GeminiCross

Mar 5, 2019
Just in case somebody needs a save for online version. Just add item to your local storage (f12 -> application tab -> storage -> local storage, double click on empty space where first row must be) for milovana.com with name teaseStorage_54328 and value:

JSON:
{"~":"Æ26càsV5AozUàzStatsànÓm¤àMaxÀ0®bNðððñð/µð+ñ¨®b®bñðñ,3ððµl|vðxð./ñ03ð/ðñ0ñ02h-4>HðG@0ñ09-ððððððððððµµµµµ³µµµðð,7ññµµ³µµµµµ³³³ññð³77ððððð³³³³³³³³,5µ,6³³³³³³³³³³³³³³³³³³³³³³³µµ³³³³³³³³³³³³³³³³³³ð³³µµ,5,2ð.25,2ð.5ð.5ð.5ð.5,7ñ0,4ð.3ð.5ð.5ßnoneànoneÀ0ðððððFð/ð®/©³³ññ,2,2ñ,2,6,33ðððððððßnoneÀ0ððßnoneÀ0ððÛÛDj46ð,2ñ]","hof":"Max","hofs":1151,"castle":8,"rooms":7,"castlev":2}
For those who can't find fourth piece of map:

last piece of map drops from with in dark wood. To get to her you first have to face ghost in dark woods with picture of you target with blurred face, find her, beat her, she will drop medallion, with medallion you have to find hut and approach it

Reactions: Soabs91

Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
So I get Gabby to "0" HP.. she doesnt die.. keeps healing Abby.. anyone else seen the "undead" Gabby"?
ugh..
Sounds like a bug to me, I didn't experience anything like that in any of my runs. I tried both paths: attacking Gabby first since she's the healer and also by attacking Abby first. Managed to beat them both times. Also, I was using Ice Pick as a weapon and managed to smash through their HP points with some critical hits even with the healing.
The problem with Sword of Fallen Hero - you can't reliably get the recipe (it's 20% chance to get it from Deep Forest Boss and you get 1 try at it), plus it relies on you having a high Corruption for it to be effective. High Corruption means bigger multiplier for all Addictions so you'll run into trouble faster. You can somewhat mitigate it by increasing max Lust as high as you can but that might not be enough.
On the other hand, you can try getting Ice Pick recipe from Amy in Deep Forest multiple times (about 20% chance as well). If you combine it with lvl3 Attack perk that has a chance of stunning your opponents (essentially skipping their attack turn), that's a deadly combination.

Reactions: SlimeCrow

GoGom

May 13, 2019
A little I did not understand, is it a femdom game or not? If I am not turned on by femdom, then I have to attack girls?

makaiforce

Nov 26, 2017
i'm playing the offline version, someone know how to save? i'm playing at beginning everytime i dies '-'

Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
i'm playing the offline version, someone know how to save? i'm playing at beginning everytime i dies '-'
I've only played the online version, but the principle is likely the same - you can't manually save the game. It saves automatically once you reach the end of Day 14, have a Bad Ending, complete the Castle encounter and after you use your points to select your perks when starting the game.
The game follows the rogue-like concept that if you die or reach a bad ending it's a game over and you can't re-load from an earlier point.
You should try getting to the end of Day 14, skip the time and days if your corruption or addictions are too high - you'll get much more points to improve your character for the next run, than if you get a Bad Ending and need to reset.

Mage Orev

Jul 3, 2017
Theres a cheat in the changelog that most of us have missed

• Type "Laura gurl best gurl" when choosing your Hero's name in Normal mode to gain +150 Points (Only works once)
this helped tons, as thanks:
(Tags for those looking to cheat; CONSOLE, commands, CHEAT, hack, GRIND youWATERcan getBOTTLEbonus points byDEEZspending in a negativeNUTZnumber in the "gold trade" in DIRKat the beginningGENTLYand die to use them)
hopefully nothing changes on this front, really takes the grind out

Oct 28, 2021
Anybody know what's wrong with the online version just says "This content is blocked. Contact the site owner to fix the issue." Anybody know why?
Cause the offline version is just a black screen when I open the file in teaseviewer

Syha

Jan 14, 2018
White screen while the hero is cumming is normal (for me at least)!
But for paramotor problem, it's pretty weird!
Maybe a "navigator" problem or an extension who interfere?

killerjack41

Oct 8, 2021
Is getting caged by the church a death sentence? Because I have never once come close to paying the 100 off let alone when they increase it.

Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
Is getting caged by the church a death sentence? Because I have never once come close to paying the 100 off let alone when they increase it.
Most likely.
Imho, church game mechanics is pretty useless and you're better off spending that gold for potions from the witch to increase your HP and Lust stats.
You shouldn't venture into the Church when your Corruption is >=10 because of the risk of getting stuck there.

3.60 star(s) 22 Votes