tool from Microsoft. I also update the windows install files, so I don't have to download tons of updates after each re-install.

But yeah, it's definitely all my fault.

Stop denying other people problems, okay? Thank you very much. Be happy that I keep trying this game. I don't see you talking like "Oh thank you for keep trying this game I love so much. Sorry to hear that you have problems. Maybe i can assist you with some help." But naahhh, just straight up blaming me.

Last edited:

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
Without patreon missions, quests intended only for patreons will be unavailable to you. The description is in the menu, in the quest log.
Yes, there are a lot of side quests only for subscribers to patreon, and this is depressing, because a lot of content for players is lost. Perhaps it would be justified if the game was super-duper, but it clearly falls short even of a C grade with a minus ...
With each subsequent update, the previous premium content would be worth opening for public access, which does not happen, and the game loses a lot because of this.

Icedreams

May 4, 2017
Hi all I am stuck on fixing the camera it says meet the professor in the charms class but nothing there, and the library as well for note book nothing.

UTO88

Sep 11, 2017
Hi all I am stuck on fixing the camera it says meet the professor in the charms class but nothing there, and the library as well for note book nothing.
Perhaps the librarian has already sent adult toys to the master?

2.60 star(s) 29 Votes