Abc123III

Mar 31, 2019
Heres the Update with the save. On this save i just beat the entire castle in the last run (including Suzie) so it should be good enough :D Have fun boys
Edit: its a Save for 1.15b , someone please test and tell me if it works

oscarmike2

Mar 24, 2020
Heres the Update with the save. On this save i just beat the entire castle in the last run (including Suzie) so it should be good enough :D Have fun boys
nice, works for me, but i have to run in private tab in my browser to clear the local storage stuff first

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
wont let me start if i change any stats get a skull pic on screen.
That is really odd, I have never seen the skull pic. Are you doing it through the EOS editor as described or with some other program? It is also finicky about the syntax of variables and what is altered, some of it takes some trial and error.

Dwari225

Dec 9, 2020
Still doesnt work. just get a reset for 15b.

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
How do i trigger anastasias 2nd bad end from the special photos
Anastasia only has one bad end as far as I know. If you mean those pictures with some ships in the background then those are pictures of the previous version of Anastasia's bad end.

huehuee1

Nov 21, 2018
For anyone who wants to start this game with a considerable boost, here's the save information that you need to edit in your browser storage.

There are 2 save files for two different versions, check which one you're playing cause they're not interchangeable.
MC with HP: 215 Lust: 247 Attack: 32 + Backpack (for v1.10)
MC with HP: 230 Lust: 244 Attack: 35 + Backpack (for v1.15b)
It should be smooth riding through first levels and once you increase your max HP/Lust it should be pretty easy to get till Day 14 and Castle visit.

NOTE: This only works if you play the online version on your browser.
Here's the steps to load this (I've tested this on Chromium-based browsers, works on Firefox too):
  1. DOWNLOAD the attached .txt file to your computer (desktop or wherever), DON'T open it directly in your browser, it will get truncated and won't work
  2. Load the game or in your browser (I'll assume you've played it at least once)
  3. Then right-click and select "Inspect Element" or Ctrl+Shift+C
  4. In the top bar find "Application" tab ("Storage" in Firefox)
  5. View attachment 1601367
  6. Under Storage expand Local Storage, you should see link to Milovana site
  7. Click on the link and you'll see the storage Key for "tease" (54672 is v1.10, 55178 is v1.15b) and Value, which is the save file (copy it into a separate TXT file in case you want to save it)
  8. Open the downloaded .txt file and copy the value from it
  9. In your browser right-click on the value and select "Edit... value" (or simply double-click on it), replace it with the one you copied, hit Enter and reload the page
  10. That's it!
The name will be MC, if you want to change it, then you can do so once you play through 14 game days or have a Bad ending and end up at intro screen. Once you select the bonuses, you can pick a new name. Technically it's possible to change the name by editing the save string, but I don't recommend doing that since it might mess up the save.

P.S. If there's enough interest, I can write up a guide on how to beat the current game including all 7 Castle encounters, but there's not one right way and depends on some luck too.

Edit: Updated the steps to explicitly mention that .txt file should be Downloaded and not opened in browser since it truncates characters from it and makes it unusable.
on firefox i am in local storage and put ur save in it still doesnt work

Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
on firefox i am in local storage and put ur save in it still doesnt work
Did you download the txt file instead of opening it in browser?
Also, if you have multiple Milovana tease keys under local storage, make sure you paste the value for the correct one.
I tested it with Firefox v98.0.1 and worked just fine. Can anyone else confirm if it did or didn't work for them?

soran765

Jun 26, 2020
Forewarning - this will sound convoluted but I have no coding background and was able to do this. First you need a milovana account. If you do not have one, request one on Milovana's reddit page. Then open up this link
You will save this .json file as whatever you want.

Then, go to and "create a new tease". In the backup section upload your .json file and now you have access to all of the code and can change whatever variables to what you want and load from whatever page you wish. To play the whole thing from the beginning use the preview section on the side.

I do this to play most teases that give me long timers that I want to skip.
i already try it ..when trying to change for example the hp and the test it in the previews it show the skull image....can you explain exactly how to do it with without the issue of the skull??thanks

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
i already try it ..when trying to change for example the hp and the test it in the previews it show the skull image....can you explain exactly how to do it with without the issue of the skull??thanks
Unfortunately no one including me seems to know anything about this skull error. Would you be able to share a screenshot?

felianMDR

Mar 18, 2018
skull error is new stat check before game start to prevent code editing. you can find 3-4 places in code where it happend. before game start almost every time under "if" option you will see it check stats. just disable it

huehuee1

Nov 21, 2018
Did you download the txt file instead of opening it in browser?
Also, if you have multiple Milovana tease keys under local storage, make sure you paste the value for the correct one.
I tested it with Firefox v98.0.1 and worked just fine. Can anyone else confirm if it did or didn't work for them?
my storage is emty now but i can still load save

huehuee1

Nov 21, 2018
skull error is new stat check before game start to prevent code editing. you can find 3-4 places in code where it happend. before game start almost every time under "if" option you will see it check stats. just disable it
how do u disable it?

Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
my storage is emty now but i can still load save
In that case the browser is probably loading the file from somewhere else.
I suggest you try clearing Firefox's cache > restart it > open the game link, it should have a fresh start (*) > get to the game screen of Day 1 > check the Storage/Local Storage for 'teaseStorage_55178' key > if present, replace the value with the one from the txt file > reload the game tab, it should ask you to load the save
(*) Alternatively, if after clearing Firefox's cache and restart the game still asks you to load the save, try deleting it.

If it still doesn't work I'm out of ideas. If possible, try a different browser. I use and no problems there.

kkiutt

Aug 11, 2017
first i gotta say i like your game,, but a few things kinda cause me strife,, first is at the cost of the backpack when starting,, it should be a full unlock,, not a one off,, second the naked debuff/state that persist after battle is way to limiting/punishing,,i would suggest at least that if you win the fight that gave it to you you lose it,,

3.60 star(s) 22 Votes