RPGM Hermione and the Magic of Love [2024_3 Public] [snow.forest.games]

2.60 star(s) 29 Votes

S.A.M studios

Jan 3, 2020
in quest 43 if you craft contraception potion before going to the camp you watch a extra sex scene with harry and ron.

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
Where can I find the beginning of quests in this version of the game??? I can only see the starting points of quests, on which the inscription appears - only for patreon.

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
The game is just "gorgeous"))) Not only is it uninformative, so also buggy. Well, as for the playability, it is zero. As far as I understand, you can play it normally only by being a donater on a patreon, otherwise some of the quests are simply reset to pass, and after each new update, the player is asked to understand what to do after the last save??? In particular, I already had such a problem at the end of the summer, when I found a den of bandits in the forest on quests and took Sasha to a suction in Hrgsmit. More, since then I could not find a single quest))) Not a game, complete SHIT!!!
What the hell is the 72nd quest, if I have only the 58th maximum number in my quest list. Where to look for the beginning of the 59th is unclear, although judging by the game, it should start in the rector's office. The quest just doesn't start)))

• Thinking Face
Reactions: scannatore

r-fat_ch05

Jul 1, 2020
The game is just "gorgeous"))) Not only is it uninformative, so also buggy. Well, as for the playability, it is zero. As far as I understand, you can play it normally only by being a donater on a patreon, otherwise some of the quests are simply reset to pass, and after each new update, the player is asked to understand what to do after the last save??? In particular, I already had such a problem at the end of the summer, when I found a den of bandits in the forest on quests and took Sasha to a suction in Hrgsmit. More, since then I could not find a single quest))) Not a game, complete SHIT!!!
What the hell is the 72nd quest, if I have only the 58th maximum number in my quest list. Where to look for the beginning of the 59th is unclear, although judging by the game, it should start in the rector's office. The quest just doesn't start)))
59 the quest starts in the bandits' cave, you must have completed the quest 56. Quest 58 is only for patreons. You need to look at the quest log, there is all the information about the available quests and their description.

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
59 the quest starts in the bandits' cave, you must have completed the quest 56. Quest 58 is only for patreons. You need to look at the quest log, there is all the information about the available quests and their description.
1677485484682.png
Quest 56 is completed, judging by the screenshot, Hermione is standing in front of the entrance to the bandits' lair, which she can't get into, what else can you tell me?)))

S.A.M studios

Jan 3, 2020
Still having a problem...I cannot see anything in either place...is there a specific time of day? I can see little dog wandering around but no 'exclamation mark' shows anywhere.
That dog is not the dog you will searching. The actual dog present in the farm go to the farm but before that you have to talk with the kids in hogs head or with detective in hogameade. If you talk with detective then no scenes just conversation but if you talk with kids there is a lewd scene so talk to them. Also for exact location i shared a video walkthrough some pages ago find that and watch it.

Reactions: Phobos69

Phobos69

Mar 20, 2019
That dog is not the dog you will searching. The actual dog present in the farm go to the farm but before that you have to talk with the kids in hogs head or with detective in hogameade. If you talk with detective then no scenes just conversation but if you talk with kids there is a lewd scene so talk to them. Also for exact location i shared a video walkthrough some pages ago find that and watch it.
Great hint...and I did review the video....tnx for yr assistance, I am making progress again!

2.60 star(s) 29 Votes