• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

TeckXChaos

Feb 15, 2018
I really enjoy these games but I haven't played since like 0.6, and I hate that we basically have to start over and re-grind through the early game unlocks just to see most of the new content. I don't suppose there's any way to speed up unlocking all of the perks again, is there?

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
I really enjoy these games but I haven't played since like 0.6, and I hate that we basically have to start over and re-grind through the early game unlocks just to see most of the new content. I don't suppose there's any way to speed up unlocking all of the perks again, is there?
There's always Cheats for you:

You have to get past a certain amount of Fame score DURING the run (not the Fame that you have outside the runs), then go to the Tavern and, if you got the needed Fame, it will give you a bit of new dialogue and unlock the Tower location.

Alternatively, if you wanna Cheat, look at my Files on my blog and use the Console cheats for it (the cheat that unlocks all your locations, specifically).

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
is there a string that you can use to cheat fine clothes? it's an equipment dropped by melissa
Haven't updated the Cheats for the newer versions (to find the line of that item), but, much like with the rest of the items, there is.

You can try to look for it yourself in the meanwhile, or wait until I swing around to update the cheats

Ryuzaki123

Jul 26, 2018
Haven't updated the Cheats for the newer versions (to find the line of that item), but, much like with the rest of the items, there is.

You can try to look for it yourself in the meanwhile, or wait until I swing around to update the cheats
yea i was watching the old variable.txt file you sent a while back, it doesn't have a string for equipment so i tried adding a string that went something like

equipment["Fine Clothes"]=1;

it didn't work obviously and i have no idea on how to write that command
it wouldn't even be an issue if that drop wasn't so stupid to get, you have to spend 5 days winning in the tavern, win against melissa and after all that you are you have the slimmest chance to get the item, i even tried the Queen's fortune thing that got added but it only works for loot from regular girls

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
yea i was watching the old variable.txt file you sent a while back, it doesn't have a string for equipment so i tried adding a string that went something like

equipment["Fine Clothes"]=1;

it didn't work obviously and i have no idea on how to write that command
it wouldn't even be an issue if that drop wasn't so stupid to get, you have to spend 5 days winning in the tavern, win against melissa and after all that you are you have the slimmest chance to get the item, i even tried the Queen's fortune thing that got added but it only works for loot from regular girls
Yea, personally when I searched for the variables, I generally used both the "print(globals());" and the Universal Renpy Mod to look through the variables and find the ones I needed, and afterward find the new addition to lists (such as new locations etc.).

Sometimes, some variables change names (it happened in the v0.6 update for the Potion count variables), but usually it's still within reason to find their new names.

Chronwalk

Mar 18, 2019
Not working for me either
She's bugged, don't know how to trigger her but it is true, there's an alternate boss in the Meadow's the phrase is "A cute girl with blue eyes lays on her bed near the Meadow" issue is, whenever you try to interact with the boss (entering the Meadow) it takes you to any other enemy in the Meadows (So I guess he misplaced her lol)...

guitardemonxx

Sep 19, 2018
She's bugged, don't know how to trigger her but it is true, there's an alternate boss in the Meadow's the phrase is "A cute girl with blue eyes lays on her bed near the Meadow" issue is, whenever you try to interact with the boss (entering the Meadow) it takes you to any other enemy in the Meadows (So I guess he misplaced her lol)...
Weird, I was able to interact with the new enemy just fine.
1708629956649.png

3.60 star(s) 22 Votes