konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
where to get java...i downloaded somee ..no idea if that is freaking fx shmaix....runtime?develop?sbk sdk openfx
is java safe?

Recommended Version 8 Update 321 (filesize: 2.15 MB) Release date: January 18, 2022
is that it? i got it from clicking on some fx thing but it is not named fx
and mosst links are to some text with some links to documentaation. ZERO FILES

online seems working
that escape button...right after > skip sign
any vids or pics only? ...ah i got whit screen so i still need that java

so how to cheat,that value i copypasted didnot work
dev tools? where and what to enter

Last edited:
Dec 24, 2020
Having to start from scratch again is a pain. Especially with the early game being such a drag. That being said, I like the idea of a loop, and possible expansions.

Reactions: Slaaneshi

Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
I've updated my original post with the save file for v1.10. I didn't go as high on the max stats to leave some challenge.
Same setup steps apply.
If anyone wants to do it the hard way, I will soon finish writing the walkthrough that should guide you through the gameplay and give tips on what to do.

where to get java...i downloaded somee ..no idea if that is freaking fx shmaix....runtime?develop?sbk sdk openfx
is java safe?
Don't bother with the offline version as it seems it's not working for most people. It's not actually fault of the dev cause it probably wasn't intended for offline play in the first place. The game uses tease platform that's developed independently (the offline tease viewer that you launch), hence it's out of HC dev's hands.
that escape button...right after > skip sign
You don't need to click on the skip sign, click wherever on the screen and it will still advance. Spacebar also works.
so how to cheat,that value i copypasted didnot work
dev tools? where and what to enter
I updated my post with the save for v1.10 since the old one didn't work anymore with the latest version. The steps should be pretty self-explanatory.

Reactions: Trapitalism101

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
i see. tnx.
is the white screen i saw in online v (where assumably some action should have been) due to no java? i installed only that above v8 but havenot checked since.
and i think i do have issues with finding anything called fx. everything goes to usual java ...or some text info ...or to some messy array of weird names none of witch is just 'javafx'

Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
i see. tnx.
is the white screen i saw in online v (where assumably some action should have been) due to no java? i installed only that above v8 but havenot checked since.
and i think i do have issues with finding anything called fx. everything goes to usual java ...or some text info ...or to some messy array of weird names none of witch is just 'javafx'
Java version 8 Update 321 is the . If you have it, it should work.
Depends on which browser you're using. Chrome might have issues. Afaik it works on Firefox and Opera.
That said, there are situations in the game where you get completely white or black screens. I'm not 100% sure, but I think it's intentional. There aren't any vids only pics in this game.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
i got that one, but i thought i needed 2 different files. usual and fx.
i used chrome-based one
ah pics only.

dragonite

Aug 22, 2017
For anyone who wants to start this game with a considerable boost, here's the save information that you need to edit in your browser storage.

There are 2 save files for two different versions, check which one you're playing cause they're not interchangeable.
MC with HP: 370 Lust: 430 Attack: 50 + Backpack (for v1.05b)
MC with HP: 215 Lust: 247 Attack: 32 + Backpack (for v1.10)
It should be smooth riding through first levels and once you increase your max HP/Lust it should be pretty easy to get till Day 14 and Castle visit.

NOTE: This only works if you play the online version on your browser.
Here's the steps to load this (I've tested this on Chromium-based browsers, works on Firefox too):
  1. DOWNLOAD the attached .txt file to your computer (desktop or wherever), DON'T open it directly in your browser, it will get truncated and won't work
  2. Load the game or in your browser (I'll assume you've played it at least once)
  3. Then right-click and select "Inspect Element" or Ctrl+Shift+C
  4. In the top bar find "Application" tab ("Storage" in Firefox)
  5. View attachment 1601367
  6. Under Storage expand Local Storage, you should see link to Milovana site
  7. Click on the link and you'll see the storage Key for "tease" (54328 is v1.05b, 54672 is v1.10) and Value, which is the save file (copy it into a separate TXT file in case you want to save it)
  8. Open the downloaded .txt file and copy the value from it
  9. In your browser right-click on the value and select "Edit... value" (or simply double-click on it), replace it with the one you copied, hit Enter and reload the page
  10. That's it!
The name will be MC, if you want to change it, then you can do so once you play through 14 game days or have a Bad ending and end up at intro screen. Once you select the bonuses, you can pick a new name. Technically it's possible to change the name by editing the save string, but I don't recommend doing that since it might mess up the save.

P.S. If there's enough interest, I can write up a guide on how to beat the current game including all 7 Castle encounters, but there's not one right way and depends on some luck too.

Edit: Updated the steps to explicitly mention that .txt file should be Downloaded and not opened in browser since it truncates characters from it and makes it unusable.
For some reason I can't download the txt files
An error occurred during a connection to attachments.f95zone.to.
I dont know why this is happening
Can you upload the txt files to mega or somwhere else please

Last edited:

Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
For some reason I can't download the txt files ...
Can you upload the txt files to mega or somwhere else please
It appears there was a server issue earlier today, now right-click and "Save the link as..." seems to be working fine.
Anyhow, here's the link to if it still doesn't work.

Dwari225

Dec 9, 2020
do you know where to find the last piece of the map by any chance?
When you go to the Dark woods you will get an encounter where you will find a girl with her face blurred out, you need to then defeat an empowered version of her and she will drop an old amulet. Go back to the dark woods until you find the old house and enter it, Fight Kira and once you beat her you will get the final map piece and can then go to the castle.

comedon

May 1, 2017
I love this game but have some many bug restart on online version on android.

Need more content hurry !

<SmashBrain>

Apr 3, 2020
When you go to the Dark woods you will get an encounter where you will find a girl with her face blurred out, you need to then defeat an empowered version of her and she will drop an old amulet. Go back to the dark woods until you find the old house and enter it, Fight Kira and once you beat her you will get the final map piece and can then go to the castle.
THANKS

Reactions: comedon

Slaaneshi

Jul 10, 2017
Having to start from scratch again is a pain. Especially with the early game being such a drag. That being said, I like the idea of a loop, and possible expansions.
I agree 100%. At least let us keep the recipes and maybe materials? Maybe that could be an upgrade bought with points to let us retain items and/or resources.

Fuck, I wish there was a proper way to cheat other than using " Laura gurl best gurl " twice when first starting.

Reactions: Trapitalism101

Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
is there a save with scenes unlocked
Yes, the save files I've posted have all scenes unlocked + the extra ones that can be bought from the shop. You can view them through Codex, however, you'll need to buy the maps for all the areas to access them.

Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
how do i view them through codex and where are saves please
Scroll a few posts up, there's a link to the save files + there's a search box in the top right corner.
To view scenes you open Codex > Enemies > select area and then specific girl. Under Photos you'll see the scene.

3.60 star(s) 22 Votes