johndqdo

Feb 14, 2021
One of the best ero games I ever played.

Vi is the best girl, with Lavinia coming close behind.

The only negative thing I can think of about this game (besides the incomplete minigames) is that I genuinely felt sorry for Erin. The poor guy will have everything stolen from him and he will still die early, with two thirds of his life lost. I had to focus my mind on sex so I wouldn't be sad (the last version I played was 3.6 so I don't know if there was any new information about that).

Reactions: flobadog and lnppo
Nov 29, 2021
Is there any good way to keep track of the points you accrue for each route, separate from affection? Those are what you need to get the right endings, right? So far, I've got 2 for Cecille and one for Sera.

LeturLefr

Nov 14, 2018
Is there any good way to keep track of the points you accrue for each route, separate from affection? Those are what you need to get the right endings, right? So far, I've got 2 for Cecille and one for Sera.
Dude the game is not complete yet, it doesn't matter.

knuthamsun

Aug 1, 2020
So is there any confirmation that the game is going to have multiples endings? I wonder if it confirmed, how the triggers for said endings are going to be. Because the corruption minigame is not really tied to the narrative of events as you usually max out Cecile first level corruption in like 4 ingame days while you need to sit for like 15 ingame days of narrative events.

If there are multiples endings, I wish we can get one were Sera wins. I really pity that girl.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
So is there any confirmation that the game is going to have multiples endings? I wonder if it confirmed, how the triggers for said endings are going to be. Because the corruption minigame is not really tied to the narrative of events as you usually max out Cecile first level corruption in like 4 ingame days while you need to sit for like 15 ingame days of narrative events.

If there are multiples endings, I wish we can get one were Sera wins. I really pity that girl.
The developer has confirmed there will be multiple endings. The endings will be based on the affection points you get by spending time with them and the choices you make. Starting from the next update you can start choosing who to spend time with. If you do not favor any particular girl you go to the harem ending. If I remember correctly there are single endings for Cecille, Sera, and Erin. Lativina will join Cecille's ending if certain conditions are met. I do not remember if Elena and Vi have their own endings or if they will join someone else's.

redwolf567

May 24, 2018
Is it known bug that Seras max out the curse for number 2 (right before mum arrives) breaks the game? as a full completionism this annoys me

trumpet25

Sep 24, 2019
Play the game to see the sex scenes. Then go to the Memories menu from the Title Screen. Or get a save with the scenes already unlocked. It is the same way as every other game out there.
I've already finished the game but every time I try to open the memories the game says "He's not waking up" and takes me back to the main menu

4.70 star(s) 287 Votes