guitardemonxx

Sep 19, 2018
Honestly, have no idea how you did, whenever I try to do so, I can't, it runs me against any other enemy, and yes, I have shemales on so I dunno what's wrong this time on my end...
Found the problem -

The file uploaded here is missing a few files from the actual live release. Not sure how they managed that.

301stLegion

Oct 27, 2018
Is anyone else here using URM on the game?

I've been using it to freeze staminia at 100 but ever since the last update it doesn't freeze it anymore. It'll still drop when I attack but the feeze then stops it from going back up.

Anyone else having similar issues? Really hoping the dev isn't activly trying to stop people from using it becuase "it's cheating".

Devastator325

Jul 26, 2018
Found the problem -

The file uploaded here is missing a few files from the actual live release. Not sure how they managed that.
That's not the issue, I checked it out. the Base.rpyc has a messed up variable for the meadow boss. I was able to fix it but decrypting and encrypting the file makes the text at base disappear other than the buttons, so probably best to just wait. The live version is more buggy, so sometimes that's the price you pay for not waiting for the stable version.

Cloqwork

Jul 1, 2020
We do need a hero to save us in the coming months, and ashamed as I am with my poverty, I cannot be the one to rectify this.

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
Is anyone else here using URM on the game?

I've been using it to freeze staminia at 100 but ever since the last update it doesn't freeze it anymore. It'll still drop when I attack but the feeze then stops it from going back up.

Anyone else having similar issues? Really hoping the dev isn't activly trying to stop people from using it becuase "it's cheating".
I don't really think the Dev intentionally made a change to prevent cheating, more likely he changed something whilst continuing to work on the game. After all, freezing the Stamina is a pretty small thing to "fix" when you can still set it back to 100 each time.

Try to get the latest version of URM, then set that variable ("sta") to Watch it, so that it shows on a side-panel so that you can tweak it while playing.

Huffledrunk

Oct 7, 2021
She's bugged, don't know how to trigger her but it is true, there's an alternate boss in the Meadow's the phrase is "A cute girl with blue eyes lays on her bed near the Meadow" issue is, whenever you try to interact with the boss (entering the Meadow) it takes you to any other enemy in the Meadows (So I guess he misplaced her lol)...
happened to me few times, and then when I lost to Celeste, the joiplay kicked me out of the game because of some lack of coding. didnt get any achievements, no points to allocate in the tree, nothing. like i didnt play that run at all

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
I got around to updating the Cheat Commands for the game with the new variables (mainly, the new enemies). Up on my blogpost for the game , or the direct link to the game files (currently just the text file with all useful Cheat Commands, and a guide on how to use them). Password remains "DRLF4".

And a new trans boss alternate to the meadow.
Doesn't seem to work.
Not working for me either
She's bugged, don't know how to trigger her but it is true, there's an alternate boss in the Meadow's the phrase is "A cute girl with blue eyes lays on her bed near the Meadow" issue is, whenever you try to interact with the boss (entering the Meadow) it takes you to any other enemy in the Meadows (So I guess he misplaced her lol)...
Honestly, have no idea how you did, whenever I try to do so, I can't, it runs me against any other enemy, and yes, I have shemales on so I dunno what's wrong this time on my end...
Could be an issue in the game files, in how the dev coded that part.
For this (for now, as a temp. fix), I recommend using the Console Command (obviously with the Console turned on) for getting the enemy encounter, that I also mentioned in my Files from my blog post. For this enemy, you'd paste in:

"start_encounter(celeste)"

Then hit enter.

happened to me few times, and then when I lost to Celeste, the joiplay kicked me out of the game because of some lack of coding. didnt get any achievements, no points to allocate in the tree, nothing. like i didnt play that run at all
Not sure if you can use the Console in joiplay. If you can, try that command I mentioned above.

Dawei13

May 22, 2018
Anyone else having the issue where the game never lets you refine your equipment? I'm 15 runs in, tons of mats and gold on current run, but still can't refine anything.

Dwari225

Dec 9, 2020
Anyone else having the issue where the game never lets you refine your equipment? I'm 15 runs in, tons of mats and gold on current run, but still can't refine anything.
Are you going to the Forge in the city and crafting the items? (you also need the schematics for the items)

Mrpanda1803

Aug 3, 2018
Things to check that you probably did, but just in case:

1) make sure you have unlocked refinement in the skill tree, it's one of the branches off the gold (left) branch.
2) I may be mistaken, but I think you can only refine accessories
3) you have to have the ability to make the item and have the item.

beyond that, no clue.

Luna001

Aug 22, 2022
anyone know why the front page never gets updated anymore, it can make finding all the changelogs a bit tedious?

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
anyone know why the front page never gets updated anymore, it can make finding all the changelogs a bit tedious?
Probably updates are too fast to keep up, generally if updates appear at 1 per month or faster, you'll have to look through the latest comments of the thread to see info on those

3.60 star(s) 22 Votes