RPGM Hermione and the Magic of Love [2024_3 Public] [snow.forest.games]

2.60 star(s) 29 Votes

seep99

Jan 8, 2019
Hermione should go to Irma's Play, Quest 43 - where the heck should i go and wich time? Thanks

UTO88

Sep 11, 2017
Hermione should go to Irma's Play, Quest 43 - where the heck should i go and wich time? Thanks
This is an attic over self-preparation. Late evening/night.
And a couple of pages ago, one dude posted a guide.

seep99

Jan 8, 2019
This is an attic over self-preparation. Late evening/night.
And a couple of pages ago, one dude posted a guide.
I went at the attic at any time but can't find no quest marks, do you happen to have a pic or you know what to do in this case
Found it. I waited in the attic for a while

Last edited:

rtkamb

Jul 22, 2017
Anybody know how to enter the photo club for main quest 41? I know where it's at, but it won't let me enter. Is there a day/time requirement?

UTO88

Sep 11, 2017
Anybody know how to enter the photo club for main quest 41? I know where it's at, but it won't let me enter. Is there a day/time requirement?
To enter the photo club, you must have a membership card. She will be given out by Parvati Patil in quest #25.

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
I understand nothing. In this version of the game, all quests are available only for patreon. What kind of nonsense is this?

nevo70

Feb 14, 2020
I understand nothing. In this version of the game, all quests are available only for patreon. What kind of nonsense is this?
Exactly! It has been the same for the last few updates (and I'm sure as hell not starting again - too much grinding for not much action)
If you had completed all quests - (except patreon only ones) then don't bother downloading!!

rtkamb

Jul 22, 2017
To enter the photo club, you must have a membership card. She will be given out by Parvati Patil in quest #25.
I give up. I do not have a quest 25 in my log anywhere. My completed quest log skips past 25 and it's not available to be completed in my active quest list. Not sure how I glitched past it, but I did somehow.

UTO88

Sep 11, 2017
I give up. I do not have a quest 25 in my log anywhere. My completed quest log skips past 25 and it's not available to be completed in my active quest list. Not sure how I glitched past it, but I did somehow.
Try looking for her in the Gryffindor common room.

2.60 star(s) 29 Votes