Hikkach

Nov 16, 2018
Are there similar games? Games from that site (milovana) ask you to do actions when fapping and this is not to be skiped, it is sad. (Sry bad English)

oscarmike2

Mar 24, 2020
i have defeated the four bosses and in the dark woods I encountered the blurred woman, but she always escapes if I choose to attack and never shows up again, am i missing anything??

LJRibbons

May 5, 2020
i have defeated the four bosses and in the dark woods I encountered the blurred woman, but she always escapes if I choose to attack and never shows up again, am i missing anything??
You do not attack the blurred woman, the blurred woman will be one you have (hopefully) met already so you ahve to back to where she is and defeat her (she drops item you can pick up) then you go back to dark woods and will eventually come to a hut you can enter and fight another

Reactions: oscarmike2

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
Trials of the Succubi v1.7
A shoutout!

If anyone is a fan let me know if you want to be added to the Trials of the Succubeta to see the latest content. When I get it more "finished" I was going to advertise it on f95zone to see what this crowd thinks. I was a fan of the games on f95zone before I ever did Milovana content and still prefer them to teases.

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
A shoutout!

If anyone is a fan let me know if you want to be added to the Trials of the Succubeta to see the latest content. When I get it more "finished" I was going to advertise it on f95zone to see what this crowd thinks. I was a fan of the games on f95zone before I ever did Milovana content and still prefer them to teases.
Hey, really liked the temptation/seduction aspect of Trials of the Succubi, if you're having a beta throw it me way, thanks.

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
A shoutout!

Is there a way to download the tease? I've played the game quite a bit so far and I'd like to mess around with it a bit but that's not really possible with the online version. It's a really nice game though.

Verethragna

Jan 16, 2018
This time limit sucks hard. when you get things rolling its game over and start again.

Also is it even possible to get the las map piece? I walk around the 4th map and get nothing worth talking about and can´t get close to that strange house. if thats the end I would love to know because I can just end it there.

Verethragna

Jan 16, 2018
You don't have to start over, keep playing is an option. No idea how you missed it.
If I continue I can´t enter whatever castle anymore. but thanks for the tipp seems like I was never able to do that because I get destroyed in like 5 turns even with 500 health 400 lust and every coruption stat near 0. The enemies can simply beat you way to easily and you have often absolutely no chance and around 40 dmg doesn´t help either. Still thanks

rhettman

Feb 22, 2018
Hero Corruption v1.15 Released !
The new version of Hero Corruption is out.
Changes:

INTRODUCING SOULS
  • Souls are incredible rare and powerful buffs that last throughout your entire run, each Hero can only have one soul
  • Added a new Soul: Soul of Scarecrow
  • Added a new friendly dialog with Kira: (Unlocked when in possession of a soul) (You can unlock further dialog if your Honor is high enough)
While still in early stages you can get a taste of what's to come on the next updates

NEW MAJOR EVENT: THE CLUB
  • The city now has a new location to help newbie adventurers
  • These girls are ready to help you, and the best part is they don't charge anything for their service

NEW EVENT

• The Scarecrow

• While exploring the Forest or Grove, you have a 2% chance to come across this event
  • This is a high-risk high-reward event, keep an eye on your Corruption before accepting the scarecrow's challenge

NEW ENEMIES:
  • Jessie
Jessie took Lily's place in the Grove, you should welcome her to her new home
  • Suzie
Newly arrived at the castle, Suzie will teach you a thing or two about Stamina

NEW EQUIPMENT
  • Purple ring
Now you can have a set, if only you had more than one finger...

OTHERS
  • Added 3 new bad endings: The Club, Suzie and Scarecrow
  • Added more pics to dreams
  • Added a warning on the player's turn when Gabby is about to use her special attack
  • Made a couple of dialogs skippable
  • Reduced a couple of IRL timers

BALANCE STUFF
  • Reduced Nova minimal gold gain 5 > 3
  • Increased Nova base damage 5 > 10
  • Added a minimal HP to Kira's ghosts (20)
  • Readjusted the amount of gold stolen when sleeping naked 10 > 5 (before Day 10 only)
  • Decreased the HP threshold used to activate Kelly's stage 2 and 3 (stage 2: 70% of HP > 60% of HP / stage 3: 50% of HP > 40% of HP)
  • Increased Castle Completion Score bonus 100 > 200

BUG FIXES
  • Fixed backpack price before the game starts
  • Fixed Nova "turning back to base" image
  • Fixed Hope loot page
  • Fixed Amy loot page
  • Fixed some Status Effects not unlocking their page in the Codex
  • Fixed the Fragile sword event appearing when it's already equipped
  • Fixed Nova's profile not showing her addictions correctly

3.60 star(s) 22 Votes