Chronwalk

Mar 18, 2019
(Version 0.90) So... After playing a lot... Like really, a lot, and grinding for a helluva lot on a run, I can give a couple of tips, since I played, no, I didn't cheat or try to put any stats on my build, I leveled up a lot, since I focused on first of all grinding the XP tree since I consider it the most valuable one...

This are some tips for those that want to play the game "fair and square" as much as the game allows you to do so...

- First of all, get at least 9 points at your start in Attack...
- Second, get Agility leveled up quickly as your secondary important stat and don't ever forget about putting points in CON, this stat while at the beginning seems worthless, is good if you invest on it, specially later on (when fighting 3 star map enemies)...
- Third, don't go to work in the city/brothel unless you have a lot of HP, or less than 5 points in the respective Addiction/fetish you're going for, since it's a noob trap, once you have like 300 points of HP then you can use it to get money, go to church and lower your addictions...
- Most valuable starting buff/Perk: Alchemist, it's simply God tier to be able to get a lot of HP/Lust just by killing 2 enemies and rinse and repeat (It's classic from HC 1 so while it's pretty god I'd suggest that dev doesn't really touch it)...
Personal take - Pick the shemale preference debuff/perk because there aren't many in the game, and you get +3 points to get a buff (Dev would need to put like 5 for it to be less considerable)...
- Don't ever go to sleep without fighting 2 enemies and getting to the labs for a potion buff or lowering your current addictions (blue pot), since it reduces 3 points in every addiction you have, especially during early game...
- Buy Backpack ASAP, it comes with 1 pot of each (green for stamina, pink for lust, and orange for hp), it can really help you early on to power through bosses...
- Don't over spend on getting lust/HP pots from the shop, if you fight enemies, you can get enough stats to lvl up your attack and other stats, but do consider spending it on consumable pots while fighting...
- Under no condition allow yourself to gain Corruption, it really messes up with your build and with fights, if you just want to already lose then sure, buuut, otherwise if you want to grind fame, it's going to F up your build one way or another...
- Don't focus on Queen's Favor system... It's quite useless since you depend a lot on RNG, and to farm it you'll really need to be at late game capacity to fully power through the game, or to have a lot of investment put in to fully take advantage of it (since starting a run, getting to the city and your valuable quest being defeating enemies at the Jungle, or Swamp, or making 2 side jobs is actually not worth it), and the Queen Strength (5 points Queen's Favor) isn't really that worth it, by the time you can buy from her shop, you're already able to break the game with your own stats, it gives you +2 on each stat but it's mediocre, at least personally, it'd be better if it improved your stats permanently for every run, or it costed less, let's say 2 - 3 Queen's Favor, yet it'd still need some tweaks because if you're just starting, it can't ask you to beat 5 girls from 3 star areas or higher...
- To beat the Fairy (in the magical case it appears to you), quickly open your notebook and cheese through it...
- Early on, to not lose 2 hours from going to the city, consider going at night, say 19 - 21 hour to the city, so you don't lose 2 hours...
I'll also add my current stats for those that are wondering...

What I'd like added...? Less grind for Fame, more gold income from fighting enemies, more events, LOWER the 1k fame requirement to enter the tower (I currently on this build have 1.2k as you can see), but the required amount is excessive, 500 is enough, I know the dev added it so highly so not everyone could get there, but it's just a boss rush with no new enemies that I remember, compared to HC 1...

Edit: So apparently, if you can buy Queen's Favor 3 times, you get a perk named "Fortune" this increases the Loot Drop Rate of everything to 100% for 1 day...
2nd Edit: Caroline (jungle enemy) scales infinitely with your CON stat, she starts at 35 and per each time you beat her, she gets 1 more point, infinitely so it sucks...

Last edited:
Oct 16, 2021
(Version 0.90) So... After playing a lot... Like really, a lot, and grinding for a helluva lot on a run, I can give a couple of tips, since I played, no, I didn't cheat or try to put any stats on my build, I leveled up a lot, since I focused on first of all grinding the XP tree since I consider it the most valuable one...

This are some tips for those that want to play the game "fair and square" as much as the game allows you to do so...

- First of all, get at least 9 points at your start in Attack...
- Second, get Agility leveled up quickly as your secondary important stat and don't ever forget about putting points in CON, this stat while at the beginning seems worthless, is good if you invest on it, specially later on (when fighting 3 star map enemies)...
- Third, don't go to work in the city/brothel unless you have a lot of HP, or less than 5 points in the respective Addiction/fetish you're going for, since it's a noob trap, once you have like 300 points of HP then you can use it to get money, go to church and lower your addictions...
- Most valuable starting buff/Perk: Alchemist, it's simply God tier to be able to get a lot of HP/Lust just by killing 2 enemies and rinse and repeat (It's classic from HC 1 so while it's pretty god I'd suggest that dev doesn't really touch it)...
Personal take - Pick the shemale preference debuff/perk because there aren't many in the game, and you get +3 points to get a buff (Dev would need to put like 5 for it to be less considerable)...
- Don't ever go to sleep without fighting 2 enemies and getting to the labs for a potion buff or lowering your current addictions (blue pot), since it reduces 3 points in every addiction you have, especially during early game...
- Buy Backpack ASAP, it comes with 1 pot of each (green for stamina, pink for lust, and orange for hp), it can really help you early on to power through bosses...
- Don't over spend on getting lust/HP pots from the shop, if you fight enemies, you can get enough stats to lvl up your attack and other stats, but do consider spending it on consumable pots while fighting...
- Under no condition allow yourself to gain Corruption, it really messes up with your build and with fights, if you just want to already lose then sure, buuut, otherwise if you want to grind fame, it's going to F up your build one way or another...
- Don't focus on Queen's Favor system... It's quite useless since you depend a lot on RNG, and to farm it you'll really need to be at late game capacity to fully power through the game, or to have a lot of investment put in to fully take advantage of it (since starting a run, getting to the city and your valuable quest being defeating enemies at the Jungle, or Swamp, or making 2 side jobs is actually not worth it), and the Queen Strength (5 points Queen's Favor) isn't really that worth it, by the time you can buy from her shop, you're already able to break the game with your own stats, it gives you +2 on each stat but it's mediocre, at least personally, it'd be better if it improved your stats permanently for every run, or it costed less, let's say 2 - 3 Queen's Favor, yet it'd still need some tweaks because if you're just starting, it can't ask you to beat 5 girls from 3 star areas or higher...
- To beat the Fairy (in the magical case it appears to you), quickly open your notebook and cheese through it...

I'll also add my current stats for those that are wondering...

What I'd like added...? Less grind for Fame, more gold income from fighting enemies, more events, LOWER the 1k fame requirement (I currently on this build have 1.2k as you can see), but the required amount is excessive, 500 is enough, I know the dev added it so highly so not everyone could get there, but it's just a boss rush with no new enemies that I remember, compared to HC 1 (will play it to check if something was added that Dio didn't tell in his Devlog notes)...

Edit: So apparently, if you can buy Queen's Favor 3 times, you get a perk named "Fortune" this increases the Loot Drop Rate of everything to 100% for 1 day...
2nd Edit: Caroline (jungle enemy) scales infinitely with your CON stat, she starts at 35 and per each time you beat her, she gets 1 more point, infinitely so it sucks...
How much of the skill tree have you unlocked? I generally have over 100+ stats (in STR, AGI, VIT, etc.) around day 50.

I take the perk that makes heavy attack 1.8x and get Morningstar recipe from the recipe shop (Morningstar multiplies heavy attack damage with 3% of your stamina but it drains your stamina completely. So at 100 stamina, your damage is 3 x 1.8 x normal attack damage) which lets me one-shot (deal 300-450 damage) nearly all enemies (except some boses like the Jungle one with 900 hp).

Early game I do the Queen quests like Low-violence pact, plains/forest cleaning, spending 50 gold in city. In the 50 days run, i have got 6 Queen Strength.

You mentioned buying Queen favor 3 times give Fortune perk. I get the perk after buying each time tho?

Oct 16, 2021
Can anyone tell if weapon effects don't work in Tower? I was dealing 500+ heavy attack damage with Morningstar. But in Tower, my damage was ~230 yet all my stamina was being drained after each attack. Is it a bug?

Reactions: Orlandogt

Chronwalk

Mar 18, 2019
How much of the skill tree have you unlocked? I generally have over 100+ stats (in STR, AGI, VIT, etc.) around day 50.

I take the perk that makes heavy attack 1.8x and get Morningstar recipe from the recipe shop (Morningstar multiplies heavy attack damage with 3% of your stamina but it drains your stamina completely. So at 100 stamina, your damage is 3 x 1.8 x normal attack damage) which lets me one-shot (deal 300-450 damage) nearly all enemies (except some boses like the Jungle one with 900 hp).

Early game I do the Queen quests like Low-violence pact, plains/forest cleaning, spending 50 gold in city. In the 50 days run, i have got 6 Queen Strength.

You mentioned buying Queen favor 3 times give Fortune perk. I get the perk after buying each time tho?
Yeah, personally I bought Queen's Strength at least 3 times for it to activate the Fortune Buff, it only lasts a day, so I assume it will trigger after you buy Queen's Strength 3 times and from then on, each time you buy it, you get the buff...

Personally, I rushed the EXP tree until the 1k fame required, then I made the run I posted...
I had a bit of fame also spent on getting points to lvl up from the start, enough to get 9 points in attack, and at least enough to have 4 points in every other stat to begin, quite poor if you want to fight 3 star areas, but not particularly too bad since from so much fame put into the EXP tree you lvl up quickly and can get decently enough damage, I currently have 62 points put into Attack...

The perk that allows 1.8 on heavy attacks is good, buut only if you're going a run maximizing damage and getting Morningstar, not saying your run is bad, just that it requires certain things to particularly work or it'll blow up on your face, plus each time you get a pot you get points in addictions...

Yeah I just tried out the Queen's Favor system on the run I posted, but as I wrote, it's something much more for advanced/mid players, a recently starting player or someone without much investment put into the Skill Tree won't be able to utilize it or farm much Queen's Favor points, so I guess Diogaoo should give his thoughts into it. ¿Is it supposed to be a lategame buff or something to incentivize people and get stronger mid to late game...?

anowon

Apr 4, 2021
Yeah, personally I bought Queen's Strength at least 3 times for it to activate the Fortune Buff, it only lasts a day, so I assume it will trigger after you buy Queen's Strength 3 times and from then on, each time you buy it, you get the buff...

Personally, I rushed the EXP tree until the 1k fame required, then I made the run I posted...
I had a bit of fame also spent on getting points to lvl up from the start, enough to get 9 points in attack, and at least enough to have 4 points in every other stat to begin, quite poor if you want to fight 3 star areas, but not particularly too bad since from so much fame put into the EXP tree you lvl up quickly and can get decently enough damage, I currently have 62 points put into Attack...

The perk that allows 1.8 on heavy attacks is good, buut only if you're going a run maximizing damage and getting Morningstar, not saying your run is bad, just that it requires certain things to particularly work or it'll blow up on your face, plus each time you get a pot you get points in addictions...

Yeah I just tried out the Queen's Favor system on the run I posted, but as I wrote, it's something much more for advanced/mid players, a recently starting player or someone without much investment put into the Skill Tree won't be able to utilize it or farm much Queen's Favor points, so I guess Diogaoo should give his thoughts into it. ¿Is it supposed to be a lategame buff or something to incentivize people and get stronger mid to late game...?

Queen's favor is obviously more abusable when you're stronger, but early players can still use it a bit; there's no downside to grabbing a quest if you're going to town anyway, and most of them are things you'll naturally do. It's just a bit of extras rewards of something to grind.

Reactions: Chronwalk

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
Dunno, but currently there is a training camp character...
Edit: She tells you to come back next month (will have to check if Ingame months or if IRL meaning next update)...
Very likely meaning next IRL month, haven't seen other in-game content asking for 30+ days in a run

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
Dunno, but currently there is a training camp character...
Edit: She tells you to come back next month (will have to check if Ingame months or if IRL meaning next update)...
Very likely meaning next IRL month, haven't seen other in-game content asking for 30+ days in a run
You apparently need a scroll to interact with her further. I don't remember how I got my scroll so I can't really help further but I'm guessing you get them by defeating enemies/bosses.

Kyo Nyuu

May 15, 2023
someone was able to get the achievement This is fine?
you need to defeat Melissa ( the secret boss of tavern), she has a chance to drop Fine Shirt Recipe. Go to the Blacksmith and craft it, then go work on the tavern ~using the Fine Shirt, so you get the achievement

whereislotion

Jul 24, 2018
Guys, the version of Hero Corruption 1 in the o.p. link is veeeery old. Rn it should be something like 1.7.
Can anyone please share a link of latest version in here? (not a link for online playing but a downloadable version)

3.60 star(s) 22 Votes