misha958

Jan 21, 2018
Downloaded this save and now have no progress whatsoever minus a few achievments. Did I somehow swap the saves out wrong?
You should place it in "HeroCorruption2-1.05-win\game\saves" and in "C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\HeroCorruption2-1648729160" try to delete this folders before you copy my saves, it should work)) In my save I havn't got one achivement about tavern clothes. I dont understand how to get it))

y0sman

Mar 7, 2018
You should place it in "HeroCorruption2-1.05-win\game\saves" and in "C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\HeroCorruption2-1648729160" try to delete this folders before you copy my saves, it should work)) In my save I havn't got one achivement about tavern clothes. I dont understand how to get it))
I said it last page. Keep going to the brothel, eventually one day it'll be someone else, and you could get the clothes from a drop in that fight. It's RNG.

misha958

Jan 21, 2018
I said it last page. Keep going to the brothel, eventually one day it'll be someone else, and you could get the clothes from a drop in that fight. It's RNG.
I defeated her many times)) still nothing)
upd:
Ahah) Defeated her today and got the robe)) So I just had a bad luck)))

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 22 Votes