anowon

Apr 4, 2021
Is there some sort of guide where i can see which stat does what? I still have a few questions but I have skipped some few by accident when they came up.
They're pretty self-explanatory for the most part.
STR: how hard you hit things
AGI: How much stamina you recover when resting
VIT: HP
iNT: HP but sexy
CON: odds of resisting corruption/addiction

Ashhhhhh

Feb 11, 2022
They're pretty self-explanatory for the most part.
STR: how hard you hit things
AGI: How much stamina you recover when resting
VIT: HP
iNT: HP but sexy
CON: odds of resisting corruption/addiction
Thanks for the reply, but i just noticed i phrased it wrong. Im in particular curious what negative does what in the game, such as, what does 2 corruption mean? What does it change

Rzy

Mar 30, 2018
Thanks for the reply, but i just noticed i phrased it wrong. Im in particular curious what negative does what in the game, such as, what does 2 corruption mean? What does it change
Corruption debuffs all your resistance checks making you more susceptible to bad ends.

Aylo_98kr

Sep 13, 2019
Anyone have any luck cheating or editing variables on the android version? I've been trying to get URM working cause it says it's possible to use with android versions of renpy games, but I have not been able to get it to work.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
Why does defeating an enemy in the arena cause a game over?
my guess woud be that you ended up dry as a husk, with a couple hundred points of corruption lol. idk but jasmine seems kinda unbeatable without cheating your stats to ridiculous levels. Or rather: she woud be, if she coud actually end the fight. to me she seems more like a temporary roadblock version you're not supposed to beat.

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
my guess woud be that you ended up dry as a husk, with a couple hundred points of corruption lol. idk but jasmine seems kinda unbeatable without cheating your stats to ridiculous levels. Or rather: she woud be, if she coud actually end the fight. to me she seems more like a temporary roadblock version you're not supposed to beat.
I had no corruption or addiction increases. I just defeated her and got a game over. I agree that she's probably a roadblock but why the game over? Just teleport the player out of the arena.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Nait Sieve

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
I had no corruption or addiction increases.
how did you do that? cheated yourself hundreds of damage per attack? when i gave up she still had 1800 hp left and i was at charmed x10, horny x50, and 125 corruption (plus 5 per turn lol). even a win woud be a loss at that point. unless... there is some equipment that shields you against the stacking debuffs?

Oct 17, 2020
I gotta ask for the online version is there any state changing cheats I cant get past like the first area, like i thought my "SugarCube.State.active.variables" would work but it didnt

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
how did you do that? cheated yourself hundreds of damage per attack? when i gave up she still had 1800 hp left and i was at charmed x10, horny x50, and 125 corruption (plus 5 per turn lol). even a win woud be a loss at that point. unless... there is some equipment that shields you against the stacking debuffs?
I had good stats and high damage. I tested it a second time with cheated stamina to see if anything changed if you just instantly defeated her but it didn't.

3.60 star(s) 22 Votes