moirai145

Oct 27, 2022
damn i deleted the older version (no longer in bin) to prepare for new version and now I was just told you dont delete the old version cause it will keep all save file?

Damneddaniel

Mar 31, 2018
damn i deleted the older version (no longer in bin) to prepare for new version and now I was just told you dont delete the old version cause it will keep all save file?
Renpy saves are saved in a different location than the game folder so you should be fine

uyro

Jun 17, 2018
So... any plans of adding stuff like sex toys or more costumes that trigger events in the future?

Dec 30, 2022
so hva the new 4.01 version but first fucking confused what to do now because EVEYTHING cahngd and when i do to night to cecille and want to trainm i get an ERROR CODE. what now?

and is the mini game still not working right?

Last edited:

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
So... any plans of adding stuff like sex toys or more costumes that trigger events in the future?
More costumes will be added but for now controlled through story progression.
As for toys, I have couple in mind that I want to introduce.

so hva the new 4.01 version but first fucking confused what to do now because EVEYTHING cahngd and when i do to night to cecille and want to trainm i get an ERROR CODE. what now?

and is the mini game still not working right?
It's better to finish the content of the last version you played before jumping on a much newer version. There were a lot of changes made and I'm not sure which version you've last played.

Or you can just use "paths" on the main menu to jump to the start of any update version.

Any scenes with the hero getting mommy dommed, or is the guilt gonna kill me? Also what is the "swinging"?
Honestly, I just noticed the "swinging" tag, I have no idea who added it.
I wouldn't characterize any of the current content as swinging. It's a misuse of the tag in my opinion.

Erin will remain a virgin for the duration of the story until the Femerin content happens.

Dec 30, 2022
More costumes will be added but for now controlled through story progression.
As for toys, I have couple in mind that I want to introduce.

It's better to finish the content of the last version you played before jumping on a much newer version. There were a lot of changes made and I'm not sure which version you've last played.

Or you can just use "paths" on the main menu to jump to the start of any update version.

played 3.0 because dint know had update so means i use the PATH and go to 3.0 and play from there?

fire8509

Dec 3, 2018
I was stuck by not triggering peeping event.
I typed in sum_event_bag_prio = "p_sum_1_sp_2" at console and the game crashed after night training.
The last line in traceback.txt says:

File "game/script.rpy", line 1352, in <module>
$ chosen_event = sum_event_bag_prio.pop()
AttributeError: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'pop'

So I went to script.rpy and deleted the word ".pop()" in line 1352.
Andddddd its magically fixed
waht jsut hapen
idk anything what might caused this
but I'm glad I can keep process this great game using the exchange of my 1 hr sanity.

Edit:
nvm im dumb
i guess this method will break the game switching between scenes.
it stuck on the event again and again.
Can someone help me plz

Last edited:

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
I was stuck by not triggering peeping event.
I typed in sum_event_bag_prio = "p_sum_1_sp_2" at console and the game crashed after night training.
The last line in traceback.txt says:

File "game/script.rpy", line 1352, in <module>
$ chosen_event = sum_event_bag_prio.pop()
AttributeError: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'pop'

So I went to script.rpy and deleted the word ".pop()" in line 1352.
Andddddd its magically fixed
waht jsut hapen
idk anything what might caused this
but I'm glad I can keep process this great game using the exchange of my 1 hr sanity.

Edit:
nvm im dumb
i guess this method will break the game switching between scenes.
it stuck on the event again and again.
Can someone help me plz
Before you try any command, make sure you've done the garden minigame (morning) at least once. You just need to see it, you don't need to do anything else. This is the main thing that triggers the peeping events. After you train at night, you'll see a new post-training event.

Also, make sure you finish all of lavinia's events, talk to her during the afternoon and finish all of her date events.

If that doesn't fix it, then you can trigger it manually with this command:

sum_event_bag_prio.append("p_sum_1_sp_2")

Train at night and you should see a new event, which will start you on the peeping events.

Reactions: fire8509

fire8509

Dec 3, 2018
Before you try any command, make sure you've done the garden minigame (morning) at least once. You just need to see it, you don't need to do anything else. This is the main thing that triggers the peeping events. After you train at night, you'll see a new post-training event.

Also, make sure you finish all of lavinia's events, talk to her during the afternoon and finish all of her date events.

If that doesn't fix it, then you can trigger it manually with this command:

sum_event_bag_prio.append("p_sum_1_sp_2")

Train at night and you should see a new event, which will start you on the peeping events.
yes typing in this command does work on progressing scenes!
thank you so much
i was searching everywhere is in thread and google try to find anything that can work but none of those can fix it
really appreciating your help
your game is awesome btw

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
yes typing in this command does work on progressing scenes!
thank you so much
i was searching everywhere is in thread and google try to find anything that can work but none of those can fix it
really appreciating your help
your game is awesome btw
No problem,
Glad you're enjoying it : )

• Red Heart
Reactions: fire8509

RoxTheVile

Sep 30, 2020
After the current phase of the story. Which will put in place the necessary steps for femerin content.
Femerin will be basically be in the last phase of the story and part of the harem route.
Is there any chance we could see more of FemErin? Will he get his own exclusive route or is it just the harem route? The idea of a FemErin in this story is just too good imo.

Parcel

Mar 27, 2017
No problem,
Glad you're enjoying it : )
I'm getting a similar error to fire8509, which I can't quite puzzle out despite the advice you gave him. I'm playing from a v0.3.6 save.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The tl;dr is that I'm getting this error:

Code:
    $ sum_event_bag_prio.append("p_flashback_bj")
AttributeError: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'append'
I'm really liking the game, and am hoping there's a way I can continue it without having to restart (although I will if I need to).

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
Is there any chance we could see more of FemErin? Will he get his own exclusive route or is it just the harem route? The idea of a FemErin in this story is just too good imo.
There is the chance to elope with him and leave the other girls, but that choice only opens up in the harem route.
In the current phase of the story it will just build up to that, there might be some scenes of him dressing up as a girl but no real H content.

I'm getting a similar error to fire8509, which I can't quite puzzle out despite the advice you gave him. I'm playing from a v0.3.6 save.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The tl;dr is that I'm getting this error:

Code:
    $ sum_event_bag_prio.append("p_flashback_bj")
AttributeError: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'append'
I'm really liking the game, and am hoping there's a way I can continue it without having to restart (although I will if I need to).
Your issue is quite different, the label the game is trying to access is from v0.3 content.
Your first option is to finish the content of the old version before moving to the new version.
Or just use the "paths" option on the main menu to jump to the start of the v0.3 content on v0.4.1.

• Red Heart
Reactions: RoxTheVile
4.70 star(s) 287 Votes