whereislotion

Jul 24, 2018
most up to date live version of HC1 is 1.65 as far as i know and dev stoped doign updates for it iirr
Ye, it is on here:

...but it has been a year and i remember reading something about 1.7 on a forum or somewhere like that. So are there no download links around for 1,65 too?

Chronwalk

Mar 18, 2019
Ye, it is on here:

...but it has been a year and i remember reading something about 1.7 on a forum or somewhere like that. So are there no download links around for 1,65 too?
Diogaoo basically stopped working on HC 1 after 1,65 if I don't remember wrong and focused exclusively on HC 2 on Ren'py, overall while HC 1 possesses much more content, HC 2 is much more stable, sure, there is a lot of content that's missing (events, enemies, potential buffs and debuffs, mechanics on fights, etc), but that'll come with time, give HC 2 around 1 or 2 more years and it'll have much more content than HC 1 (It already does have more enemies)...

Reactions: whereislotion

repesorsa

Sep 14, 2021
I'm probably not the first one to notice this but if you manage to get Windy Knuckles they blow the game wide open and let you climb Tower until you get bored. The bonus effect isn't capped so if you grind to 100 Agility you can normal attack as many times in a row as you have stamina for, with the cost halved. With decent attack damage you can rest against girls who don't immediately damage you and effectively oneshot everyone else.

Ryuzaki123

Jul 26, 2018
The enemy info can be unlocked with Console Commands, a list of current Commands I have in my files on the blog post for this game .
hi i've tried to use the TP commands to try and trigger a fight against enemies and bosses in HC1 with no success, could you please give me an example on what to put in the console to trigger a fight?

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
hi i've tried to use the TP commands to try and trigger a fight against enemies and bosses in HC1 with no success, could you please give me an example on what to put in the console to trigger a fight?
If you tried the Console Commands from the 2nd folder, those only work for HC2.

As for HC1 code, it's a bit more complex to use the codes, check the folder "(Console) Saves and Cheats" from the 1st Folder, it has all the instructions (basic instructions in the "# [READ THIS FIRST] Guide on how to use the Commands" text file) to help you, depending on which browser you're playing the game in.

3.60 star(s) 22 Votes