LeturLefr

Nov 14, 2018
Damn, this game is becoming more and more depressing. By the end I feel like I'll just play the game for the story, not for beating my meat.
yo man are you the one who made this game signature? cuz thx
I really need to learn how to make sig though

johndqdo

Feb 14, 2021
Can someone answer me if the game is already close to the end?
I'm asking because I have a habit of only playing one version of an erogame per year, I mean that if I played this version, I would wait a year of updates to play again.
But if the game is close to the end, I wait for it to be complete to play.

Last edited:

LeturLefr

Nov 14, 2018
Can someone answer me if the game is already close to the end?
I'm asking because I have a habit of only playing one version of an erogame per year, I mean that if I played this version, I would wait a year of updates to play again.
But if the game is close to the end, I wait for it to be complete to play.
Far from over

tar48

Dec 19, 2022
Is there a way to hide the textbox? I haven't managed to find any controls, sorry iof this was already answered somewhere in the thread.
Edit: Middle Mouse Button makes the overlay disappear, but sadly the characters don't seem to be modeled behind the text box, what a shame, wanted to check out Sera some more.

Last edited:

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
New update available. It adds a new dialog choice during the time lapse scene but no new CG :cry:. Also fixed the disappearing dialogue box bug. Happy faptastic new year to everyone.

Reactions: tar48

tar48

Dec 19, 2022
In the screen where you can view Cecilles Corruption (heart button top right) on page 1 vagina summary the last word after the line "hormonal production to best suit its" is cut off, is there a way to scroll the text or is the display error on my side?

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
In the screen where you can view Cecilles Corruption (heart button top right) on page 1 vagina summary the last word after the line "hormonal production to best suit its" is cut off, is there a way to scroll the text or is the display error on my side?
It's supposed to be "to best suit its needs". That's where the sentence ends anyways.
I've changed the font recently and it's a bit bigger than the old one, so there have been some cases where it overflew.

Thanks for letting me know.

Reactions: tar48

Fakecrash

May 26, 2017
Is there a way to hide the textbox? I haven't managed to find any controls, sorry iof this was already answered somewhere in the thread.
Edit: Middle Mouse Button makes the overlay disappear, but sadly the characters don't seem to be modeled behind the text box, what a shame, wanted to check out Sera some more.
Damn! is there a way to change the hotkey? my middle mouse button is broken lol

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
There is a scene with the priestess that goes "wow i feel in a single thrust more pleasure than a dozen people's lifetimes worth".

That's not good writing. There is no real way for the reader to feel anything from that. It's like mathematically scaling "pleasure". If it's that good, show it in some other way.

A similar thing happened in another game and it was kind of an issue with the writers. A race of creatures had like 1000 clits in their vaginas, so all the writing was like "she cums 300 times at the same time because of her many clits" except nobody can really relate to such a concept.

I understand the game is fantastical to begin with but the fantasy part ought to be about interesting settings and situations, not just saying "lmao you cum moar". That doesn't actually make something sexier in reading.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: lnppo

LeturLefr

Nov 14, 2018
There is a scene with the priestess that goes "wow i feel in a single thrust more pleasure than a dozen people's lifetimes worth".

That's not good writing. There is no real way for the reader to feel anything from that. It's like mathematically scaling "pleasure". If it's that good, show it in some other way.

A similar thing happened in another game and it was kind of an issue with the writers. A race of creatures had like 1000 clits in their vaginas, so all the writing was like "she cums 300 times at the same time because of her many clits" except nobody can really relate to such a concept.

I understand the game is fantastical to begin with but the fantasy part ought to be about interesting settings and situations, not just saying "lmao you cum moar". That doesn't actually make something sexier in reading.
that's just like, your opinion man.

annousmeness

Nov 20, 2020
pretty decent, surprised my expectations. probably one of the better ntr games. played on android with joiplay via the discord/patreon, had no real issues other then training where numbers werent displayed properly, only showing up as 0 but the progress still increased. memories however do not work after the game is completed which is a bummer, but android support hasnt came yet so its not surprising something broke. other then those issues, ive had no real problems. should probably add some sort of disclaimer for android users to specifically download joiplay from the discord or their patreon otherwise it will not work properly

Reactions: Vanic

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021

Well, Cecille has no way of knowing. Where did she get the dozen figure? why not two dozen? dozen is a weird word to use, why not just a single lifetime?
I wanted the reader to ask those questions in their head.
The answer is that she felt that way because the curse is feeding her that knowledge, in that moment the curse was bragging to her so proudly and she was repeating it.
There is hint of this whenever her style of speech changes, like when Mars thinks she sounds like Helelle.

It's hard to have people wrap their minds around big numbers, it's like saying a billion. People blank out. I'm well aware of that but the real meaning in that scene in general is just a rundown of the changes that occurred in Cecille's body and how her way of thinking became linked with the curse.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Well, Cecille has no way of knowing. Where did she get the dozen figure? why not two dozen? dozen is a weird word to use, why not just a single lifetime?
I wanted the reader to ask those questions in their head.
The answer is that she felt that way because the curse is feeding her that knowledge, in that moment the curse was bragging to her so proudly and she was repeating it.
There is hint of this whenever her style of speech changes, like when Mars thinks she sounds like Helelle.

It's hard to have people wrap their minds around big numbers, it's like saying a billion. People blank out. I'm well aware of that but the real meaning in that scene in general is just a rundown of the changes that occurred in Cecille's body and how her way of thinking became linked with the curse.
Hmm. With a retrospective explanation I can see what you were going for but while playing I didn't get that impression at all. Agree to disagree ig.

Edit: On an unrelated note, what are your intentions with Erin? I heard you were going to give him a girl route in the future or something, is there any more detail? Can we keep him as a femboy? Will there even be any romance or just pure dominance between mars and erin?

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 287 Votes