RPGM Hermione and the Magic of Love [2024_4 Public] [snow.forest.games]

2.60 star(s) 29 Votes

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Hermione and the magic of love (Public.2024.4).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 10.08.2024 (fix for faulty image names in Map034.json)

Last edited:

S.A.M studios

Jan 3, 2020
Something is buggy in F95 version the girl is not present in the corridor. when i played the free patreon release she is there and my stupid ass deleted new version instead of deleting old version and because of my limit is done for mega i cant download patreon version till tomorrow so i downloaded it from here and it has this bug. Screenshot 2024-08-09 212657.png

Reactions: el eyaculador

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Something is buggy in F95 version the girl is not present in the corridor. when i played the free patreon release she is there and my stupid ass deleted new version instead of deleting old version and because of my limit is done for mega i cant download patreon version till tomorrow so i downloaded it from here and it has this bug.
you can use torrent

torrents

watch?v=pIVFmC9EsUM
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HermioneAndTheMagicOfLove-2024.04
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

UTO88

Sep 11, 2017
Getting this error after the wolf fight scene. Downloaded from F95 as well as his patreon , still getting the error.
During which quest does this happen? Post your save before the error. I can send it to the developers. Or send the save file to the developers via Patreon yourself.

Last edited:

Phobos69

Mar 20, 2019
me too....same loading error....Quest 96... I have a save fm before the quest so I can continue once a solution is found. I believe this last quest in this update.

UTO88

Sep 11, 2017
The developers wrote about the problem of continuing quests:

"Dear players, in connection with the questions that arise, let us remind you once again that in order to start quests in the next release of the game, you need to re-do the last part of the main quest from the previous release. To do this, you must have an appropriate safe. In each release of the game, when starting the last part of the mainline quest, we always give an appropriate reminder to make a save."

I played the patreon version. And then checked the public one. No error, the quest appears.

2.60 star(s) 29 Votes