y0sman

Mar 7, 2018
I have the backpack unlocked, and have no problems opening it in a fresh game. I didn't try to collect a bunch of things and check the backpack again.

KarloffMummy

Jun 24, 2018
I unlocked everything in an earlier version. Maybe saved progress from a former version corrupts files in the recent version. I also get errors when I lose to certain enemies. Here I can press “Ignore”.

y0sman

Mar 7, 2018
I unlocked everything in an earlier version. Maybe saved progress from a former version corrupts files in the recent version. I also get errors when I lose to certain enemies. Here I can press “Ignore”.
That could be it. I know I had to completely restart my save once because my save file was too old and it eventually started throwing up those errors often. I did cheat back most of my points so I could unlock everything like I had legitimately done before.

Reactions: KarloffMummy

CJonson234

Jul 29, 2017
Yeah, I also have the backpack crash problem, tried clearing save data, tried manually deleting the entire RenPy folder from APPDATA, nothing helps unfortunately.

MooingCow

Jul 7, 2023
Changelog:

Hero Corruption 2 v1.0

Changes:

TECHNIQUES

• You can now use techniques during battles by spending AP.
  • Taking any type of damage increases your AP by one.
  • AP has a limit of 15 points, you can increase this cap through Perks or by improving the INT attribute.
  • Choose your first technique at character creation, there is a small pool of Tier 1 techniques with proficiency between 10% and 25%.
  • Proficiency increases the technique's effectiveness and decreases its AP cost.
  • The maximum proficiency of a technique is limited by its Tier, Tier 1 techniques reach 40% proficiency max.
  • Learn new techniques by getting Scrolls
  • Scrolls can be purchased at the Training Camp inside the City, exchanged for Favor at the Queen and can be dropped by all enemies.
  • After obtaining a Scroll, take it to the Training Camp and learn the Technique to use it in battle.
  • You can learn a new Technique every 5 levels.
  • Train and improve already known Techniques
  • Improving Techniques increases their Proficiency, making them more useful and reducing the AP cost.
  • Hover the mouse over the Technique description to know how proficiency and other factors influence the formula.

ARENA

• The Arena is a new alternative end-game for Hero Corruption 2.
  • Enemies in the Arena have a huge health pool and armor, but their health does not reset after the hero is defeated.
  • This means you can defeat an enemy over several runs, each hero contributes with a bit of damage.
  • Unlike the other enemies, extra scenes will only be unlocked when they are defeated.
  • Winning the Arena you show a summary with all the Heroes who challenged the current girl, the date of the combat and damage dealt.

RESISTANCE REWORK AND IMPLEMENTATION

• Resistance has been reworked and is now present on multiple enemies
  • Resistance is now a float value and its regeneration varies from enemy to enemy, which means that an enemy can regenerate, for example, 0.2 resistance in a turn when not being attacked.
  • Damage reduction is no longer tied to resistance itself but to an armor value, which can be a flat number or percentage.
  • Percentage armor values decrease the hero's damage by x%, while fixed armor values simply reduce total damage by a flat number.
  • Even though the damage reduction is not tied to the current resistance amount, when the enemy's resistance increases more than twice the initial value, their armor also increases.
  • Resistance Break remains the same: When the enemy's resistance reaches zero, their armor will be ignored, and a +50% modifier will be added to the hero's damage for three turns, after that, their resistance will be reset.

FINAL STATS SCREEN

• A final screen with statistics from the last run has been implemented
  • Players will be able to see how much damage they dealt in total, number of enemies defeated, gold collected, enemy that increased Lust/Addiction the most, etc.
  • Some of these stats will be given a rank from C to S so you know where to improve.
  • Rank may not be exact, but it will give you an idea of your performance

OTHERS

• Added 2 new Enemies: Jasmine (Arena), Frederika (Coast)
  • Added Horny Debuff
  • Added Jasmine Victory scene
  • Added 2 new Quests: Specialization Training, Technique Showdown
  • Added 5 new Perks
  • Added 1 new Achievement
  • Forest and Plains now are both unlocked from the beginning
  • Updated all the physical damage dialog to the new layout
  • Quick checks no longer play dice roll sound

BALANCE STUFF

• Added Resistance / Armor to several enemies
  • Defeating an enemy now decrease their gold dropped by -1
  • Decreased Stamina Regen gain when AGI is too high
  • Changed Mila boss time window 18-22 > 6-12
  • Increased Felicia HP 180 > 190
  • Increased Hannah Struggle HP Cost 30 > 50
  • Decreased Teresa damage 40 > 35
  • Decreased Base Bianca CON check 50 > 30
  • Decrease Base Caroline INT check 30 > 20
  • Decreased Base Celeste CON check 20 > 15
  • Decreased Base Caroline CON check 20 > 15
  • Tweaked Addiction and Corruption resistance formula to look less weird
  • Attributes check now function exactly like Addiction checks (Except you must roll a higher number rather than a lower one)

BUG FIXES

• Fixed Olivia HP not decreasing when using Windy Knuckles
  • Fixed Celeste resistance not decreasing when using Windy Knuckles
  • Fixed Quick Bracelest not proccing when using Windy Knuckles
  • Fixed Player being Overwhelmed right after being defeated by Cassandra
  • Fixed an interaction between Stacy and consumables crashing the game
  • Fixed Cindy attacking twice

misha958

Jan 21, 2018
Changelog:

Hero Corruption 2 v1.0

Changes:

TECHNIQUES

• You can now use techniques during battles by spending AP.
  • Taking any type of damage increases your AP by one.
  • AP has a limit of 15 points, you can increase this cap through Perks or by improving the INT attribute.
  • Choose your first technique at character creation, there is a small pool of Tier 1 techniques with proficiency between 10% and 25%.
  • Proficiency increases the technique's effectiveness and decreases its AP cost.
  • The maximum proficiency of a technique is limited by its Tier, Tier 1 techniques reach 40% proficiency max.
  • Learn new techniques by getting Scrolls
  • Scrolls can be purchased at the Training Camp inside the City, exchanged for Favor at the Queen and can be dropped by all enemies.
  • After obtaining a Scroll, take it to the Training Camp and learn the Technique to use it in battle.
  • You can learn a new Technique every 5 levels.
  • Train and improve already known Techniques
  • Improving Techniques increases their Proficiency, making them more useful and reducing the AP cost.
  • Hover the mouse over the Technique description to know how proficiency and other factors influence the formula.

ARENA

• The Arena is a new alternative end-game for Hero Corruption 2.
  • Enemies in the Arena have a huge health pool and armor, but their health does not reset after the hero is defeated.
  • This means you can defeat an enemy over several runs, each hero contributes with a bit of damage.
  • Unlike the other enemies, extra scenes will only be unlocked when they are defeated.
  • Winning the Arena you show a summary with all the Heroes who challenged the current girl, the date of the combat and damage dealt.

RESISTANCE REWORK AND IMPLEMENTATION

• Resistance has been reworked and is now present on multiple enemies
  • Resistance is now a float value and its regeneration varies from enemy to enemy, which means that an enemy can regenerate, for example, 0.2 resistance in a turn when not being attacked.
  • Damage reduction is no longer tied to resistance itself but to an armor value, which can be a flat number or percentage.
  • Percentage armor values decrease the hero's damage by x%, while fixed armor values simply reduce total damage by a flat number.
  • Even though the damage reduction is not tied to the current resistance amount, when the enemy's resistance increases more than twice the initial value, their armor also increases.
  • Resistance Break remains the same: When the enemy's resistance reaches zero, their armor will be ignored, and a +50% modifier will be added to the hero's damage for three turns, after that, their resistance will be reset.

FINAL STATS SCREEN

• A final screen with statistics from the last run has been implemented
  • Players will be able to see how much damage they dealt in total, number of enemies defeated, gold collected, enemy that increased Lust/Addiction the most, etc.
  • Some of these stats will be given a rank from C to S so you know where to improve.
  • Rank may not be exact, but it will give you an idea of your performance

OTHERS

• Added 2 new Enemies: Jasmine (Arena), Frederika (Coast)
  • Added Horny Debuff
  • Added Jasmine Victory scene
  • Added 2 new Quests: Specialization Training, Technique Showdown
  • Added 5 new Perks
  • Added 1 new Achievement
  • Forest and Plains now are both unlocked from the beginning
  • Updated all the physical damage dialog to the new layout
  • Quick checks no longer play dice roll sound

BALANCE STUFF

• Added Resistance / Armor to several enemies
  • Defeating an enemy now decrease their gold dropped by -1
  • Decreased Stamina Regen gain when AGI is too high
  • Changed Mila boss time window 18-22 > 6-12
  • Increased Felicia HP 180 > 190
  • Increased Hannah Struggle HP Cost 30 > 50
  • Decreased Teresa damage 40 > 35
  • Decreased Base Bianca CON check 50 > 30
  • Decrease Base Caroline INT check 30 > 20
  • Decreased Base Celeste CON check 20 > 15
  • Decreased Base Caroline CON check 20 > 15
  • Tweaked Addiction and Corruption resistance formula to look less weird
  • Attributes check now function exactly like Addiction checks (Except you must roll a higher number rather than a lower one)

BUG FIXES

• Fixed Olivia HP not decreasing when using Windy Knuckles
  • Fixed Celeste resistance not decreasing when using Windy Knuckles
  • Fixed Quick Bracelest not proccing when using Windy Knuckles
  • Fixed Player being Overwhelmed right after being defeated by Cassandra
  • Fixed an interaction between Stacy and consumables crashing the game
  • Fixed Cindy attacking twice
Thx mate, but I cant see the file(

nossiob

Jul 28, 2017
am i stupid or can you all not read american dates propperly? because it does say that the kemono version is from may 26th

edit: and after i downloaded, the file inside also says its version 0.95, so it is an old version because 1.0 got released over a weak ago

edit2: after starting the game, it gives me a promp saying "your data has been updated to v0.95" so this live version might be the most recent "free" version of the game to download, but it is not the most recent game version

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 22 Votes