Antidas

Dec 24, 2017
In that case the browser is probably loading the file from somewhere else.
I suggest you try clearing Firefox's cache > restart it > open the game link, it should have a fresh start (*) > get to the game screen of Day 1 > check the Storage/Local Storage for 'teaseStorage_55178' key > if present, replace the value with the one from the txt file > reload the game tab, it should ask you to load the save
(*) Alternatively, if after clearing Firefox's cache and restart the game still asks you to load the save, try deleting it.

If it still doesn't work I'm out of ideas. If possible, try a different browser. I use and no problems there.
Got the same problem. I did the save deleting on Day 1, and noticed that this doesn't delete the whole string, if I already pasted the full save in. I suspect that it doesn't read the full save, for some reason, and had the same happen in both Chrome and Firefox.

Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
Got the same problem. I did the save deleting on Day 1, and noticed that this doesn't delete the whole string, if I already pasted the full save in. I suspect that it doesn't read the full save, for some reason, and had the same happen in both Chrome and Firefox.
What exactly happens when you paste the save from the txt file and reload the game?

Antidas

Dec 24, 2017
What exactly happens when you paste the save from the txt file and reload the game?
It usually doesn't acknowledge it and loads the previous Day 1 save. Occasionally, it will prompt me to start a new game. I'm using the correct file 100%. Even went as far as clearing the data from all other teases, to make sure it's not reading some other file.

Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
It usually doesn't acknowledge it and loads the previous Day 1 save. Occasionally, it will prompt me to start a new game. I'm using the correct file 100%. Even went as far as clearing the data from all other teases, to make sure it's not reading some other file.
There are 3 possible scenarios after replacing the save file under your browser's Local Storage and reloading the game:
  • if the save file is corrupt, you'll get the screen with the red Warning message, which means that it's a start of fresh new game
  • if the game offers to load the save, but the starting stats remain at 100 HP, 100 Lust, 10 Attack i.e. the default values, most likely the problem is linked to browser itself (cache, wrong key etc.)
  • if the save is loaded correctly, it will ask to load the file and you'll be at Day 1 screen with increased stats for HP, Lust and Attack (230, 244, 36, respectively), which is the purpose of this save
The save isn't meant to provide 100% completion, merely to offer a very good starting point to get through all 5 areas and complete the Castle encounter. It allows the player to choose any strategy to do it.
I've tested the uploaded save file with 4 different browsers and all of them loaded it correctly.

kkiutt

Aug 11, 2017
ok,, abby and gabby are just to much,, i got 40 attack with the hammer for 50 damage per swing,, and i still cant win,, gabby heal abby for 50 hp each turn,, and she got on me on 4th turn,,this need a way to escape the ride or something,, or make it that attacking gabby while she ride has less dmagae or something otherwise its an auto loss

kkiutt

Aug 11, 2017
one more point i would like to make,, i think having so many scene/event/progression beeing unskipable is a big hassle,, specialy when its a scene you have scene to often or simply a gameover that take forever because of that

Reactions: indyc

kkiutt

Aug 11, 2017
ok,, figured out abby and gabby fight,, focus gabby but when you get the message abby is up to something,, attack her to interupt her.

but now i am at chloe,, and i cant do anything,, even if i drop her below 700hp,, she will fully heal anytime,, do we have to ''win'' with doing lust damage to her or what?

Etho77

Jan 10, 2019
but now i am at chloe,, and i cant do anything,, even if i drop her below 700hp,, she will fully heal anytime,, do we have to ''win'' with doing lust damage to her or what?
Yes that's exactly what you need to do to beat her.

Chronwalk

Mar 18, 2019
ok,, figured out abby and gabby fight,, focus gabby but when you get the message abby is up to something,, attack her to interupt her.

Alright, my answer will contain SPOILERS, if you read past this, you've been warned, mainly about the Castle...

1 - To enter the Castle properly, make sure your character's fetish/addictions are at less than 5, except for Shemale, you will need it, and always take in mind the boss of the Deep Forest who it was, the ass, shemale, or blowjob one, while they're weak, if you're at more than enough Lust points it'll cost you the next fights...

2 - Always take at least 1-2 green and orange potions, they recover your character, and unless you have like 500 points on HP and LP both, you will need this potions...

3 - To beat Abby and Gabby you need to lower each one bits of their HP or when one of them will make a "special " attack...

4 - After Abby and Gabby comes Chloe (Ava Addams), you can't win against her by default methods (fight enemy until their HP reaches 0), you need to know which one of your character fetish, is actually lower (check the Codex before entering or screenshot it to know), she offers you 3 different Lust based attacks, titjob, blowjob, or sex, keeping in mind which one is your character lower addiction, then you ask her that one, and enjoy her servicing you (if you resist, you will receive addiction points regardless and you will eventually get them too high for your own good), it is recommendable to either take a Lust potion before or after fighting her, and having around 200 Lust Points minimal...

5 - After Chloe comes another boss, who's centered around sex, anal (and I don't remember if titjob or blowjob) you will encounter a shield, this will allow you to block 3 attacks, but it's got a duration, meaning it'll break, she packs quite a punch, I recommend getting at least 200 HP since some attacks hurt for around 40-50 HP, this fight comes like the first 4, common boss, hits quite hard, but you get the shield advantage...

6 - After her, comes Riley Reid, she offers sex and handjob attacks, here you'll be introduced to a new mechanic, stamina, you can attack and heavy attack, each consuming different amounts of stamina, and you also need it (if I don't remember wrong) to resist her, keep your stamina around 30-40 if you'll constantly attack, never let it reach less...

And congratulations, you've passed the Castle, It's recommendable to always go either with Dagger, Sword or Hammer (depending on your luck and max amount of attack power), at least full attack power tree and 1-2 points on Max Lust points on the skill tree from the codex, remember to always take at least 1-2 Lust potions and 1 HP pot...

Chronwalk

Mar 18, 2019
one more point i would like to make,, i think having so many scene/event/progression beeing unskipable is a big hassle,, specialy when its a scene you have scene to often or simply a gameover that take forever because of that
That's Milovana for you, if you've not played a couple of teases from there, most of them are like this or come with a metronome that in some cases is just 15 secs of just the same image, no text, no nothing, they're teases and Hero Corruption and Trials of the Succubi (for example another really good game, cheers to that dev), are on the better side of this, if you play on phone, you will get quite frustrated because it consumes a bunch of resources and you may lose all your progress if it crashes or similar, I recommend to always play on PC, the chance of Milovana crashing there is extremely low, but it can happen...

Also, I'd like to point out that most Milovana content isn't even for straight people or focused around being able to "play", there's quite a bunch of feminization, CBT, cuckolding or similar stuff, not everyone's cup of tea, in which you're not even playing...

makaiforce

Nov 26, 2017
nice game, finished the castle today. can't wait for a new update!
u guys know more games like this one?

Last edited:

Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
nice game, finished the castle today. can't wait for a new update!
u guys know more games like this one?
is a pretty good one. Mechanics are different, but has a good amount of different scenes.
also has fighting mechanics, but imho isn't as polished when it comes to gameplay.

Reactions: makaiforce

makaiforce

Nov 26, 2017
is a pretty good one. Mechanics are different, but has a good amount of different scenes.
also has fighting mechanics, but imho isn't as polished when it comes to gameplay.
tx! i'll try it today :) .

felianMDR

Mar 18, 2018
how do u disable it?
I give you example, but you need search for it yourself. I don't remember now but it was like 5-6 same stats check.
first you find right on start
Edit->start->If->you see "If" and when you open it you see it check for stats. Press 3 dots (option) and disable. You can change stats here but i find it easier to just disable, cause this is just to check if everything equel so no point of enable it.
same "If" parametr you can find in same place under "else" option. You can start game, if you get skull try find more this stats checks. They only in "start" section, so if you get skull it mean you miss it. Sometimes they hide deep.

minsae

Jun 12, 2018
how do u disable it?
In the start category look for a command that says if mode == normal and click on it. On the right hand side click the same command again. I t will show a command called if (mhp >100 | | mlust > 100... etc). This command seems to be the skull command, disable that command then disable the goto stats command. I did this to change the amount of score I would start with. However i don't know about changing other stats, or if there are any other skull commands, but for right now it hasn't activated for me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

makaiforce

Nov 26, 2017
what's new on 1.20?
the offline version is purchased on patreon?
if yes, i can buy it now :)

Last edited:

Drossvamp

Apr 26, 2018
Any tips on starting a new save, I feel like I always get rolled at the start so it’s harder to get a new save going each month

3.60 star(s) 22 Votes